CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I just went and picked up a ton of wine :wine: for visitors after we have the baby. I've been writing out some recipe cards for things I plan to make and freeze. Bag is packed and in hub's car, I've harassed him for the last week about packing a bag himself, and we are now the proud owners of an S-load of baby laundry detergent. :laundry:

...I should never take a day off from work. :dohh:

girls,question, anyone else having HORRIBLE heartburn? i have it to the point i just want to scream! iv been taking zantac 150. the box says do not take more then 2 in 24hrs but iv been taking 5 and its still not helping. my doc wrote me a prescription for nexium and protonix but my ins wont let me fill them the only meds ins will cover is prilosec and its considered a class 'c' drug during pregnancy. im almost willing to take that risk and tell my doc to write it. idk what else to do, iv tried drinking things,eating things, not eating, not drinking all kinds of meds and tums and other things dont touch it. anyone taking anything?

I take Prilosec every day...30 mg once a day. I have taken it for over a year now. My OB actually upped the dosage a few months back from 10 -30 mg. I think that you will be fine with the Prilosec, just ask your doctor to change the prescription. It blows having to pay for OTC meds when you can get insurance to pay for them. Oh and to answer your question I haven't had a real case of heartburn since my OB upped my dosage.

I have been getting heartburn for the past two or three days. I thought I was in the clear! :wacko: I'm not taking anything, but I do find that sipping peppermint tea has helped me. Then again though mine doesn't sound as bad as your's, girl!

Here is another question-- every time I dtd, :sex: I have light cramping or braxton hicks. WTF?! Do you think we should stop? It's really no matter what type of position, or type of sex. It's the big O that does it. :help: I am PRAYING it's ok because it's seriously the one thing that reduces my pain and my anxiety right now. Otherwise, I'm pacing the floors all night. Eeeek! My husband is terrified now that I stupidly mentioned it to him last night. LOL

I'm sure it's fine. I get them too! My belly gets all contorted and rock hard. It would be funny if it didn't slightly hurt and look odd! lol

No heartburn here! I am lucky! I take Class C drugs tho in my pregnancy. The benefits outweight the cons in all honesty. If I weren't taking them I'd be really bad off.

That cramps/contraction thing after sex is totally normal. You are going at it, having an orgasm, etc. everytime you have an orgasm, the baby feels a sudden enlightenment of overjoy and happiness like we do, just in a different way!

No heartburn here! I am lucky! I take Class C drugs tho in my pregnancy. The benefits outweight the cons in all honesty. If I weren't taking them I'd be really bad off.

That cramps/contraction thing after sex is totally normal. You are going at it, having an orgasm, etc. everytime you have an orgasm, the baby feels a sudden enlightenment of overjoy and happiness like we do, just in a different way!

I do as well. I don't tell alot of people because I don't need people going all "OMG! How could you?" and that bullshit. I still take my Ritalin but at a slightly lower dose. It sucks cause I need my regular dose but you do what you gotta. I have to admit though that I am a freaking basketcase most days...Keith takes it all in stride though cause he knows how I am medicated and not and some of the stuff I usually take just would not be safe no matter the dosage.:nope:

thats normal hope haha, its painful for me, the contractions hurt...i never want sex anymore though, i feel fat,ugly and tried =[

Phew! Glad to hear I'm not going to suddenly go into labor after sex. LOL I texted Peter that the girls said it's ok and normal. :haha: Last night he said, "Wait, what if your water breaks while we're having sex?" I seriously am ready to kick this man's butt. He is more of a worry wart than I am.

And Em, I totally feel fat, ugly, swollen, tired and achy most days, but it's nothing shutting out the lights can't help. LOL

no, like my belly is so large we cant have sex any comfortable way, i feel like im squishing him and its awkward when my belly touches him and i want to cry most of the time cuz it feels so awkward for me and i feel so yucky. of course he says im crazy but i dont like feeling like i look gross, it makes me feel self concious during sex and i cant enjoy at all

Em! That is sad. I bet you look absolutely stunning! Though, I know it's hard sometimes with all the changes. I can't believe I look like this sometimes. I have major temper tantrums before we go out sometimes because I feel sooooooo big. :wacko:

Lol no its ok i like reading what's to come. we have a private scan on saturday AM as our little gymnast wouldnt let us have a good photo. round ligament pain is a bitch though!!! x

I do as well. I don't tell alot of people because I don't need people going all "OMG! How could you?" and that bullshit. I still take my Ritalin but at a slightly lower dose. It sucks cause I need my regular dose but you do what you gotta. I have to admit though that I am a freaking basketcase most days...Keith takes it all in stride though cause he knows how I am medicated and not and some of the stuff I usually take just would not be safe no matter the dosage.:nope:

ME TOO!!!!!!! ugh!

anyone elses ankles swollen? waaa! my left one is BAD! my right ones not so bad. wonder why

My entire right leg is swollen and discolored with very visible vericoise veins. It looks downright scary!:cry: My OB says there isn't much that I can do about it other than stay off my feet...um yeah right!:wacko: My right leg has always been bad though ever since my first pregnancy and has gotten progressively worse...my leg and foot would swell even when I wasn't pregnant.:shrug:

Mine! :hissy: It kind of hurts too. Every night I have marks on my legs where my socks of pants were. I rub some lotion on them so swelling goes down a bit, but it hurts! I have been adding pillows and blankets all the time when I sleep, so I look like a crazy person now. I have my preggo pillow behind me and jammed underneath, I rest with my leg over my husband and my head on his chest, now I have a pillow stack under my feet and I make him prop himself up a little so it's more comfortable. :haha: We must look insane. It doesn't help that I'm up every few hours to use the bathroom and then we have to get all tangled up like that perfectly again and again.

I was admitted to labor and delivery friday night with contrax 4 to 5 mins apart. I was still being monitored until discharge but Harper is doing awesome. Hb is great, she is perfect. I am home now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->