cbfm need some help

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , need some help with this , this is my second month using cbfm and got 11 highs and 2 peaks , but my question is , i only bd 9 highs and one peak only bd last 9 of highs and first peak , i got a pos opk the night b4 peak and bd that night and next being peak , will i have missed it bc i didnt bd on 2nd peak or last high , im worried iv missed it bc me and hubster were knackered , thanks ladies :flower:

hi ladies , need some help with this , this is my second month using cbfm and got 11 highs and 2 peaks , but my question is , i only bd 9 highs and one peak only bd last 9 of highs and first peak , i got a pos opk the night b4 peak and bd that night and next being peak , will i have missed it bc i didnt bd on 2nd peak or last high , im worried iv missed it bc me and hubster were knackered , thanks ladies :flower:

Well holey moley girl!!:wacko::wacko:
I'm not an expert but i reckon you guys have covered all the bases!
Best of luck and god bless your energy!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You haven't missed anything. technically the cbfm always gives you a second peak and a high after cause that is what it is programmed to do. Basically you will most likely ov on the second peak.

As far as your bd schedule is to go by you are fine, The idea is not necessarily to always make sure you hit the ov day on the head so to speak. Its great if you do but not necessary to get pg. (i should know- I once got pg from only bd once 3 days before ov. Unfortunately it was no joy (see sig) Point is to make sure you have all those swimmers waiting for the egg to drop - and i think you've done more than enough, mrs! :):):)

Good luck!

thanks ladies , but the olympic bdin didnt do me any good lol well on to dec cycle , :flower:

Aw, hun. Well at least you got the right attitude - onwards and upwards i alway say! :) Here's to September baby for ya :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->