CD 4, first cycle on clomid looking for a buddy

Thanks maybebaby3, took my temp this morning and it has gone back up, so thought ok test again, this time with FMU and another of the internet 10miu tests, but again got a BFN and when I went to bed last night I had really bad AF pains, was 100% convinced the witch would be here this morning but as yet nothing...getting rather fed up with it now lol

:( still having AF cramps but no AF and my temp staying up so not sure what is going on!

aww kiki i hope :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp:! why dont u wait a few days more and then try with a clearblue or frer if u stil haven't got your period? :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and :hugs: xxxxx

Thanx maybebaby3 but my temps are coming back down so can see I am out :( just want the AF to turn up now so I can hope we get our BFP on cycle 2 of clomid.

feeling rather fed up with TTC at mo, just tired of the whole feeling of disappointment every month... am sure I will pick up again in a few days time..

aww kiki i hope that af doesnt show and that u get a :bfp: have my finger and toes crossed 4 u xxx :dust: :hugs:

Well the witch showed up last night with a vengeance, but trying to see the positive out of this, in that, my cycles legths are shorter and AF is heavier, this must be down to the clomid doing its job I hope!

Well, chin up and onto another month

Will be watching your ticker maybebaby3, so nice to see that one BFP in August!

Well the witch showed up last night with a vengeance, but trying to see the positive out of this, in that, my cycles legths are shorter and AF is heavier, this must be down to the clomid doing its job I hope!

Well, chin up and onto another month

Will be watching your ticker maybebaby3, so nice to see that one BFP in August!

aww kiki i'm sorry the :witch: got u! best of luck 4 this next cycle. will keep checking here 2 c how u r getting on :dust: :hugs: xxxxx

Hi everyone,
I am 33 and my DH is 35. We have been TTC for just over a year. I am currently on day 2 of my first clomid cycle and would like to join this group.

Hi everyone,
I am 33 and my DH is 35. We have been TTC for just over a year. I am currently on day 2 of my first clomid cycle and would like to join this group.

Hi Littlebit144, thanx for joining in, I am on cd2, so starting my 2nd round of clomid tonight!

What strength are you on?

Maybebaby, huge congratulations!! I'm so glad there was one of us this month to get our BFP!!

I can't believe i'm on cd9 already! The time just flys!

Are we going to keep this group going even tho we are at different stages now? I think we should.

How far in front or behind me are you all? I've had a few twinges so far but nothing to shout about. I'm not going to use opk's this month as they didn't work so i'm just going to go by the pains and just do it every other day until it shows i ov'd. What day do you think i should start?

I think we should too, its where I can chat away lol

Millie I would start bd from day 13 as you ov on day 17 so that means the little swimmers will be waiting!

I am on cd 3 today, so not that far behind, think I ov earlier than you too, usually around 14 days so that means I will be just about with you in the 2ww, how hard are those 2 weeks! I am dreading them already lol,

I was actually nervous last night taking my first clomid for round 2, think because of all my expectations and hopes etc and that little tablet can change my life, or not lol so far just have mild headache, not feeling grumpy, but feeling tired....

or we could start a new one for those that are around the same time??

I think we might as well keep this one going now as we all know its here.

I'm hoping that i may ov earlier this month but to be honest cd17 isn't that bad as i have a short LP so it give me a 30 day cycle.

I'm feeling optimistic this month but i'm also starting to feel anxious about B'Ding. Do you get that? I think its because i'm worried about missing ov or ov may not even happen which is really scary as i would be so upset. I also have to make sure i tell DH when we're going to have to start doing it so he can prepare himself a bit. Lol!

Hi millie, totally get the feeling around being a bit nervous re the whole timing of bd, I also got nervous this weekend telling oh the dates he needs to be home as we have to bd lol, its like I am turning it into a chore in my head and I worry in case he feels the same! He says not and laughs at me, quote "if you think that you and I bd is a chore, then I want lots of chores!" bless he is sweet, though he is so tired with his job and travelling it cant be easy..

I have decided we shall have some fun though this time around ov, make it more interested and take some pressure off and remind me of the time before bd was a "must happen tonight" time ....

Littlebit, that sounds good, lets hope you get your BFP before you get to 100mg! :)

Yeah i like to try and make it more fun. I always feel that dh might feel like its a chore to do it sometimes. Maybe i should start a thread on how to make b'ding more exciting when your trying to do it day after day under pressure! Some people are bound to have some great ideas!

Yeah i like to try and make it more fun. I always feel that dh might feel like its a chore to do it sometimes. Maybe i should start a thread on how to make b'ding more exciting when your trying to do it day after day under pressure! Some people are bound to have some great ideas!

Someone did start a thread like this in ttc but its a while ago, def worth starting another, will give us something to laugh about anyway,lol

lol, i am sure they must think its a chore sometimes even if they deny it, I know I do!

This seemed like a good thread where we are all in the same ballpark. I am on CD 5 and this is the first time I have taken clomid...I am taking it CD3-7-50mg. It makes me extremely tired! I am trying to plan BD and have been pondering the whole quantity vs quality issue :)
Good luck to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->