CBFM Buddy

Thanks ladies, Yes we have been every other day whilst I have had highs Im just confused as my cbfm is on its 11th high day and no peak yet x

I agree Daisy- I want to ask for a trigger iui then ivf as we have nothing to lose. All tests show no issues with ovulation or anything. Tubes open etc so I also think it can be implantation related. Will ask him what they do for that tomorrow.
Trying to have faith she stays away. No spotting which is good. Seems lp is getting better, must be due to thyroid meds!

Got a mani today so feel better. :) xxoo to u all!

Emmy, sometimes the monitor can miss your LH surge - that's why no peak. It happens sometimes - it's not foolproof. Your temps are the best indication you O'ed. The monitor just helps give you advance warning.

Thanks Daisyq I guess I will just have to wait now
and see if af appears fingers crossed she doesnt xx

Hi Ladies!
My gosh I feel like I've missed SO much!!
First...
A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU MRS B!! That is super exciting!! I hope there's more BFPs to follow soon!!

Emmy - Welcome!! I think it's normal to not O 1-2 cycles a year - maybe this is an annovulatory cycle for you? But temping is always the best way to have the clearest picture of what your body is doing.

Jchic - You're not out yet girly!! I have everything all crossed that AF stays away!! Cheer up!

Daisy - I think we all know the bittersweet feeling all too well of when a friend gets pregnant while we've been ttc for a while. It's so hard not to be jealous!! My DH says he even gets jealous when any of our friends announce pregnancy, have a baby, ect.

Creative - I will keep him in my thoughts! You as well :)

As for me, I've still had an upset stomach all weekend. Still bloated but now my constipation has turned to the runs.. ick. I'm noticing I'm a bit edgy today. I had a dream last night that I got a BFP... hope it comes true!

Hi Mrs Dutch fingers crossed for you bfp soon! And thanks for the advice. Would you believe the cbfm that is saying still high fertility or would you go with bbt and fertility friend? x

EmMy- i didnt get a peak this cycle but i def ovulated as I got pos oPks and charted. Maybe use bbt and opks as a back up to cbfm :)

Dutch- hope u feel better hun! I hope af stays farrrr awayy from u!

Have a long list for RE including nk cell testing. I will get to the bottom of this lol

Another question from me (can't you tell the CBFM confuses the hell out of me :haha:) - are you REALLY not supposed to mix tests from different packs?

Only reason I ask is I need 20 per cycle, but my first cycle using the CBFM gave me incorrect readings (gave me a peak on CD11 followed by 2 high's) and it only asked for 10 tests out of a pack of 20. That cycle was 41 days long. Fast forward to my new cycle and I've had to purchase a new box of 20 to use but I still have the 10 left over from last cycle :wacko: seems like such a waste to not use them x

hi ttc-lolly, i always mixed sticks from my packs and in the 5 months i have been using the monitor i have never had a problem (that said last month i did not get a peak but i think it was a cycle where i did not ovulate as my cycle was really long and weird), this cycle i used mixed packs and it was fine (i got a peak). Like you, my cycles are long so one pack does not normally do, but two packs are too much xxx

Emmy - I agree with Jchic. Use cbfm as a back up to bbt and ff.

Lolly- I have always just kept using my open box until it was gone. I've never missed a peak, though last month I went from low to peak - but it wasn't a month I started a new box. I guess it just depends. If you are having some issues with the monitor then maybe try to stick with the same box? But that can get super expensive.

Jchic! Like that temp today!!! Are you going to test??

Thanks for the advice ladies :thumbup: well CD23 and still low, if the monitor only requests 20 tests per cycle it means I have another 3 sticks left :( don't think I'll see any change, my OPK's seem to be getting lighter.

jchic - :test: hehe!

