CD 10 & TTC after MC (in Dec), 2nd cycle trying since, anyone wanna buddy up?

Well let's hope the little spermies did stick! :)
I didn't thin I had endo either since I also have regular periods, (never missed one!) and have had a million ultrasounds too. It grows outside the uterus and mostly isnt seen without laproscopic surgery which is why they had no idea it had gotten this bad. But Apparently the doctor says it would have grown without the abdominal surgery but it made it as bad as it is REAL quick.
It's stage 3 which is not good and was all over everything (found all this out last week)
And he says I need to get pregnant fast and then not ovulate ever again. (ovulation causes menstrual backflow which causes demo to grow outside of the uterus) sadly, to wait and try to do it on our own would cause the endo to grow back and start f'ing with my eggs and lining again so we are being very aggressive.
He has put me on metformin and is giving us 1 month to do this on our own and then if there's no luck in december he is going to put me on injectable fertility drugs and do IUI to force to the issue. Without success, we would move on to IVF.
So he is determined to make this happen for me... I hope it all works and all this can be put behind us. It's a big strain on a relationship isn't it?
Luckily, hubbie has been really supportive but it takes a toll as I'm sure you both know.
So anyhow, that's it for me. This whole this is exhausting but exciting...
Btw, the metformin is a devil drug, it has made me SO sick! :sick:
But at least I KNOW I'm ovulating now. I tell ya... It's enough to drive a gal mad!!
Happy thanksgiving to you too kat! 32 people?? YIKES! :) good luck doll!
Hope you are well too Kate, let's all stay up to date with one another if we can!
Xoxoxo

Hi girls! Hope Thanksgiving was great! Mine was. We had 33 people, and it was nice. Everyone brought at least a dish and dessert, so we had plenty of food. Been a busy week though. Barely got done cleaning up after Thanksgiving and we were up and packing and left for our 3 hour drive to Pennsylvania for my daughters beauty pageant. It was a busy week/weekend. Proud to say, my princess won "Beauty Queen" of the three year olds. She looked gorgeous! One thing is for sure, I don't want to give up pageantry with her and I was afraid if I got pregnant I might have to :( Expecting AF around Dec 2nd or 3rd. Definitly think she's coming ... the chocolate cravings are at their worst!! Otherwise, things have been good.
How are things with both of you? Do you know where you are in your cycles? Rose are you officially trying again? Keep in touch, ok? Things can get a bit nutty around the holidays, but I enjoy hearing from you both. Take care :)
Kat

Hi girls! Hope Thanksgiving was great! Mine was. We had 33 people, and it was nice. Everyone brought at least a dish and dessert, so we had plenty of food. Been a busy week though. Barely got done cleaning up after Thanksgiving and we were up and packing and left for our 3 hour drive to Pennsylvania for my daughters beauty pageant. It was a busy week/weekend. Proud to say, my princess won "Beauty Queen" of the three year olds. She looked gorgeous! One thing is for sure, I don't want to give up pageantry with her and I was afraid if I got pregnant I might have to :( Expecting AF around Dec 2nd or 3rd. Definitly think she's coming ... the chocolate cravings are at their worst!! Otherwise, things have been good.
How are things with both of you? Do you know where you are in your cycles? Rose are you officially trying again? Keep in touch, ok? Things can get a bit nutty around the holidays, but I enjoy hearing from you both. Take care :)
Kat

Hi ya!!! My Thanksgiving was great too. (Kate you are missing out on a fine holiday. We essentially do christmas dinner twice a year- AWESOME) Congrats on your littlest one, she must be a cutie.
Not officially trying yet. I am still on the estrogen and progesterone (holy crap it makes me SO tired/mean/weepy/ anxious) I go off of them on the 30th and then I wait for AF. Doc thinks it should start soon after.
Then I have another HSG to see how it is looking in there after the surgery (make sure there are no perforations, etc...)
Once that is done I should ovulate around day 11-15 since I am on the metformin- its meant to make sure it happens- and then we can TTC again. December will be our first cycle back in the ring. Its hard to believe that since we first starting trying it has been 14 months... time it flyith.
Hope AF doesn't come for you Kat!!!
Bye for now!

:flower: Well, hello hello! How are you ladies? I thought I had posted after the new year, but now I realize it must not have gone through. I keep checking back for word from you both, and wondered why noone was writing back. LOL, silly me, seems like I never posted. so how is everyone? I would love to getg an update on whats going on your lives.
For me, not much. Still doing the "not trying not preventing" thing. Doesnt seem to be getting me anywhere though. My sisters weddings are in August and September and while I dont want to be fully PG for them, I might think about starting to try again...FULL FORCE, in another month or two. we will see.
keep in touch. Miss you girls
Kathleen

hiya! I was wondering why no one ever posted back. :)
all is fine here, still trying hard and I have now had 2 surgeries and am on my second round of Clomid. I'm doing IUI this month too (Monday).

My sister is getting married in September too! that's funny! its good to hear from you!
Rose Laine

Rose ... wow, that's great news! Are you going to be in your sister's wedding? I am in both of my sisters weddings, so I probably shouldn't be thinking about getting PG, but I feel like my biological clock is ticking, ya know?
What surgeries have you had? I remember you mentioned a uterine septum or something similar? So now you are on clomid? How is that making you feel? I only did 2 rounds of it. I still have 1 refill left, but I haven't thought about trying to use it in months. Maybe this month i will. I didn't seem to have any symptoms with it except for hunger. I hope it works for you. How many rounds will you do? what dose do you take? Are you trying anything along with it?
Have you heard from Kate? KATE...Are you out there?, lol. Hope you are doing ok.
So where is everyone in their cycle? I don't temp or track days or anyting, but I know I am on CD15, and I know I have just O'd or am right about to just by what my body tells me. I have been out of work due to a shoulder injury, and dh and I have done "it" quite a bit over the last week, so who knows. After next cycle I may go back to FF ad temping, although I am usually pretty spot on with detecting when I O.
Rose, It was lovely to hear from you again. I have my fingers crossed for you, you are going to have your bundle (or bundles) of joy soon ;) Please keeep in touch.
Kat

Hello Ladies, hope you are both well? Rose Im glad your surgeries went well hun, how is the clomid going? Kat - How are you my sweetie?

