CD 1 December 1st - Need Buddies!

jaytee

Reaction score
:hi:

Well today is cd one.... who's with me?

Thats right!

I read ur comment on our other page....about OPKS...I decided not to do them this month either. I'm just temping and bding as much as possible

Hmmm, well this would be me, but we're starting next month! Doing the whole temping thing though this month to get myself used to it all.
Will be watching your progress though and good luck!!!

I am supposed to start today, so CD1, however haven't been visited by the :witch: yet, so I am trying to stay hopeful!!

Me, me, me!!! The :witch: got me yesterday, so today is also CD2 for me.

I'm so glad to have found girls at the same cycle day as me! :yipee:

I've been very very very busy today reading! lol

Morning ladies,

How are you all doing today? I'm counting the days...looks like I've got about 6 to go until ovulation. But then again it could be anytime, the last two months I had 35 and 24 day cycles.

The :witch: is starting to go... I hope I won't see her again for 9 months after this.

:hug:
Haidee

Pretty sure I'll be due for 'o' either sunday this week or monday next. Not laying to much hope in this month though. just going to see how it goes.

Hey Girls!!!!!

Well cd 8 and the :witch: has left! Thank God because I have never wanted the urge of BD like I did during AF this time around! :blush:

Well I have Clomid last cycle to help me out in the ovulating thing but this cycle I'm on my own...so lets see if I ovulate on my own! I sure hope I do!

I wish my cycles will calm down now!!! I usually had a 7 day AF, but mine was only 5 and a bit days this time. I've started checking my CM, so hopefully this way I'll know better when ovulation occur.

My husband is loving it that I'm not sure when ovulation is, because now I just don't want to stop :sex:!!! I wish I could see right into my body to see what's happening when!!!:hissy:

well, for now I'll just have to wait patiently!
:dust:
Haidee

Hey Haidee~~~ I hope your cycles start to straighten out for you.

I'm in the same boat, I usually get my Af every three months but for the last two months I had normal regular cycles because I took clomid to induce ovulation...so this time around I don't know when I'm going to ovulate so we decided to BD as much as possible only leaving one day breaks :rofl: which means....

if we bd for three days straight we will have a break the fourth day and resume bd on the next day after the break

Hi girls..........
I was just looking for some cycle buddies...
Most of my old ones are pregnant or on different cycles now.

Just to let you know....I am good luck for getting :bfp:...almost everyone I chat with gets one..hehehe

I'm also testing Christmas eve/ Day..anyone else due then?

Hi jaytee,

:rofl: it's crazy how we are trying to work this out!! At least having people to talk to in the same boat makes it so much easier to handle.

Hi CHILLbilly!

Well if that's the case, I think you should stay right here! I'm not sure when I'll be testing this month??
If I have a
24 day cycle - test on 25 Dec
28 day cycle - test on 29 Dec
30 day cycle - test on 31 Dec
35 day cycle - test on 5 Jan

I'm trying really hard to not obsess over it. We are training a lot these days, spending every evening in the gym and weekends on the bicycle, doing about 80km-100km a day. This helps, because then most of the time I'm too tired to think of anything, I save all the energy that I've got left for :sex:

Have a great day, I've got to do some work.
Haidee :hug:

Chillbilly - we are due for testing on the exact same day - IF my cycle is 28-30 days like it was last month......yAY!

I know you are good luck....and glad you're my CB again. I have no idea when I O'd this month, but DH was away until CD 12 - and we bd'd CD13, 14 and 15 so hopefully we caught that eggie! COme girls....let's see some xmas BFPs!

I need to post to see what cd i am on..haha
I hope I o late...I have 2 midnight shifts in a row..tonight and tommorrow so no time for any bd'ing then.....and of course they are cd 13 and 14.....argggg
Didn't realize they were this far into the cycle....
We only bd'd on cd 10 or 11.......will have to make an effort for tommorrow night....poor OH has to be up 4 hours after I get home from work.

Being sick and working messed up hours sure doesn't help with trying to catch an egg.....
sorry to be so negative but this really sucks.......BUT good thing about not knowing when I o...is that it could still happen......

Oh well...Hope all you girls are having a productive week...hehe

:hi:
I'm a bit behind you lovely ladies - but I got my +ve OPK today - so 2WW is just around the corner. :happydance:

(can't believe I'm looking forward to the 2WW! Really - just excited about testing :)) I was hoping to be testing for Christmas, but it looks more like new year testing for me. I'm excited to see what happens on this board though - let's see some christmas miracles!

Its getting closer.....test time and Christmas time!!!!!
Yay!!!!!
I haven't bought any gifts yet...just for my secret santa..hehe....so going shopping this friday.
I'm not as excited to test though...seeing as I missed the most fertile days during O!
Just have to wait and see....

Applegirl- testing around new years is even better then Christmas......what a way to start the new year!!!

let's hope so - if we are not preggers - its not for lack of trying! :rofl:

I think I O'd yesterday - but will hope to keep things sizzling in the bedroom til the weekend. Then we'll get some sleep!

Well - sorry you think you've missed O :( but there is still hope. Excited to see your result. Big :hug: to you and all december testers!

Hi there,

I've done the OPK for the first time this month. Thursday last week it was negative, when I tested on Friday it was a huge bold positive and when I tested on Saturday (I was just being very curious) it was still positive (well I wasn't too sure of it, but my hubby said he really thinks it is). And then after charting this and all my temps on ff, it showed yesterday that I O'd on Sunday! Luckily we've been doing the :sex: every single day since af left!!! :rofl:

This was also the first month that I could feel all the serious hormone changes! :happydance: And at long last my temps are staying high....although I'm only on 4dpo now.

AF is supposed to start on the 29th (according to my O date), but what worries me is the fact that I'm already feeling the way I feel the week before AF usually arrives!!! :hissy:

But it's not going to help if I worry about that too much now....I'l try and wait patiently!

Oh I almost forgot....my sister's baby was born on Monday evening!!! Oh wow, how precious! He is sooo tiny, he weighed 2.35kg and was 47cm. I'm going to go visit them again a little later.

cheers for now
lots of :dust: to all of us!!!
Haidee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back