CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

hey chica hope you're doing ok, have a :hugs: just incase you need it.

My boobs started hurting today :happydance: i think i might be at breaking point, tomorrow morning may see the start of my POAS addiction :wacko:

Hey Love, Your signs all seem brilliant! I'm really excited for you!! :hugs:

I just have no idea what is happening with me, I dont think I have ovulated yet, this is either one mega cycle or I'm not going to ovulate! I have been having lower back pain and lower abdominal pain so dunno what thats about! xx

Are you doing OPK too? I havent got any suggestions as to what's happening with your cycle. Our body are so frustrating at times aren't they grrrrr :growlmad:

Well i'm ashamed to say that even tho i am only 8dpo i tested this morning :blush: and of course it was BFN. I had stupidly convinced myself last night that i would be one of those women who's BFP would show u super early....doh :dohh:

There is still time for both of us. Oh and i had a dream last night that i delivered a baby, not as in i pushed out the baby but i was the doctor who delivered the baby. I remember the details really well, the baby crowning and the head actually turning as it crowned then watching the shoulders pop out, then woosh the rest just flew out and i popped the baby straight onto the mummys chest BUT get this she was totally asleep through the whole thing. I couldnt even wake her up properly to have the first cuddle of her baby, stupid woman. What on earth could that dream mean. Probably means i should stop watching baby time on Discovery home & health :haha:

Have a good weekend chica x

Just temping and CBFM, figured that once I knew what I was doing they would work well together, next month should look good I hope once CBFM knows me :shrug:

Hehe I dont blame you with the testing, Im normally testing by now too :blush: just cant help myself! I think POAS on the CBFM and not having the peak yet this month (which apparently is normal for the first month - even if it is frustrating thats theres lots of highs!!) is curbign my addiction to POAS for preg tests :rofl:

Wow that sounds like one vivid dream!! Not to make you symptom spot... but, Vivid dreams itself are a pregnancy simptom lol. "Dreaming of a woman delivering a baby may also be a symbol of renewal and an important change to take place in one's life, for a new beginning, a new way of seeing things" I can find anything for you being the doctor tho lol

Hope you are having a good weekend too xx

wow kinda nice inspiring quote, checks you chica - the fountain of all knowledge - master of the google :winkwink:

i hope these 'symptoms' are for real and not just in my head. have felt a little nausea tonight but was so busy at work i just had to ignore it and get on with it. As well as being a teacher (2 days a week) i work full time in a cinema too :sleep:

My DF is trying his best to talk me out of testing tomorrow morning but so far it aint working. He starts work at 8 tomorrow morning and is threatening to take all my tests to work with him booooooo better go hide them now :haha:

will let you know what tomorrows result is FX for that early BFP :happydance:

ok so BFN at 9dpo :(

anyway that does not stop my crazzzzzy symptom spotting. Last night i had a bad nights sleep, bit restless but with 2 freaky dreams. One included me carring my own dead body like a rag doll after i watched myself fall off a cliff while out for a walk with my mum!!!! OK go try and decode that one! The other involved me being chased by a bull/sheep/deer creature with crazy horns. My DF also told me that my body was so radioactive last night that he could feel the heat spreading across the mattress and he had to kick the covers off. My temp was really high this morning (36.9) the highest it has been.

Now i feel a bit stuffed up like i've got the beginning of a cold.

im hoping tomorrow i get my BFP

How is your cycle coming on? Do you think you have ovulated yet?

Wow, so unusual! I think you have great signs :) I will hit google :)

TBH I have no Idea what is happening with me, I had big temp drop this morning, 35.52 which is the lowest mine has been, lol, accompanying this seems to be a bit of bleeding, not lots, but enough to make CM a bit pinkish... dunno whats going on! I shouldny be starting AF yet so shouldnt be that.

I have my fingers crossed for you hun xx

oh no chica :hugs: that just sucks big time :cry:

You must have really short cycles. But at least you have used this month well and now your CBFM will know you better next cycle. Don't give up hope. It will happen for both of us. We will get our forever babies :hugs:

I didnt think I did have short cycles but this one had caught me off guard!! :cry:

Feel pants now :( oh well better luck this month I hope

Im going to jump on google for you this afternoon lol xx

i know what you mean that witch can be a right b@tch. I usually have a regular 30 day cycle but last month (our first TTC after loss) i had a 25 day cycle!! go figure.

thanks in advance for the google search. I have to go haul my ass of the couch and try to attempt to get ready for work.

