CBFM Buddy

Ah, well it's very good you are temping then Mrs. B, so that you can confirm ovulation. I was talking to another lady on here who did Clomid (she now has a son!) and she said that she wasn't ovulating that well on 50 mg and her CD 21 bloodwork showed marginal progesterone - they upped her to 100 mg and her progesterone went way up, and she conceived. The good news is that it looks like you definitely ovulated this cycle, so 50 mg might be just perfect! Hope this is IT!

Tcc sorry I never posted sticks! I was pooped from yoga! On my high sticks, the estrogen line slowly fades out. Hope you peak soon!

Had a long chat with my friend who referred me to the re I'm seeing. It was good to talk to her, and very reassuring, but I feel now that I should perhaps be a little more aggressive as I am 34 and want more than one child. I may look into iui and or Clomid for next cycle.

Daisy! Use femara, less side effects than clomid. Ask doc abt it.

Thanks Daisy :) which line shows estrogen? I thought they were just like OPKs! One line a control, the other a test!

Here's my CBFM stick & OPK from yesterday;
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/71f0c883.jpg

I thought that would have least been a high but obviously not!?

I've never heard of femara. Is it similar to clomid but less side effects?

That looks like a peak to me!! Why is your monitor saying low? Do you have any other fertility signs? EWCM?

The dark thick line on the right is the estrogen line. The other line is the LH line. When I get a LH line like that it's usually a peak. Can you try an opk to cross check?

Hi Ladies!
Sorry I've been MIA today - just feeling super yucky. PMDD is kicking up, so far just super bloated, constipated and retaining fluids. Feeling tired and sluggish, backache, crampy and headache - no crazy mood swings yet.. so that's a plus. One really weird thing that happened today was that I got really lightheaded this morning and had to lay back down. My blood pressure just dropped when I got up.. that doesn't usually happen with my PMDD but who knows.

Jchic - Only a few more dayssss!! Then you'll know if AF is showing her ugly face or if you get a new addition!! Very excited for you!

Daisy - Hopefully after your HSG - the increased fertility rate will help you not need to consider IUI or drugs :) I'm going to go back to the Dr and probably move ahead with IUI (Even though my test scared me off a bit LOL) ---- if this isn't our lucky cycle!!!

Creative - your boxer is GORGEOUS!!

TTC - I haven't taken any pics of my sticks but that one looks like you will be getting a high soon!! Last month, I had a stick like that on a low day and then the next day went right to peak. Maybe BD tonight if you can?

I wish I could be as consistent as you ladies with charting!! It's so neat... but my sleep schedule revolves around DH's shift work.

Hi Ladies i ve been using cbfm for three months. I always have had a peak but this month im on day 11 of highs and still no peak! any advice welcome xxx

Wow really? Well my monitor has stayed low :( and today is exactly the same.

Here's my OPK from last night;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/1616b843.jpg

My test stick from this morning is the same to that of yesterdays and a few previous days too. Completely confused x

Hi Ladies i ve been using cbfm for three months. I always have had a peak but this month im on day 11 of highs and still no peak! any advice welcome xxx

Welcome Emmylou :hi:

No advice hun, but I'm sure one of these lovely ladies can help :) x

Welcome Emmylou, sorry I can't help you as my monitor doesn't like me!

AFM, my temp dropped a little today :( little bit disheartened to be honest x

Hey all! Good morning :)

Ttc- yes, femara is like the lighter version of clomid :)
Em- welcome! R u temping? Do u usually ovulate around the same time each month? Ur

peak will come soon i bet! My monitor missed my peak completely this month but i got + opks.

Dutch- awww i hope u feel better soon! When is af due?

Daisy, creative, mrs b, hAppy and dawn- how r u guys?

Afm- 10dpo and not much to report. Slight bachaches on and off and still dizzy. Af due tues and praying so hard that she stays away. Will test if she is late

Tcc that opk is negative, which is reassuring that your surge is yet to come. The reason I said it looked peak is because the estrogen line is dark and there is a clear LH line. For me, I don't get much of an LH line at ALL until I peak. Some women have higher LH all the time. Anyway, when you experience your estrogen surge, the line that is closest to the end of the stick with the "chipped" corner will start to fade out and become paler and washed out. That will be your high. Then, the LH line will become more prominent, and the estrogen line will fade back in - that will be your peak. What CD are you? do you know when you ovulate usually? I think your highs and peak are yet to come.

Emmy, how long are your cycles usually? Are the regular? Do you know what day you usually o? Some women o later than others - it usually happens between cd 10-20. I have o'ed on cd 18 and 17. I didn't get a high until cd 15. Don't worry, you still have time. The time before ovulation can vary month to month.

Jchic, chart looks amazing! Hope that temp stays up tomorrow.

Mrs b, that dip is not a huge one, and you are still in it. Even if this is not the cycle, at least we've got you ovulating!

Mrs Dutch, hope you feel better soon and AF stays away.

Dawnlouise, how are you lady? Creative?

Nothing to report here. Nervous for Monday.

Thanks for that Daisy :thumbup: will just keep waiting and hope I get a surge. I only have 5 sticks left to test with this cycle :( so hopefully it'll come before then.

EDIT: I am CD21, (20 according to CBFM but AF came the afternoon before). x

Fx for you. If not, just BD every other day until AF, or keep doing opks. GL!

TTC - your estrogen line is on the left and the LH is on the right. (in my photo, we took a picture of our sticks in opposite directions, so the line towards the tip) Your estrogen line will fade out while your LH line gets darker and I usually peak when I barely have an estrogen line at all and my LH line is the only dark line on the stick. Right now your estrogen line is still pretty dark so it looks like you have a few days to go still.

Temps looking nice Jchic!! Excited for you to test hun!!

Emmylou - are you using a new box of sticks this month? I know every time I use a new box it changes things slightly, I either get more or less highs with each box I use so the highs change when in my cycle, so if I get only 1 high than it will obviously not be seen until right before I o. This last box I had I would get 5 highs before o so I would get my high super early in the cycle.

Mrs. B - when do you think you will test???

AFM - nothing new, this is the blah side of ttc, still waiting for the :witch: to leave, just spotting now so she is on her way out. Hopefully will be gone in a day or 2 then I will start on my grapefruit juice!! :happydance: Never thought I'd be excited to drink that stuff :haha: I'm not using the monitor this cycle so probably going to start doing OPKs on Wednesday (CD10)...that is if they arrive by then :growlmad: If not I will have to pick up a couple at the dollar store.

Dont be nervous Daisy! Promise it will be quick. You will wince for a few minutes then all done!
Mrs B- ur not out yet! Temp is still way above coverline.

Im sooooo nervous. Ugh.

I know its got a few ponts of degree to drop yet but I think this is the start of the downward slope. I think I am tempeted to test Tuesday if no AF by then.

When are you testing Jchic? Weird how you've had 4 temps the same...

Welcome Emmylou ...... i was looking at the sticks that were posted on here and my peak or high sticks never look like the one's posted, guess everyone is different

Hello everyone else, hope you are all well. I am still bored in the 2ww and am being a really grumpy so and so today, god knows why, as nothing has annoyed me...... oh well, no symptoms to report

Dawn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->