CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

im crampy today too - the opk wasnt as dark as the control but i do two a day - one at lunch and one at around 6 when i get home from work (i live thirty seconds away) so im gonna do another tonight, BD tonight as well. i had a chem on my first try as well xxxx

ooo i didnt know that holdon2hope!!

btw everyone, my names Hayley :) xxx

Welcome Em!!!! I have really enjoyed this thread!!! I wish I knew about BNB when I tried to conceive my DS. I felt so alone and frustrated. I really hope I can catch the egg this cycle. I have planned my and DHs anniversary (16th) to go to an amusement park as I will be about 8 dpo and have been assured it is safe. We are going on six years of marriage. I hope by our seventh, our family will be complete with the two kids we want <3

i have a little boy, i had in AUG of 08, tried for another last year, miscarried, then decided we wanted to try this year again! i want 5 kids haha not too sure how my hubby would like that one though! i heard your only suppose to have sex every other day when trying to have a baby, but does anyone else feel like u cant do that because your scared to miss a day?! haha hope im not the only one that feels like i need to cover all my bases!

ok my opk had an almost pos line earlier, but the one i just took is fainter than the one i took at midday.. thas normal right? the best time to test is early afternoon right?

Well, I think I am out for July. Had my follow up with my RE today and he said the Femara isn't working this month. I was a little disappointed that they had me go in so early (CD12) when I didn't have a follie until day 17 last cycle. I told him that I started bleeding and he did a blood estrogen level. They called and said it was 23 and he didn't like those numbers to continue this cycle. So, I am going to be scheduled for laproscopy and after that I am going to injections. I have been having a heart attack with each of the places I call. My insurance doesn't cover meds for fertility. Cheapest I can find follistim is through my dr at 260 a vial!! I am just not sure anymore.....this is getting so expensive! I do not know how people do this month after month, year after year! Plus, paying for the IUIx2 on top of that....anyone had any luck getting follistim cheap?

the ones with the lines were hard for me to read, i kept thinking they were post when they werent. the one that actually was pos for me was when the TEST line was darker then the control line, i ended up spending a lil extra and buying the clear blue tests with the smiley faces and its soo much easier to read. and u can pop them out and see the double lines too. but yeah thats normal. mine did that too

I hear around 2PM is the best time. Some say between 11AM and 8PM though. I had another glaring negative today-- not even the faintest second line. Keep BDing griff! You'll catch that eggy! :)

I'm a little tiny bit nervous that I won't O or something, but maybe Im just too far out. I'm CD11 today, which is when I got a positive last month. :shrug: Can that change?

AStellarMom, I am sorry to hear that. :-( It's always a terrible feeling knowing there is no chance for another month. How I usually deal with that feeling is by focusing on preparing as best I can for the next cycle, and taking gentle care of myself.

ya it can change, mine is dif by a day or 2 usually. mine was day 15 this time. are your periods regular?

I hear around 2PM is the best time. Some say between 11AM and 8PM though. I had another glaring negative today-- not even the faintest second line. Keep BDing griff! You'll catch that eggy! :)

I'm a little tiny bit nervous that I won't O or something, but maybe Im just too far out. I'm CD11 today, which is when I got a positive last month. :shrug: Can that change?

AStellarMom, I am sorry to hear that. :-( It's always a terrible feeling knowing there is no chance for another month. How I usually deal with that feeling is by focusing on preparing as best I can for the next cycle, and taking gentle care of myself.

Thank you! I am just hoping that surgery can be scheduled quickly and that I don't have to wait long afterwards to start again!

Another :) opk. Got first donation:) Another one tomorrow. If I don't get :) in the morning will the donation be worth it or to late?
FX for all of us

We;ve been moved to TTC buddies!??

Ah well :)

I got a dip today. 97.05 to 96.63 xxx

ya it can change, mine is dif by a day or 2 usually. mine was day 15 this time. are your periods regular?

well they used to be, then my job last year stressed me to a point i didnt come on for 90 days, then i had a cycle, got pregnant, had a chem, had a period then a cycle for 70 days, then two periods within three weeks (doc reckons it was my body catching up). ive had a full blood workup and a physical im healthy and all is normal.. so now im opk and temping!

well got a O on CB so i gues i ovulated or fixing too. I took it after work 4am and was a lil diluted as it was hot today and drank a lot so i might try again after or around my donation today. Since the egg is alive for a few hours todays donation still gives it a chance. I hope anyway.
How are you ladies doing today.

So excited to hear from everyone this morning. I really do love this thread and i really like you guys a lot. feels great to know i have a support system! Wish we all lived near one another so we could grab lunch or something! CD14. Had a little CM yesterday. Dont use OPKs bc I don't know which ones to get! Help! Maybe I'll get some today and test! What day is everyone at now? I am thinking about adding you guys' URLs i my signature for TTC buds!! Whatcha think? :) Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check back in a bit once I get to work and sell some insurance. hahaha xoxoxox

Heya!!! I'm the same, I keep checking this all the time to see if you guys are online!

Green handled IC's from Amazon are the best :D I'm gonna opk in about an hour but i had a drop - see my chart. not sure what it means?? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->