JCHIC- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssse test!!!!!! please please please please?!!!

hope your all well ladies, i have another scan today at 5.30 pm. bit nervous but trying not to think about it, doing housework while i wait!! sickness is bearable so im happy but am slowly getting fatter which im not so happy about !!!

lots of love we have internet issues so its brief messages on my phone at the moment. will keep in touch, good luck to you all

xxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is good today :) what is going on with everyone?
ttc - dont worry about not getting a peak! I didnt get on this cycle and Mrs B go prego without a peak, so dont stress. Sometimes I think the way we track things are kinda bloodhoundish! We can drive ourselves mad! I know I do :) LOL

I dont want to test just yet. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN so IF and that is a HUGE IF, AF doesnt show her face, I will test over the weekend. I had horrible cramps on 10DPO and although they are gone, I think it was either AF letting me know shes on her way, OR if by the grace of GOD, possibly implantation, so a + wouldnt show up just yet anyway. I was going to test, then I found this article which led me to not want to:

An early positive pregnancy test becomes positive only after the fertilized egg has first implanted into the uterus and then sent enough amounts of hCG, human chorionic gonadotropin, the pregnancy hormone, into your blood stream and from there into the urine.

Home pregnancy test Blood pregnancy test

Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the early positive pregnancy urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).

Blood Pregnancy test: If you are pregnant then the blood pregnancy test is usually positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation.
Urine (Home HPT) Pregnancy Test: The early positive urine pregnancy test will usually not become positive until 2-3 days after the blood test, and in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation. Many manufacturers of urine pregnancy tests want you to believe that the urine test is usually positive before a missed period, but only about 25% of pregnant women will test positive with the HPT 2 days before a missed period, and about 40% the day before the missed period.

My appt with the RE is tonight and I literally have a folder worth of questions, hahahaha

You are going to wait until the weekend?? No.... really??? :haha: I would not have that kind of self control.

I have read the same thing - BUT - I have also read that if you have elevated temps for 3 days longer than usual - you are probably pregnant. Today is day one of elevated temp longer than usual. I think that if AF has not arrived by Wednesday - TEST! I have read SO much on this topic. I think the consensus is that blood test will be + 2-3 days after implantation, and HPT 2-3 days after that. So... 4-6 days after implantation you might get a +.

You are seriously like my doctor, Dr. Daisy! New nickname. Do you take Cigna? LOL.
Ok, so break this down with me just in case af doesnt come. So on 10DPO, Saturday, in the afternoon I had HORRIBLE cramps only on my right side (which is where I O'd from). I was in Homegoods and literally was like wincing. That night, totally went away. No cramps yesterday or today. Some dull pressure, etc. My CP keeps changing. Sometimes wayyyy high I cant find it, sometimes right in the middle so I am not going by that.
So, IF I implanted on Sat, then an HPT should work by Weds or Thurs, right? I also know that they say that sometimes implantation occurs over 24-48 hours, is this true?

I am praying this is it....but we shall see!

Dawn - what CD are you hun? Please get a ticker!!!! :)

Jchic - loving your temp this morning hun, praying this is it for you!!!

Sorry I have been MIA lately...I had a very hard and sad weekend. Still feeling sad today but know he is in a far better place now. Its just hard when this hits so totally unexpected and to someone my own age! My heart is just broken! Not even caring much about ttc or anything else atm :cry:

I think implantation is a process, yes. But the most important part is just the egg (uh sorry, embryo!) attaching to the wall and sticking there. If you are prego, I think you would get a positive by Wednesday or Thursday, yes. The other thing (and this sounds HORRIBLE), is that I would keep testing because even if it ends up being a chemical (FX it WON'T), then that is useful information to have. It is important to know if you get any sort of BFP, you know? So I wouldn't wait until the weekend - if AF is not here by then - you won't even have to test! You'll be prego! If it were me, I'd test again tomorrow or Wednesday. And it really seems like FRER is the best. Mrs. B was using a 10 miu cheapie, supposed to be the MOST sensitive, and it barely showed 2 lines and she got such a dark line on the FRER.

Creative, I cross posted with you. It sounds from your post that he passed? I am so sorry, love. :-( Some times these terribly sad things just happen and it seems so pointless you know? Very sad that he was so young and with a young family. :-( I always try to feel like things happen for reason (even if maybe they don't) - it just makes me feel better, like it's all part of some bigger plan that we don't know. :hugs: It's scary though isn't it? Life is so precarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->