CBFM Buddy

Thanks Jchic. Damn, I just wish these places were a little more.. cutting edge or whatever. There are some good studies out there that show that this other thing (and one other one) increase fertility like 4 times as much as using their regular schmegular stuff.

Daisy - Breeeeaaattthhh!!! I agree with Jchic. You're getting all worked up. What CD is your test being done on? Mine was done on CD 10 - and wasn't even done with dye. My FS didn't want to expose my Ovaries to radiation if it wasn't necessary, so it was done with ultrasound and saline. Regardless of what liquid they use, it makes your "a little" more fertile just by clearing out the tubes. It's no miracle cure by any means but it helps. well it's supposed to lol I'll know next week just how much it helps.

daisy hon I would totally listen to your brother. two studies is not very many and he will tell you honestly what's best. he's currently doing the role and will hear all the most up to date thoughts. if it was so successful I think more than two studies would have been done

x

PS thanks for all your advice ladies on the sickness.

to be honest I like the sickness.it reminds new I am blessed to be in this situation and makes me hopeful that the hormones are still nice and high. even when i'm hyperventilating convinced i'm going to throw up for hours every evening I still feel very grateful.

in truth I get annoyed when women try to conceive then moan when they do, I just felt sorry for myself today.

lots of love to you all

OK, OK. Trying. to. relax.

I think I'm going to cut out of work a little early and go to yoga.

Daisy :hugs:

I don't suppose any of you ladies have a high test stick picture knocking about that you wouldn't mind posting for me to see (deep breath!), do you!?

I'm just getting fed up with my CBFM now. First it was the false readings last cycle, and this cycle I'm getting almost +ves on OPKs but still low on the CBFM :( I'm thinking the soy may be messing with it x

PS thanks for all your advice ladies on the sickness.

to be honest I like the sickness.it reminds new I am blessed to be in this situation and makes me hopeful that the hormones are still nice and high. even when i'm hyperventilating convinced i'm going to throw up for hours every evening I still feel very grateful.

in truth I get annoyed when women try to conceive then moan when they do, I just felt sorry for myself today.

lots of love to you all

Why this didn't pop into my head before I don't know but the thing that worked for me with m/s was those sickness sea bands!! You wear them on your wrists. Totally helped me, worth a shot anyway, you can buy them anywhere, even the grocery store in the motion sickness meds section, they are not expensive either. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! TGIF :) How is everyone today? Any fun plans for the weekend?
Creative - come backkkk to ussss!
Dawn, Mrs B - hows the 2ww?
Dutch/Happy - how are you?
Daisy - how was yoga?
TTC - I dont have any pics of the sticks but I am sure some of the girls on here might!

AFM - 9DPO and feeling good so far. Not really having cramps. Backache is pretty bad on and off and I am still having dizzy spells, thats really it. Who knows at this point?!

Sweet dogs Dutch!! I too have a boxer, they are amazing dogs aren't they! Mine will be 9 in April :( She's getting so old...here is a pic of her when she was just a little pup.

Attachments

• 180833_1823208230539_1550228243_31913672_5716182_n.jpg
    180833_1823208230539_1550228243_31913672_5716182_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
Daisy :hugs:

I don't suppose any of you ladies have a high test stick picture knocking about that you wouldn't mind posting for me to see (deep breath!), do you!?

I'm just getting fed up with my CBFM now. First it was the false readings last cycle, and this cycle I'm getting almost +ves on OPKs but still low on the CBFM :( I'm thinking the soy may be messing with it x

I'm pretty sure I have some pics of sticks in my journal, I'll dig around and see if I can find them.

Ok found mine from a few months back but here you go hun

Attachments

• DSC09939.jpg
    DSC09939.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
Pup is gorgeous!

2ww is going ok, nothing to report other than this constant aching, but think thats just from the clomid

Mrs. B your chart is looking really good there! WOOHOO!

Thank you! I'm excited but not letting myself get excited at the same time :haha:

Mrs. B, great chart and so glad the clomid is working this cycle. Fabulous! Are you getting any bloodwork done during the 2WW?

No Daisy, they don't want to monitor me, so I just go back after my 3 rounds then do day 21 bloods x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->