CBFM - Tesco £24.46 til 17/5/09

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
I did post this in the bargains section too, but i thought it would get the best impact here (sorry mods - you can move it if you like)

The Clear Blue Fertility monitors are on sale at the Tesco Pharmacy for £24.46!!
Offer on till 17/5/09

I noticed them when I was picking up on of my prescriptions last week and double checked again today. For obvious reasons i didn't buy one but i thought you ladies in here would be most interested!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The monitor that is normally £99?

that's what it said on the box. they normally retail it for £48 (at tesco according to their label)

Just googled it to find a picture of one and it's the same.

ohhh that sounds good, thanks for sharing xx

That's more than I paid on ebay second hand (I just reset the monitor!)

Oh bum!

At least some girlies on here can grab a bargain.

xxx

Hey girls thought i would let you know, i have made a special trip to Tesco near me (very large store) Non in Stock!
Asked at customer service she said yes they are on offer but as of yet they have not recieved any. She rang another store and they said the same!
Seems as though you have a hunt on your hands!
Will keep my eye out though x

Oh no I'm going to try today and see if i can get one! x x x

Just got mine and 20 test sticks for £2.43. Swore I was never going to get one, but could never resist a bargain!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thanks littlestar xxx

Just phoned my local store, got one on hold to collect later! :o)

Thats amazing i cant get out today ill try go 2moro.Can you get them online? xx

I couldn't find them online, but i phoned my local store and spoke to the pharmacy section and they've put one aside for me. Might be a good idea to do the same, when word of this gets out there'll be a stampede of frantic TTCers :wohoo:. Tesco won't know what's hit them! :happydance:

I'm relieved that a few of you have managed to track them down - i imagine they're a bit like gold-dust!!

i did have a peak on ebay at they're still sold on there @ £50+

Woooo, thanks! Might have to treat myself to one, I can never resist bargain POAS paraphernalia!!

I can't get one - my store don't do them!
Tried the website and not there
xx

Any chance you girls could name the stores that you have got them from? x

Mine was Tesco Extra in Mansfield, Nottingham

Are the test sticks from Tesco too? They're normally about £20!

Have already got monitor - def recommend it. You can only start using it between cd1 and 5. I got mine too late and was gutted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->