Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

By the way, do you know if the reader will ever give you a high and then a low and then back to high? Like, if your estrogen rose but then went back down before an LH surge because your body wasn't quite ready? Or is it like with the peak reading, once it reads one high, it'll only give you highs until you get a peak or run out of sticks regardless of the actual sticks?

I am not 100% sure, but I suspect it does not go back down to Low after a High.

I had 8 Lows and 15 consecutive Highs before my Peak this cycle and from CM it appears that my body was gearing up to ovulation once before actual ovulation, but the monitor stayed High.

Okay I had a quick google andi can't find too much on it buti have read some people have got highs then back down to lows when the monitor doesn't pick up a riser oestrogen so I'm guessing it is possible. X

I've read it's common in the first one or two cycles for a lot of women since the monitor is "getting to know you" (to not show a peak that is).

Unrelated to the monitor, I am so crampy today and am having really weird lower back pain. I'm trying not to symptom spot but oh god it's hard. I work on my feet and the only way the pain in my lower left part of my back/top of my bum felt okay was if I walked around. So weird! I'm distracting myself buying some FRERs from Amazon since all I have is digitals and I want to do some early tests >.>

Here's a good link for frers :thumbup:

https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/our-products/early-results-pregnancy

Sounds good on the symptoms Hun! Good luck :)

:happydance:I had a peak today! :) :) CD13 PEAK!!! Lot's of :sex: the next 3 days. I'm so happy!! This could be my month???

Got high today on cd 18 after two peaks on cd 16 n 17 we did bd on cd 13 , 15, 16, 17, 18 I hope we have covered the basis and got + opk on cd 15 while ff finally put crosshairs on cd 15.

Got high today on cd 18 after two peaks on cd 16 n 17 we did bd on cd 13 , 15, 16, 17, 18 I hope we have covered the basis and got + opk on cd 15 while ff finally put crosshairs on cd 15.
Looks like we'll be going in to the 2WW. Good luck!

I'm cd2 of my first month using cbfm, 8th month ttc. Loving this thread, hoping to learn from all of you that are to weeks ahead.
Good luck to you all.

Good luck girls in the tww!!

I'm so happy, I got my first high today a cd9! How many days of high do you tend to get before a peak? I would love to get a peak this weekend as OH is working away next week. I know that'd be early for me to O (normally cd16) but I'm taking EPO this cycle and feel like O is closer than that.

Me too! I had my first peak on Tuesday, then of course second peak yesterday and a high today. So are you counting today as 2 DPO?

Me too! I had my first peak on Tuesday, then of course second peak yesterday and a high today. So are you counting today as 2 DPO?

really wow we are cycle buddies hope we both get our BFP'S so would be bump buddies as well :winkwink: hun FF put crosshairs on cd 15 as ovulation day as I got + opk on cd 15 only which was high on cbfm then after that I am getting - opk's so according to FF I am 3 DPO ...what DPO are you ?

really wow we are cycle buddies hope we both get our BFP'S so would be bump buddies as well :winkwink: hun FF put crosshairs on cd 15 as ovulation day as I got + opk on cd 15 only which was high on cbfm then after that I am getting - opk's so according to FF I am 3 DPO ...what DPO are you ?

I think I'm 2 DPO, I only use the CBFM so I am just going by when I got my first peak. Only 12 more days until testing, woo hoo! This is my first cycle after a MMC the first week of November so I am excited to be back in the game FINALLY :thumbup:

I think I'm 2 DPO, I only use the CBFM so I am just going by when I got my first peak. Only 12 more days until testing, woo hoo! This is my first cycle after a MMC the first week of November so I am excited to be back in the game FINALLY :thumbup:

GL and FX :thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck for you all, I'm cd12 and still low, although having signs of ovulation. Think I'm going to keep on with every other day and hope for the best. Fingers crossed that this month is lucky for all of us x

:happydance:I had a peak today! :) :) CD13 PEAK!!! Lot's of :sex: the next 3 days. I'm so happy!! This could be my month???
Yes! Pma Hun this so could be yours(our) month :thumbup:

That sounds fab Hun! All bases covered there :)

I'm cd2 of my first month using cbfm, 8th month ttc. Loving this thread, hoping to learn from all of you that are to weeks ahead.
Good luck to you all.
Welcome to the thread Maxie :hi: good luck to you too x

Good luck girls in the tww!!

I'm so happy, I got my first high today a cd9! How many days of high do you tend to get before a peak? I would love to get a peak this weekend as OH is working away next week. I know that'd be early for me to O (normally cd16) but I'm taking EPO this cycle and feel like O is closer than that.
You may not got a peak this cycle, it's common not to your first month of using the cbfm can you back it up with opks? That's what I've been doing. Also reading my monitor test sticks. I've not had a peak reading but from my opks and my monitor sticks I ovulated on Tuesday/Wednesday so I'm now in the 2ww I guess. Eeeek :flower:

I'm using OPKs too just in case, they're definitely getting darker but still not positive yet. It's my first month using OPKs so I don't really know when to expect a positive. I've always gone by EWCM and OV symptoms.

I'm using OPKs too just in case, they're definitely getting darker but still not positive yet. It's my first month using OPKs so I don't really know when to expect a positive. I've always gone by EWCM and OV symptoms.
Well that's good Hun :thumbup:

Excited to report discovery of ewcm tonight! Fx for peak tomorrow! Did opk but no lines as usual. Just really happy about the cm as not found that before so feel like its progress!

Just high again this morning...that was disappointing. Maybe tomorrow. No change in the lines on the sticks either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->