CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I felt that allllllll the time when he was face up! How rude! :) Bum and straight in the cervix!

sooo today is my LAST doc appt!!! eek! next wed ill be holding my baby! im a little scared...ok..alot scared, ah!

ahhh you girls are all due!!!!!!!

how you all feeling? except em, we know youre scared lol x

Oh my gosh em!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Now that makes ME freak out because that means I'm close too. :wacko: Holy crap!

Hayl, I am having a freak out. I went to the doc last night and he said I'm 80% effaced, and about 2 cm dilated, which I have no idea what that means in terms of when I'll go, but from what I read online, it'll probably be super soon. What the helllllll?! I'm not ready! LOL So, today I have 2 more clients and then I am headed home early to sit outside with my friend and our pups and a mocktail and pretend like I am not about to give birth any second. D-E-N-I-A-L! :haha:

My to do list still includes: mani/pedi, wax, and hair cut. I guess I should hurry on these things!

As of yesterday I was 80& effaced and 2 cm so he stripped/sweeped me and other than random contractions that I've been getting all week nothing happened. So today I've been having contractions on and off all day and around 1 p.m. I started losing my mucus plug...thick snotty and bloody...GROSS! Contractions are worse than severe period cramps so I might be going soon. My doctor had previously scheduled me for induction on the 26th if she doesn't come sooner...I surely don't want to wait till then!

Wow you guys get your sweeps early. In the UK, they sweep you when you're 40 weeks, then induce if you still have nothing happen. xx

My doctor was probably worried I was going to maim him if he didn't do something! I am in some real pain! I think I used the phrase "murder someone" if things didn't get moving...I think he thought he was my intended target lol I did "accidently" hit him when he did my sweep..it hurt so bad!

Lol hay, my doc said anytime after 38 weeks they can do them, she said they only work in a small % of ppl anyway & since this is all of our 2nd child they r more willing to induce labor. If Ur body isn't ready it won't really do anything anyway but I choose to get induced @ 39 weeks instead of 40 because 1 the risk of csection goes up & 2 theirs really no point in waiting the extra week for the same result lol

fair enough :) i just remembering my friend who had a sweep last year they were reluctant, and then discovered there was no fluid in there so induced her asap lol x

eeeeeek i cant wait to see all the new babies on here! x

yeah, i got swept twice...did nothing but made my plug fall out a little lol eh, whatever, looks like if no one has a baby by wednesday ill be the first! lol eeeek!

I literally have chills and am tearing up at work ladies! I can't believe we're here. From the get go, we've stuck by eachother, symptom spotted, tested, and been through scares and loss. I am so glad we're all going to be mommies, that Hayley is feeling little Sophie move all around inside, and that we're ready to pop. :hugs::kiss:

PS- what is a sweep?? I keep hearing about it, mostly form UK women. I had my cervix "manipulated" which sounds so freaking awful! LOL Is that the same thing or do they actual strip it with something during a sweep?

I literally have chills and am tearing up at work ladies! I can't believe we're here. From the get go, we've stuck by eachother, symptom spotted, tested, and been through scares and loss. I am so glad we're all going to be mommies, that Hayley is feeling little Sophie move all around inside, and that we're ready to pop. :hugs::kiss:

PS- what is a sweep?? I keep hearing about it, mostly form UK women. I had my cervix "manipulated" which sounds so freaking awful! LOL Is that the same thing or do they actual strip it with something during a sweep?

It's the same thing as a sweep/strip. Just helps things along for you...or doesn't cause other than the "bloody show" yesterday I haven't had a damn thing happen.:nope:

So, my doctor just seemingly touched my cervix a little more aggressively then normal. I've only had stronger contractions, but nothing close together or anything. Hmm.

Mer, I hope baby comes soon so you aren't in pain anymore! HUGS. You never know. Things could change in a minute.

im so excited to see all your baby pics and birth stories - you can all spend time freaking me out, itll be fun for you :D x

So, my doctor just seemingly touched my cervix a little more aggressively then normal. I've only had stronger contractions, but nothing close together or anything. Hmm.

Mer, I hope baby comes soon so you aren't in pain anymore! HUGS. You never know. Things could change in a minute.

I sure hope so...but of course since it could be any time my little TT is home from school today puking. Went to get him dressed this morning and there was puke everywhere. He has puked 3 times since. Poor guy. His bff (which is the daughter of my bff and they are in the same class) was up all night puking as well. Guess it is still going around the school. The only good thing about his bff being sick as well is that IF I were to go into labor today or tomorrow then he could still go to their house.

Oh my gosh Mer! I don't even know how you do it. :dohh: I don't know how I will manage the next time around with having a little one already. LOL Hope your little guy feels better soon. :hugs:

Hayley, I will happily scare you with my birth story! LOL :winkwink:

its not so bad hope...i have 2 boys (9 months apart) (3 & 4) and i am a LITTLE worried about being exhausted after the baby is here but, one will be going into k4 and the other has daycare, so HOPEFULLY that will help lol

Yeah and all of my kids are in school so I do get a small break from them during the day (when not sick). Keith will have to take over dropoff/pickup for a while though after the baby comes. It's a good thing that he just works down the street and that the school is within walking distance as well.

I can't believe we're talking about #2, but it's good to hear it's not so bad even with them so close together! If Peter had it his way, we'd be TTC as soon as we could BD. LOL I'd ike a year or so to get used to parenting. :)

I have a feeling, btw, that someone is having a baby this weekend! I'm going to be checking back!

Now my 9 year old is puking....Spring Break is officially started and he comes home and pukes...poor guy has a raging fever as well..it just goes on and on...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->