CBFM Buddy

Hmmm, I dont know Daisy. There are tons of articles written in 2010 saying a change was made in range for that and 4% or higher is normal. Who knows though. There is so much stuff out there to support either or. Also remember different labs use different ranges so until u have the results in hand with the ranges listed I wouldnt be worried. :)

Thanks Jchic. I hadn't come across any of those articles. Good to know.

How are you doing?

How is everyone else?? Dawn have you considered bding in the morning when libido is higher? Just a thought if there is a next cycle for you. Xx.

Hopeful, what's the status?

I am good. 7Dpo and want this 2ww to be over! I am mega dizzy and tired. Lets hope at least the dizziness goes away!

Dizzy is good! Hope this is it! When will you test??

Really? Is Dizzy good? I mean, I am really dizzy. Every time I sit up, lay down etc. For the past few days....I am too scared to test. RE appt on Monday and AF is due on Tuesday so I will probably test on Tuesday or Wednesday if AF isnt here

I honestly cant tell you how dizzy I am. Every time I stand up I feel dizzy. WTF? For the past few days when I turn in bed, or lay down, I get bad dizzy spells. DH told me today as I walking out the door for work "Your BB's look HUGE! We did it this month" hahahahahaaaa. Men are so dumb sometimes. I responded "Sure, they are big but NOT sore, so prob not"

i had one single drop of bright red blood (i have 'checked' A LOT since then). AF nowhere to be seen and a BFN this morning... It was the clearest BFN in the history of mankind-I swear! One dark line and not a trace of a second line.

I want AF or a BFP!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating!

Jchic-dont want to confuse you but that sounds like VERY hopeful news! I am excited for you!

Also, does anyone know if a LP can be too long? I am just hoping that mine will come to end soon...

Jchic, dizziness can absolutely be an early sign. And it's promising that your boobs look bigger! I hope this is your month. I would wait to test until 12 DPO, if you can... Love that temp spike today.

Hopeful, a "normal" LP is 12-16 days I think. I think a lady on another thread has an LP of 17 days. If you go 18 days without AF, that is a VERY good sign you are prego. I would wait until Friday now, to test again.

Hopeful - Daisy is right, I think you should wait to test a few more days just in case it is a BFP!
IF its not, then at least you had a great normal cycle with a really nice LP! Way to go either way darlin :)

Daisy - HA! I cant notice if my bb's look bigger or not, but leave it to DH, he certainly will, hahahaha.....but they are NOT sore. I mean, not in the slightest, not even a teeny bit.
Is your HSG today or tomorrow? You will completely be fine and it cleans the guck out of your tubes so you will be fertile myrtle for the next 3 months!!

Thanks Jchic. I'm going on Monday so I still have a e
ways to wait.

Dawnlouise, mrs b, happy, how are you today?

jchic, daisy, all sounds really promising!! :dust:

Nothing new for me today, just more of the same pressure but worse.

I'm on baking duty this evening. Its FILs 50th birthday tomorrow

Mrs b, your fil is a spring chicken! Mine is turning 80 in june!

Both our parents had us young, mine were 21 and 20 and DHs were 22 and 19 x

I just lost my marbles at work, literally. I am working in my office, door closed, and my phone rings and its an employee that has just went to hourly and is not salaried anymore (I run HR, thats why I deal with this BS) and I was trying to explain to him that his check would be different BECAUSE its not the same hours, etc....he flipped out and wouldnt let me get a word in, and I hung up on him and lost it. I am VERY CALM when it comes to anything like that. I went into his managers office and went to tell her to email him with me on it, and BAM! I started to just cry. I mean, POUR TEARS, mascara running,etc. She looked at me like I was completely crazy. WTF is wrong with me today....I cant get it together at all. GRRRRR! Sorry had to vent :(

Mrs B - NICE! My mom turned 50 last year, its such a fun bday to celebrate :) especially with baked goods! YUM ;)

AF has arrived with a vengeance... I will set monitor to CD1 tomo morning. Oh well!

Sorry hopeful - you'll get there, I promise. Nice LP though!

Aww Jchiceroo - emotional much?? I hate being yelled at, I totally lose my cool. So uh... sounds like either raging PMS or raging pregnancy hormones, one or the other! I really hope you are prego my dear! I just hope I get knocked up soon so we can be bump buddies. Play dates in NJ hooray!

AFM... decided to go for the acupuncture. It is crazy $$, but my husband is going to try to haggle with the insurance company for partial reimbursement. Also, I have a some money saved, so I'm going to give this a go. If it doesn't help, I won't keep doing it, but I want to give it a try. Realy excited actually.

Jchic - I hateeee being emotional. I have severe PMDD - which makes symptom spotting for pregnancy almost impossible... grrr. So every month within days of AF I feel super out of control of my emotions. :( Hopefully, it's not PMS making you emotional though!!! Fx

Hopeful - So sorry AF arrived :( But yay for a nice LP. My LP is only 11-12 days... a little short but it should do. Next month will be your month :)

Daisy - Definitely keep us posted on how the acupuncture goes, what they do, ect! I've been for acupuncture before but now for IF - so I'm curious to see what points they use and what they say.

ahh, thank you mrs Dutch and Daisy. Have been feeling a little sorry for myself but PLEASE PLEASE let this be my month now. I am so worried that this last month was a fluke 'perfect' cycle and I'm going to go back to 52 day cycles with no ovulation now. I am so nervous my peak will disappear again.

Please keep me in your prayers... I am really hoping that my body is recovered from bc now and this is the beginning of normal cycles from now on.

LOTS LOVE
xxx

Chin up girl! No pitty parties! ... well no extended pitty parties. We all get a little down when the ol witch comes rolling in. What type of BC were you on?
Don't forget to set your monitor - so that you get to see your peak again this cycle! It will come!!

I was on Jasmine. It didn't affect me too much when taking it (re side affects) but coming off it my cycles were messed up and no ovulating! For a year and a month!
fx'd I'm coming right now :)

Resetting my monitor in the morning (it's 11pm here)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->