Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

So got another high this morning. Ewcm is gone and cervix has dropped really low now. Think I must have ovulated but what does everyone think of these sticks? I marked the day where I had lots of cm
I think that's the day you OV, the one you have marked.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and this is also my first post. :happydance:

DH and I have been ttc since 5/2012 and this is my first month using the CBFM. I had kind of a strange cycle with it. Cd1 was 1/11 and I never got any high days. It went from low to peak on cd13 and i was wondering if it was bc i had been using my left over test sticks from my CB digital (smiley face) tester. I ordered my CBFM test sticks online and they didn't arrive in time, but the very first one i used sent the monitor to peak. Anyone ever had this before? I usually O between cd13 and cd15 anyway, but I was worried that the smiley face sticks wouldn't detect estrogen and throw off my whole first cycle with the CBFM.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and this is also my first post. :happydance:

DH and I have been ttc since 5/2012 and this is my first month using the CBFM. I had kind of a strange cycle with it. Cd1 was 1/11 and I never got any high days. It went from low to peak on cd13 and i was wondering if it was bc i had been using my left over test sticks from my CB digital (smiley face) tester. I ordered my CBFM test sticks online and they didn't arrive in time, but the very first one i used sent the monitor to peak. Anyone ever had this before? I usually O between cd13 and cd15 anyway, but I was worried that the smiley face sticks wouldn't detect estrogen and throw off my whole first cycle with the CBFM.

Eeek ive never heard of using the opk sticks in the monitor, I'm assuming they don't read oestrogen so wouldn't be accurate?

Welcome to the forum btw and the thread :flower:

I found this
https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...s_out_alot_cheaper?cpg=1&csi=2042508633&pd=-1

So looks like its okay :)

That's relieving to know! I had read that going from low to peak was pretty common the first cycle either way. Hopefully I won't need to do another cycle and find out if I get high days next month.

Yeah it will be all,over the place the first few months so don't worry at least you got a peak :)

Hi all do you mind if I join? This is my first month using the CBFM and I am on CD8 with 2 highs (cd 7 & 8). I did not expect to get highs so soon as my last 2 cycles have been 35 and 37 days. Is this a common occurence when using it for the first time or am I really high?

Hi all do you mind if I join? This is my first month using the CBFM and I am on CD8 with 2 highs (cd 7 & 8). I did not expect to get highs so soon as my last 2 cycles have been 35 and 37 days. Is this a common occurence when using it for the first time or am I really high?

I think your really high.. i got my high around then. The high means estrogen is high. :) GL

I got my first high on cd7 and still on high at cd21. I think it gives you more highs on first month. I don't know why it decided high to start with highs as my sticks all look the same from then but I guess it must have detected a rise in oestrogen. I save my sticks and look at the lines as I find that helpful. Never had a proper lh line though, I would really like to see one of those! I have't had a peak which is disappointing but I did see my oestrogen line get lighter one day and had ewcm so think that's when I ovulated. We've been bd every other day. My cycle length is about 31-33 days and I think ov around cd17-18. X

Cd 16 and after my peak yesterday the monitor didn't ask me for a stick today just gave me an automatic peak reading is this right??

Cd 16 and after my peak yesterday the monitor didn't ask me for a stick today just gave me an automatic peak reading is this right??

I think it works differently for different people. My monitor asked me for another stick the day after my Peak, I fed it a High stick from earlier in the cycle and it gave me a Peak. :wacko:

But others have reported not being asked for a stick after the 1st Peak and automatically getting a 2nd Peak.

Still my monitor is asking for sticks on cd 21. Today temperature went up hope its good sign . GL to all of you.

Well I got my first peak today on cd12. Way earlier than I expected, always thought I O'd around cd16. I also did an opk this morning that was so very nearly positive so I'm assuming I'll O tonight or tomorrow.

So do I take tomorrow as 1dpo or Tuesday as 1dpo?

Well I got my first peak today on cd12. Way earlier than I expected, always thought I O'd around cd16. I also did an opk this morning that was so very nearly positive so I'm assuming I'll O tonight or tomorrow.

So do I take tomorrow as 1dpo or Tuesday as 1dpo?
You should get 2 days of peaks. I would say Tuesday... look for cm change to be certain. :) GL :dust:

CD9 and still high. Have been doing OPK's too and got two lines gradually getting darker LH but not there yet until yesterday night when there was no LH line at all. Super confused. Will see what it says tonight, maybe I was just super diluted from drinking lots. We have BD everyday at least since Thursday, DH is really excited even though I'm a little pooped, but hopefully it will all pay off - fingers crossed for all!

Omg we were wrong about cd17...I got a peak today!!!!! Cd23 never knew it would be so late. So excited! We bd last night now can properly get counting dpo. Will be busy again tonight and tomorrow!

Omg we were wrong about cd17...I got a peak today!!!!! Cd23 never knew it would be so late. So excited! We bd last night now can properly get counting dpo. Will be busy again tonight and tomorrow!

Have fun :sex:'ing.

That's fab news! That's why the monitor is so great, it sometimes shows we ovulate at totally different times to when we thought :)

YEP! Hehe! Just got to wait for DH to get home from work now. Was so happy to see it I took a picture :)

Attachments

• cbfm (Large).jpg
    cbfm (Large).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g