Rest up, have a soak in the tub and maybe a cheeky glass of vino to cheer yourself up x

Have a good shift.

So far I've found ...

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

As for the cliff : As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment. You have lost your foothold and can not hang on or keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life.When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life. Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status, or failure in love.You feel shameful and lack a sense of pride. You are unable to keep up with the status quo or that you don't measure up.

xx

holy crap you really are queen of the google :haha:

Man am i tired, work was manic, so sleepy.....hmmmm wonder if i'll have any more crazy dreams tonight. Will let you know tomorrow :winkwink:

Hope you had a nice relaxing day and that stupid witch hasn't been giving you too much botter

night chica x

duh forgot to say thankyou for looking up my dreams :dohh:

was a really interesting read, a real head scratcher. Amazing the stuff that your unconscious brain shows you

thats it i have reached a new low. I took another cheap (asda own brand) HPT this morning and it was BFN but it seems i wasnt happy enough with that......so i took the test apart to get a better look. There was nothing there but for a brief few seconds i swear i could see a faint faint faint thin start of a line. Talk about line eye. I had it up to the window and everything, but there is nothing there so i chucked it in the kitchen bin. Kitchen bin is full of old food and crap so no way im digging it out later to have another obsessive look, if id put it in the bathroom bin then i probably would've!!! :dohh:

didn't have any mad dreams last night but i did have a lot of mini dreams about being at work. I remember being really mad at a customer because he barged infront of me and bent the pin part of my name badge, i was raging :haha:

hope your tummy feels better today x

Sorry for not replying, felt a bit low myself so tried to stay away from here for abit, I think im becoming obsessed by this site :wacko: babies are everywhere! Two of my closest friends have babes, one of which is expecting again (took her one attempt to fall with this one!), another is trying like we are, she had an idea why she hasnt conceived and thats being fixed so I have a feeling she is next

Haha! Ive done that before, even checked the next morning!! which is silly as it wouldnt be accurate anyway!! I took a test this morning as this AF just isnt right, not at all like normal! but was -ve as I was expecting but just had to check you know?

When is your Af due (but not hopefully arriving) lol?

xx

aw sweetie i hope your mood is a bit more lifted. I know what you mean, last month when i got my period i was so down and just like you pregnant women & women pushing buggies seemed to be everywhere mocking me. We just have to try and find a possitive somewhere and believe deep down that it will be our turn one day. And when that days comes it will all be worth the wait.

My af should be anytime from tomorrow, thursday or friday. Today i felt some af type cramps and i felt wetness so i ran to the bathroom (with some tears in my eyes) but thankfully was just a whole load of lotion/creamy cm.

I know its really selfish for me to still keep going on about my symptoms spotting, esp when you feel they way you do right now, so im sorry if i make you feel down.

That being said i just wanted to share with you a symptom that showed up 2 days ago. In my lower left abdomen i've started to have a fluttering/twinge type thing. Imagine what your eye feels like when you get a twitch, well that's the sensation i keep getting. it only happens every now and again in the same spot. Very strange. Of course it could just be a trapped muscle/nerve or just plain ole gas :haha:

Took a hpt this morning and -ve again. I am truly starting to belive all this is in my head.

I hope you are still able to check in here once in a while, i know its hard right now. I will try to keep this thread updated till either af or BFP show up.

Big hugs chica :hugs:

It's not selfish, thats what we are on here for :)

I know exactly what you mean I am sure i have had that before and it wasn't a symptom for my obviously, but my friend had it too and that was her first indication that she was pregnant... Fxd

I'll still be here :) x

12 dpo and BFN :nope: im beginning to think this is not my month and that everything was in my head. I thought i noticed my boobs looking slightly more veiny last night and today, even DF agreed the veins were more pronounced but that could just be a sign that AF is on her way booooooo. This sucks ass!!!!! I HATE THE TWW

I was like that the montj before last, i was absolutly sure that my blobs were changing and was getting funny feelings in abdomen and was nauseous LOL. Turned out I was either dreaming it or was possibly around ovulation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->