CBFM Buddy

OMG ladies I'm freeking out, come see my pics on my journal, would love your opinion xx

MRS. B IS PREGNANT!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO! It was about TIME we got a BFP on here! So happy for you!

Yay :happydance: you beat me too it Daisy, I was out getting some tea. Got Curry :)

So excited!!

Attachments

• DSC03762.jpg
    DSC03762.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
OMGGGGGG!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Woohooooooooo so exciting! What dpo is this for u? Amazing! So happy :)

Mrs. B - question - was DH's SA all normal or did you even get that tested? Just curious! And did you do anything different or special? Stay lying down, elevate hips etc.?

Thanks Ladies :happydance:

I'm 10 DPO and this was evening urine!!! I'm amazed!

Hubs is due to get his SA back any day now! I guess he's fine :haha: He said to me, well if the results come back bad, I want some answers from you :haha: Of course he was joking xx

Such a huge blessing for you Mrs B. Amazing! Absolutely over the moon for you! Hopefully us girls can follow in ur footsteps :)
Im 10dpo and crampy today. Trying to hold onto faith :)

AF due tuesday so probably weds or thurs if she doesnt come !
What lucky cycle was this for you? Tell us ALL ur symptoms! Xxoo

I'm unsure of how many cycles I had as I didn't start tracking until after 8 months of no luck, we were trying 1 year 2 months.

Looking at my chart heres what I've had..

Full boobs over ovulation, this helped me realise that something was different this month and I actually ovulated!

3dpo - Metalic taste
5dpo onwards - pressure in lower abdomen
6dpo and 9dpo - very sharp stabbing pain
6dpo - Sick when applied to much pressure to stomach (trying to get to bag in passenger footwell of car)
8dpo - Cramps and Backache (thought I was on way to AF)
9dpo - full boobs, extreamley tired
10dpo - nipples looked different this morning, and itchy boobs

Haha, sounds loads, didnt seem that much when putting on my chart!!

mrs B-this makes me happy! congrats! Please stay on our forum so we can see how you're doing! xxx
<3
hopeful

Hopeful, did u get af or no?

Mrs B its abt some bfps started happening! Happy and mrs b! Woohoooo

hey jchic! Yup, she arrived four days ago so my monitor is on CD3. It's already practically gone now so I'm hoping I ovulate again this cycle and that last cycle wasn't just a once-off miracle! Here's to hoping!

How are you jchic? any signs/symptoms? Are you feeling any different? Fingers crossed for you!
xxx

OH MY!!!! Had a sad day today but nice to come in here and see this, HUGE Congrats to you Mrs. B!!!!!!!!

Creative, sorry to hear you had a sad day... would you like to share with us? :hugs:

Thanks everyone :) I'm sp excited I've hardly slept :haha:

:hugs: Creative, hope your ok xx

Massive Congratulation Mrs B!!!!! wonderful news!

I normally ovulate on CD17-18. I am now CD 20 and still gerting high readings! I also track my bbt and according to that and FF I ovulated CD 17 this month. CBFM has always pucked up on my peaks in the 5 months i have used it. Do you ladies suggest I keep going this month with cbfm or go with my bbt being correct?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->