Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

Excited to report discovery of ewcm tonight! Fx for peak tomorrow! Did opk but no lines as usual. Just really happy about the cm as not found that before so feel like its progress!

Just high again this morning...that was disappointing. Maybe tomorrow. No change in the lines on the sticks either.
Don't be disheartened! It's more than lie,ly you're ovulating just not showing peak. Just bd over the next few days and you'll have it covered :)

i didnt get a peak this month just highs from cd9 then low from CD25.

it was my 2nd month using the cbfm :( proper gutted and confused, this machine is meant to make me relax and have peace of mind, the little f*cker has done the complete opposit this month! hopefully we can be friends again next month?!

it was my 2nd month using the cbfm :( proper gutted and confused, this machine is meant to make me relax and have peace of mind, the little f*cker has done the complete opposit this month! hopefully we can be friends again next month?!

Fingers crossed the monitor has got to know your cycles a bit better now and will give you your Peak next cycle. Did you get a Peak in the 1st cycle?

I think the monitor needs to get to learn your cycle. :hugs: I'm sure it's frustrating! I know other ladies have mentioned doing charting with the monitor too. I'm sure if i don't get a BFP this cycle, i will start other methods of tracking my O. :dust:

Yeh ewcm seems to have disappeared now but will bd every day over the weekend just to make sure!

Hello ladies! I wanted to stop in and say hi!
Today i peaked again. CD15 i'm almost positive i OV yesterday. I'll be having :sex: tonight just to make sure i don't miss it. So since i think i OV already, do i start the 2WW yet? Or will that start tomorrow?
:dust: Hoping for lot's of BFP's in this group. :)

Today i peaked again. CD15 i'm almost positive i OV yesterday. I'll be having :sex: tonight just to make sure i don't miss it. So since i think i OV already, do i start the 2WW yet? Or will that start tomorrow?

Yes lets have lots of BFPs Goodwinone!

I'd say start it from now :) good luck! X

Here's an impression of the face I made this morning...... :shock:
I got a PEAK!!!!

I actually thought I'd ovulated about 3/4 days ago :shrug: going from ovulation pains and quite a bit of ewcm. I dunno if there's a chance the cbfm is wrong but we're going to coverit anyway, as you do lol
Maybe that's why we're not pregnant yet... Thinking ovulation was days before it actually is.

How is everyone? Xx

Good luck to everyone who's gotten their peak and is BDing away! ;)

I'm kind of excited--CD10 and got my first high reading! I wasn't expecting it this soon. It would make sense with a normal cycle but I haven't had one of those since the miscarriage... I admit I'm a little worried I'm going to have estrogen but no LH for another three weeks or something. Fingers crossed it means my cycles are finally getting back to normal! We will be commencing BDing tonight!

I've also been temping--not perfectly, because I have wonky sleep habits, so the temperatures are being taken across about a two hour period rather than always the same time--but they've been pretty consistent so far so hoping I'll be able to confirm ovulation's happened when it does.

So got another high this morning. Ewcm is gone and cervix has dropped really low now. Think I must have ovulated but what does everyone think of these sticks? I marked the day where I had lots of cm

Here's the picture...

Attachments

• IMAG0532.jpg
    IMAG0532.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
The one you marked with cm looks just like my peak stick from today :thumbup:

the day I got peak on cbfm my testing line was darkest than control line on test stick which was never on highs as well and day before my peak I got + opk...

the day I got peak on cbfm my testing line was darkest than control line on test stick which was never on highs as well and day before my peak I got + opk...
The lines on the cbfm test sticks aren't like normal ovulation tests one is oestrogen and one is lh so there's no testing line. Apparently the oestrogen gets lighter and the lh gets darker closer to ov you get. X

The lines on the cbfm test sticks aren't like normal ovulation tests one is oestrogen and one is lh so there's no testing line. Apparently the oestrogen gets lighter and the lh gets darker closer to ov you get. X

yeah that what I meant sorry for mistake ..

I was looking for info about reading the sticks earlier and came across this set of examples: https://community.babycentre.co.uk/pcphoto/342575

Probably doesn't look the same for everyone, though!

I was looking for info about reading the sticks earlier and came across this set of examples: https://community.babycentre.co.uk/pcphoto/342575

Probably doesn't look the same for everyone, though!
That's interesting, thanks for posting that :)

I've got a lot of sticks like the high reading none like the low cause I've not had a low while its required the sticks but my peak doesn't look like the peak example really. My first line isn't as dark as the one in the example but the second one looks the same as the example.

Eta I've used the word 'exapmple' a lot there ^^ :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->