Cd 33 this is driving me crazy

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Don’t really know the meaning of this post but this is driving me crazy. I had nothing but negatives every time i test although the frer I did a day ago has a faint line if shine light through but iv seen a lot of bad reviews on them recently so I think it’s just an indent line although looks pink and only shows with light shining through. I honestly don’t know what to think cause the witch hasn’t showed either. I just stopped the pill before this cycle but it never messed with my cycle before like this when I was on the pill in the past so I dunno what to think

It can take a few for your body to adjust hormone wise. Frer hasn't been that great with true lines for a bit. Have you tried opks to see when your lh is rising?

Frer have been awful lately and so unreliable :(

It can take a few for your body to adjust hormone wise. Frer hasn't been that great with true lines for a bit. Have you tried opks to see when your lh is rising?

I’m gonna do an opk later to see what it’s like. I was using them to test for ovulation aswell as clearblue monitor. Monitor never changed from low after like 15days so I stopped with it and was also using standard ones which was getting darker but I presumed I missed the surge as they then started getting lighter ‍♀️

Makes sense, sometimes the body gears up to ovulate then stop then start again. You might have caught it on its way down.

What cd are you on past your expectes af start date?

Sorry you are going through this confusion.

i had a look through all my passed cycles and my longest was 38days, its currently 34days now lol i have done the odd random opk recently and its always been light. when it was gettin darker was about cd 12.
yea im gettin frustrated not knowing whats goin on.

is there any trusted brands to test with? i did see on quite a few posts about frer bein unreliable now. i dont trust one step now either because iv always seen very faint squinting lines on them and they would have definetly progressed by now if they was right. just tried an opk but sample looked too diluted so it has a very faint barely there second line.

Done another opk on a 2 and half hr hold with minimal drink what do you think of it?

6464B5A2-EF43-4C5A-BC82-C9F195DAAEAF.jpeg

just had a feel of my cervix and it feels really soft and not able to reach it enough to feel opening and also watery cm, this morning i got some milky/wattery cm. still no witch.

so cd 35 now and im starting to think im about to ovulate this is crazy. very negative opk and i just wiped what i would call egg white cm as it was clear and stretchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->