CBFM Buddy

It's in my journal, I don't want to bring this room down. Keep the happiness in here for Mrs. B - she deserves it so much!

Creativ- Ibwill certainly pray today for him :) xxoo

How is everyone today? Im totally down. Temp started to dip. Had cramps yesterday, nothing so far today but she is on her way. Trying to have faith but its so freaking hard. I feel like this is NEVER going to happen. Its scary. Im just so out of it and depressed. I realky believed I concieved this month. Guess she will be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

My appt with the RE is tomorrow night so I want to tell him my plan of action is:

I want 1 more cycle of IUI but triggered so it induces O. Then maybe 1 more cycle of that or unmedicated IUI. Then if by 2 more cycles that doesnt happen- IVF. My insurance covers it at 100% so might as well. Ugh.

:hugs: Jchic...that temp is still way above coverline, a tiny dip like that means nothing hun. Try to stay positive, its not over yet babe! I've seen lots of charts on FF where temp dropped like always when AF was due and then shot back up again. I am not loosing faith for you hun!

Next cycle will be 7. You?

Mrs B- we can officially call u pregopants! Lolol. U knpw I love that saying! Wooohooooo! :) how r u going to tell ur family?! Details!

This is our 6th month. Its so fustrating all the waiting and disappointment each month x

Took me 1 year 2 month, you ladies will get there soon ;) you too can be called preggopants :haha:

I'm egging (pun intended) you ladies on, I'm not going anywhere lol.

I honestly don't know how to tell them, or when to tell them! I'd like to tell our parents early but whether we should or not I don't know!

I agree with Emmy- you totally give us hope. We have to have FAITH :)

B- did u call doc? What happens next?

We just need to stay positive!! have any of you not had a peak but still had a thermal shift?

You will get there hunnies :) I have faith in you all!

Its Sunday here so Docs not open until tomorrow, but I will be on the phone to them in the morning! I don't think they see you until 8 weeks! So got a while yet. I will phone and see what they say. I don't think they test as if you have done a HPT they are so accurate they don't test again from what I've heard my friends say

Never, well once back in september but I don't think that was correct as AF didnt come until way to late after so I couldn't have ovulated xx

Mrs. B, again a huge congratulations!

Jchic, let's see what your temp does tomorrow ok?? I know the pattern is similar to last month, so I can see why you are upset. I think going to the re might be a good thing as he may have some other ideas of what to try, or further diagnostic testing. if there is an issue, I wonder if it might be implantation related?

Emmy, can you link your charts? Go to FF and click on share to get the code, then copy and past to code into your b&b signature. The CBFM is not fail proof and missed Jchic and mrs b's peak this month and also almost missed mine and creatives. Dont mix sticks from different boxes together btw.

Creative, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :-(. Thoughts are with him and you.

Dl, how are you feeling today?

Nothing going here. Went to an engagement party last night where the bride to be is pregnant (by accident). Genuinely happy for her, but it was a bit hard. Also feeling scared like it might never happen. Also, our insurance covers 90% of fertility treatments up to a 10k maximum, but worried since one cycle of IVF is like 14k. We will try other things first, but don't think we will be able to afford prolonged treatment. Hoping we won't need it but scared we will.

Yeah, looks to me like you probably o'ed. Were you bding?? Are you also tracking cm? If you have dried up or cm is creamy, you probably o'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->