CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I was admitted to labor and delivery friday night with contrax 4 to 5 mins apart. I was still being monitored until discharge but Harper is doing awesome. Hb is great, she is perfect. I am home now.

Oh no! So glad to hear that everything is ok with you and Harper! Did they give you meds to stop the contractions or did they stop on their own?

Hey ladies!!!

Around 4 ish months, did you feel a 'pressure' in your abdomen? my bump hasnt quite popped yet or anything but i feel like something is pressing me from the inside about an inch above the bone

ta :) x

I had more of an ache that really started bothering me around then. You have to figure everything is stretching and growing and it's normal and natural to have pressure of aches. My bump popped the second I POAS! LOL But Your bump is probably a lot more along the normal course of things. :flower:

thanks hun. it's gone now, baby is popping up on doppler every single time in seconds after i put it on my skin. we have this gorgeous DVD of the scan where the baby was asleep so MW shook my tummy, we can see the baby stirring, kick then wave, then roll over and go back to sleep lol SO cute

Wow you are not far away now!!! I want birth stories and photos posted please :D

Wow you are not far away now!!! I want birth stories and photos posted please :D

I know!!! I am freaking out!!! I had a meltdown last night when I realized we're only a month and a half out. LOL Hayls, I'll tell you anything you want to know! LOL Once I do it, I'll feel a lot better about this whole thing. :haha:

I can barely keep my eyes open these days. haha. I get tired very easily. feeling a lot of pressure down under. apparently she weighs 6 pounds already. :O I have another Ultrasound today!

Miss you ladies. I know it's tough updating like we used to, but I still think of you all on a regular basis. <3

Hope - ahhhh so close!!! defo tell me everything. I will be giving birth in august (and i swear i'm bouncing on a damn ball so the baby isnt too late lol) and i need every detail lol. whats your birth plan??

Amber - im not as far but omg i was asleep by 9.30last night!! and this baby things my bladder is a bed or something cos it will not GET OFF it. just waiting for my first kicks and regular flutters now :D xxx

Hope - ahhhh so close!!! defo tell me everything. I will be giving birth in august (and i swear i'm bouncing on a damn ball so the baby isnt too late lol) and i need every detail lol. whats your birth plan??

The plan is a natural birth with no epidural, though who knows! I've never done this before! LOL We plan to labor at home and my doc told me to head in when contractions are about 5 mins apart or I cannot stand it any longer. :wacko: We have a big tub at home and I think I'll try to stay in that a long while before we go to soften things. I heard the water helps a lot with contractions and softening the perineum so you don't tear. I've been thinking of little snacks to keep around the house for while I'm in labor at home. You aren't allowed to eat once you get to the hospital here, as far as I know.

We did our hospital tour last night and I thought Peter was going to pass out when they showed the stirrups. I know I did! As for other parts of our plan, we're having my mom and I think my SIL (hubby's sister, not my brother's crazy wife, lol) at the actual birth, but I really want it to just be me and Peter for most of the labor. I want to watch the baby being born so they said they'll put a mirror up. Peter will cut the cord, of course and I'm nursing, so I'll try to do that right away. All of the procedures done on the baby after birth, we are requesting they do with the baby on my belly or chest. We don't want him pulled away from us for those things. That's most important to me, so we'll see how well my docs listen! lol I can be such a B if I don't get my way! :haha:

Oh wow your plan is amazing!!!

I'm planning on a water labor and birth in hospital (for the same reason - pain relief and tearing!!) and only gas and air. I dont want forceps/csection/epidural unless medically necessary - I want to feel it!!! I'm not breastfeeding, so after baby is born and put on me, after they do weights and measurements I want Simon to do the first bottle feed. It's important to me he gets to bond as fast as I do!

xxx

Thanks Hayley! I'm getting excited. Well...nervously excited! :happydance: I've been cramping like crazy and that bugs me out a bit, but trying to remain calm and remember that allllllll is wellllll. :flower:

hehehe i get like that and im only 4 months lol. i have a doppler at home - any time i get scared or worried i literally LIGHTLY place the doppler on my tumy and THUMPDATHUMP :D xxx

Midwife went really well! She felt my tummy and baby is where it should be (1.5 inches below belly button), heartbeat of 155bpm and heard that straight away. Apparently though I have an irregular heartbeat (??) and my blood type is A+ :D

I'm also immune to rubella - fantastic as i didnt even have the MMR when i was a baby hehehe xxxx

ok so you know how i mentioned i have an irregular heartbeat?
On my first MW appointment this wasn't mentioned at all. At my 16 week app she said 'didn't you know?' as if I should have known about it.

It certainly explains the fast palpitations and occasional inability to breathe properly (shortening of breath, can't take one deeply etc)

She didn't seem worried, but I am. I have anxiety as it is and now even my OH has mentioned when he's listening he can here it skip a beat and then race to catch up. I'm nervous about what it all means

What should I /can I do and has anyone experienced it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->