CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

hahah ok i dont feel so bad now, i dont LOOK huge, i dont FEEL like iv gained TOO MUCH. and he wants me to walk 30mins..ya, well, i did that and was crying because of the nerve pain running down my back that night! running after 2 kids, working, and preparing for this baby ON TOP OF walking for 30 mins feels like too much. idk, i dont feel like starving myself would be good and i dont feel like i eat too much, i have 3 regular portioned meals a day, no snacking even! i eat just like i did when i weighed 120lbs!

I think they have to say it. I mean, it's not like we particularly want to have gained this much weight! :wacko: I am trying my best too. Since my doc said it, I've been trying to cut back on sugar (major craving here!) and drink less calories and eat more whole fruits and vegetables. I really am at a loss what else I might do. :shrug:

I have the gest diabetes. :( wahhh. I am in tons of pain physically.
I have to have a colpo AGAIN. ready for her to be here!! baby shower on saturday!

hope m'ladies are doing well! I know it's tiring and i know we don't post like we did in the 2ww LOL!! but i am glad i've "met" yall!

Boo Amber! :( That sucks. On the bright side, we've only got about 2 months left. Then you can go on a sugar binge! LOL

I'm tired too and achy breaky! My feet hurt all the time. :wacko: I'm still happy with being preggo, but knowing I'll be a mommy soon and can hold my little baby in my arms makes me anxious for April!!!

I'm excited to have met you all too! :hugs: I couldn't have made it this far through the TWW and all the craziness to follow without you guys. :kiss:

C section is due for March 26!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GODSH!!! That's so soon. :) How exciting Amber. Pete asked me the other day when he was doing his travel schedule for the next few months if there was any way we could schedule "this thing". HAHAH

Girls - what do first flutters feel like? Obv as this is my first I have no idea lol

Similiar to gas. You might still have a few weeks before you feel them! youre almost out of first tri omg!!!

I probably felt my first flutters around 13 weeks. My doc said it's rare, but I am certain, and I'm fairly thin so she said it's possible. I would say for me it felt like little bubbles bursting or even someone flicking me lightly from the inside. SOOOOO cute!

I can't believe you are almost in the second tri Haylz. I'm thrilled to bit for you. :flower:

Thanks ladies – asking because i had a major stretchy week of nothing but stretch stretch streeeetch and since then every now and then I get a weird muscle tic in my tummy. Never for long, but it feels like when your eyes twitch, but on the inside of my lower abdomen lol.
Ive been hearing babies heartbeat every night and I have my 13 week scan on Friday :o) I’ll post a pic for you then. 2nd tri in a week!!!!
xx

Funny you should say that, Hayley. I got the same thing around the same time! I wonder what it is. :shrug: I was figuring it was my uterus growing and stretching. There were soooooo many weird feelings that I got that were from growth, and they're still around (though different now). :)

Ah awesome. it could be just the muscles settling, i listened to baby moving around lastn ight, SO sweet. 3 days til scan!

Hey – had my scan and I’m measuring perfectly as I thought I was.

Baby was a right little gymnast so the best pic we had is my new avatar. At one point, baby was trying to do a backward roll, kicking its legs up and paddling hands to try get round lol. Was very sweet to watch the little one. Bit disappointed baby didn’t stay still for a good photo though I got a perfect little foot photo showing all the little toes lol. I shall soon be kissing them!

Going to have a private scan in 4 weeks for gender/4D pics :o)

congrats hay! told ya it wouldnt take long! ur only 4 months behind us =]

i got my ultrasound at 32 weeks, shes already 4lbs 5oz...waaaa!!!! my son was about that big a birth!!! so not looking foward to this!

Hayley, that is SOOOOO exciting! How cute she/he was swimming all around like that! It always made me laugh so hard thinking about baby flipping all around in there. It made sense when I started feeling him all the time. I'm so happy for you and Simon. Any ideas on what you might be having? Mama's instincts are usually right! :thumbup:

Em, my little guy is 4lbs. they suspect. AHHHHH! I am so nervous about this. :wacko:

I think it might be a boy - i dont even know why i think that except i do! lol

I hope so - i'd be happy either way but yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->