Well two bits of news, me and Ben are getting married :) He asked me at Christmas and I was so happy :) So have been busy planning for the wedding for next year in March and completely forgot about TTC. Lat month we had sex once around OV, I was away for the w'end so didnt think we stood a change but just got my bfp this morning :) Am very happy but cautious also as the MC was year ago, so am just going to try and stay calm and healthy and take it one day ay time :)

I hope it happens for you ladies soon, am sending you lots of baby dust hugs and kisses

Kate xxxxxxxxxx

WHAT!?! Omg Kate! You are a star! Congratulations!!! How wonderful, and Such happy new about the wedding too! Double congrats!!! It does seem to happen when its least expected to a lot of women, I am so glad you finally got your bfp!! You're going to be a mommy at last!! :D
And a march wedding? So lovely... You are going to make a beautiful bride! I predict for you... A girl! :) Sending lots of love xoxoxo
Laine (aka Rose) ;)

Sorry it took me so long to respond Kat, I only just saw your MSG!
On second and last round of clomid, I start injections next month with IUI.
I'm 10 dpIUI today. Feeling good, the clomid is finały wearing off, it made me cCRAZY. Yikes... No Likey. :(

WHAT!?! Omg Kate! You are a star! Congratulations!!! How wonderful, and Such happy new about the wedding too! Double congrats!!! It does seem to happen when its least expected to a lot of women, I am so glad you finally got your bfp!! You're going to be a mommy at last!! :D
And a march wedding? So lovely... You are going to make a beautiful bride! I predict for you... A girl! :) Sending lots of love xoxoxo
Laine (aka Rose) ;)

Thanks for your kind words sweetie. Am just past the stage when I mc on my last pregnancy. So first milestone done. We are getting an early scan next week, am very nervous but am trying to remain calm!

Hope you are well, hows it going on the clomid? I know you will get your bfp soon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

so exciting!! you must be thrilled, I am so happy for you! please share the scan will you? congratulations on the milestone, I'll bet it was hard to get to but exciting to pass.
the first 3 months are hard on everyone but I feel confident that everything will be TOTALLY fine and you will end up with a gorgeous healthy baby. :0

Clomid was fine, worked to help me Ov but it did dry up my cm. They did an IUI last month but I got AF on Monday. I am now doing the injections (started last night) it's pretty intense but the Dr feels this is my best shot. (there is a LOT wrong with me :D )
we'll be doing IUI this month too. Im giving this 3 months before we have to move onto IVF. Im going to take a 3 month break in 3 months though (if it doesnt work) give myself a well deserved break. Its been 19 months since the first pregnancy and this whole thing began so Im tired to say the least...
but Im very hopeful that it wont come to that. :D

So lovely to hear from you- keep in touch!
xoxox

so that's it for me! just plugging along, busy at work.

Hi Rose, Hi Kate :)
Long time no speak ;)
Hope you are both doing well. Not sure if you even check this site anymore, or this thread for that matter. But I thought I'd pop in and say hello. Kate - congrats on your wedding and your baby :) Thats awesome! Are you expecting again? (your family status says expecting). Rose, how bout you...anything new and exciting?
I gave up a long time ago. Haven't been on this site in over a year (I almost forgot how to use it, lol). I had become depressed and needed to push all thoughts of TTC out the window. It got easier over time, and I accepted the fact that, for an unknown reason, I won't ever conceive again.
Until now :)
I was NOT expecting it, but my period was 1 day late (and no signs of it) so I took a test and WOW...+.
I took a total of 5 tests between yesterday and today and all five are +. I am excited and nervous. I want to share the news and we are keeping it from close family and friends for now.
I hope to hear back from you both as it has been so long. Hope all is well.
Kathleen

Hey Kathleen, so pleased for you, you must be so happy!! How many weeks are you? I'm not expecting again, I just need to change my status!! An living being a mummy, it rocks!!

Kate Xxx

Hey Kathleen, so pleased for you, you must be so happy!! How many weeks are you? I'm not expecting again, I just need to change my status!! An living being a mummy, it rocks!!

Kate Xxx

YAY Kate..so nice to hear from you. I am 6 wks 2 days, so it is early on still, and I am still so nervous. Probably will be nervous until I hit 12 wks. I go to the dr on monday :) Your little guy is 5 months old? How sweet. He must be keeping you busy. Glad your loving being a mommy, you deserve it. So this will be your very first mothers day :) Does the bab have teeth? does he sit crawl or what? I almost forget what they do and when as my princess is now over 4.5 yrs old :( it goes way too quick! My oldest will be graduating highschool this June.

Yeah Harvey is almost 6 months, time has flown by!! He has two teeth now & has just started to roll & sit-up :)

So happy for you, how are you feeling? Any sickness yet? Hope the next six weeks fly by and before you know it you will be having your first scan :)

Kxxx

I feel good, mostly tired and hungry. Only slight waves of nausea here and there, but nothing bothersome. Wow, I can't believe you have an almost 6 month old, when last time we chatted we were both TTC :) If you don't mind my asking...did you go through fertility treatment? or did it just happen? I can't believe it "just happen" for us after everything we went through. Do you keeo in touch with Rose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->