CD 10, anyone trying anything new this cycle?

Would you call it positive or nearly there?

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey all, I just got my :bfp: finally!!! Anyway I commented before Saying what I would do next time, but thinking about it I actually have made a few changes recently; I fully properly quit smoking for good 2 months ago (did cut down a lot before that but was still doing it occasionally), and have been doing slimming world and hit 10% body weight loss before the BFP. I also had a HSG scan this cycle which is supposed to really boost fertility. Good luck everyone! Xx

My opk is almost positive today. I hope the monitor picks up a peek tomorrow.

Congratulations redhead! I had a hsg the cycle I got pregnant with my LO, glad it worked for you too!

Hi ladies! It looks like everyone has ovulated - or gotten bfp's?? Celebrations all around!!

fxmummy - if that's not positive I'd say you were just a breath away, did you end up getting an even darker test?

Diamond - argh the never ending conundrum of when/how many times to bd!! I don't know about you but I have such a hard time keeping the 'romance' involved when I feel like I'm trying to figure out some unknowable code!!

28 your temp spike looks amazing!

redhead congrats!!!!!

afm I got some ewcm this morning, bd last night. I hate ovulating so late, I'm CD15 today so prob won't be until CD19 or so. Which is good on the one hand so we can bd it up, but so much waiting around.

For anyone who temps vaginally - have you ever been worried you're some kind of damage when half-asleep? tmi but this morning I also had to pee so wasn't relaxed and def think I was pushing the therm in at a wrong angle. Eeks it gives me the heebie jeebies

Yes, i believe i ovulated yesterday. We have bd quite a lot this cycle so i believe we have a very good chance. If i didn't ovulate yesterday then today is rather possible. I have a full feeling uterus and cramps. I get them after ovulation too.

I hope you ovulate very soon. We are on the same cycle day. I temp vaginally but never have i had any problems with the wrong angle.

Hi 28 thanks! fx you caught your eggy!! I guess I need to just relax about the temping - it just freaks me out to be doing that in that area when I'm only semi-conscious ha!

It did when i first started. It's completely second nature to me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->