CD 4, first cycle on clomid looking for a buddy

Well i hope you ov soon. You should put the link to your ff chart on you signature so i can stalk your chart! haha! You can see mine.

Where are you from?

Well i hope you ov soon. You should put the link to your ff chart on you signature so i can stalk your chart! haha! You can see mine.

Where are you from?

Me too, though all pain gone so not feeling very positive this morning, have worken up in one of those, "feeling sorry for myself" moods :-({|=

I am in Norfolk, just outside of Norwich, out in the sticks

Let me know how I can add it as a signature and more than happy for you to stalk my chart, can I stalk yours too :rofl:

Yeah go ahead!
I think if you go to your ff front page, then you need to go to the 'tickers' tab on the toolbar and then it shows you a link. Then you copy and paste the link into the bottom of your signature.

Well my CBFM is still showing high today but my clearblue stick and opk's are darker! Yippee! Hopefully they will be positove later or tomorrow. Yippee!!

Milliemoo keeping everything crossed!!! lets see that positive!!!

Will go and have a look at FF see if i can figure it out, I am not feeling very good about this month, just dont think I have ovulated as the only symptom I had was the major cramping very early eg cd7 - cd9 but the temps did not show good re ovu and I just feel its not worked, cynical day today!

Yay, got my FF temp ticker on... let me know what you think!

Well if your only on cd 11 i would say you've got plenty of time to ov. I'm on cd 17 and i may just be about to ov.
I would say your temps for the start of the month look quite good. Maybe try OPK's again from about cd13 until you get a positive or see a rise in temp. If your rise in temperature comes first then you definatley know they don't work but if you have a positive then a rise in temperature you know they work! Yippee!!

I have days when i feel down and things aren't working. Big hugs to you. Hope you feel better soon and i really think its too early to rule ovulation. I think it will happen! x

Thanx Milliemoo, fingers crossed, though as I say no pain, no nothing now, but will stay positive, I cannot use opks as I have pcos and they just dont ever give me anything, my gp told me i am wasting my time, I used them everyday for 3 months and not once did they give accurate reading, they gave false positives.. will keep with the temping and see if that brings anything... though i have no idea what to make of the charting results half the time! :rofl:

Very true, see if we can make it happen, mind over matter:rofl: oh if only it were that simple!

happy :sex:everyone for that :baby:

well onwards we plod! i just hate not knowing when i'm ovulating or not. dont think i hav as cm not of the elusive egg white consistency! lol! :dust: 2 all xxx

well onwards we plod! i just hate not knowing when i'm ovulating or not. dont think i hav as cm not of the elusive egg white consistency! lol! :dust: 2 all xxx

I am the same, my cm is very different to what it used to be, but think its due to the clomid, as it does or can change your cm, so not really going on that so much, my temp I messed up this morning, as my oh alarm when off at 5:30 by accident and he slept through it so had to tell him 3 times to turn it off, in the end was wide awake so took my temp and it had gone quite low.. plus was an hour earlier than when I normally take it! Its hard work this temping lark! :dohh::dohh:

Yeah its really annoying because on weekends i have to set my alarm for 6.30am so i can take my temp! As for cm, i've only had creamy leading up to ov and then its been dry for a few days now.

Well i think I ov'd on tuesday or wednesday because i've had high temps now for a few days but we will find out after the weekend as if they are still up then it looks promising.

Altho OPK's have been messing with my head because i got a strong + this morning but last cycle i also got a strong + 2 days past ov and they say you can get false +'s on clomid so i'm not following that.

I also went to the doctors this morning for my cd21 test and i told the doctor about my OPK's and she told me not to bother with them, she said they are unreliable. I told her that i didn't think i ov'd until tuesday or wednesday this week so she said she would do the test today anyway but i've got another next wed morning as it should show that i ov'd by that time.

I will be so upset if it comes back that i didn't ov at all!

I wish my Dr would do blood tests to see if Clomid has made me ovulate but he just seems to assume it will, I may ask him for a blood test anyway as he is very good generally.

Fxd crossed for you honey that you have ov, I am sure you will have, the temps are supposed to be a good sign of telling you though I dont understand what they mean when they dip or go up etc! Need to do some research!

i haven't been temping as i have yet 2 get my hands on a bbt thermometer! it sounds like hard work tho! Good luck girlies! :dust::dust::dust:

maybebaby3 it is hard work, I just am not the type of person to wake up same time every day, though I have asked my midwife who is also a friend and she says to carry on as I am that I will still get a good idea of what is happening etc.

Milliemoo, when do you get your blood results back? I think looking at your chart you did ovulate.

I think clomid has at least made me ovulate according to my temps, which is brilliant news, kind of half way there now that that is happening, lol trying to be positive! Now in the 2ww, nightmare, not been here before lol

still no egg white cm. maybe i'm havin another super long cycle. good thing hubby doesnt get bored of :sex: lolololol

::dust::dust::dust::dust:

still no egg white cm. maybe i'm havin another super long cycle. good thing hubby doesnt get bored of :sex: lolololol

::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dont put too much on the ew cm go with your temps more than anything, I think your temps should give you a far more accurate reading than cm, but that is just my own personal thought.. :)

Yeah beacuse i didn't get any either. I used zestica though because that supposed to be a good substitute!

I go back on wednesday morning to get the results of my first test but like i said i think it was too early so they are doing another test on wednesday too so i'm more hopeful on that one. I will let you know what they say though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->