CD 4, first cycle on clomid looking for a buddy

fxd crossed the tests give you positive news,though your chart does seem to show that you have, so hope the tests back it up :)

ok, so is anyone else having itchy/tingling nips throughout the day? think I have read this is a clomid side effect but not liking it lol

still no egg white cm. maybe i'm havin another super long cycle. good thing hubby doesnt get bored of :sex: lolololol

::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dont put too much on the ew cm go with your temps more than anything, I think your temps should give you a far more accurate reading than cm, but that is just my own personal thought.. :)

Haven't been temping yet but i think i will start next cycle if dont get a :bfp: this cycle! :dust:

ok, so is anyone else having itchy/tingling nips throughout the day? think I have read this is a clomid side effect but not liking it lol

Yeah me and slight scratching! I don't like it either!

Mine have stopped now, no real symptoms, have a headache since yesterday and creamy cm... my temp is still going up so either i am coming down with something or its a good sign? I am opting for the "coming down with something" as the temps are too high I feel.. there should be some kind of dip by now, it will come crashing down with a bang I just know it! :dohh:

Mine have stopped now, no real symptoms, have a headache since yesterday and creamy cm... my temp is still going up so either i am coming down with something or its a good sign? I am opting for the "coming down with something" as the temps are too high I feel.. there should be some kind of dip by now, it will come crashing down with a bang I just know it! :dohh:

think positiv kiki09 this could be your month. when are you testing? :dust:

Not sure when really, I will be 12dpo on the 2/9/09, usually have cycles vary from 32 - 36 days... so AF should be due from 8/9.. my aim is to not test until the 4/9 !?!?! if I can hold out that long! :rofl:

I am on cd21 today, just one day ahead of you!

Have woken up today with a cold so feeling pretty crap, think that is probably why my temps have been going up and up... :cry: I gave in and did a 10miu test this morning too, which was BFN..:dohh: I know, its very early and why but I just could not help myself! now wish I had not bothered lol :nope: So all in all feeling rather sorry for myself today!

Oh no! But like you said its still early and that can change within a couple of days!
There's still time for it to change!

I know, but what an idiot I am! I have no symptoms, have a miserable cold, so why test!?! its insane, I am so annoyed at myself for being stupid...

I think with all of us on here that are ready to test next week, there has to be 1 BFP come out of it and you guys that are having symptoms are looking pretty promising so lots of :dust: :dust:!!!!

Well temp dropped a bit today which I am taking as being good, as it did not plummet! lol, amazing the small things I now hold onto!

Have woken up today with a cold so feeling pretty crap, think that is probably why my temps have been going up and up... :cry: I gave in and did a 10miu test this morning too, which was BFN..:dohh: I know, its very early and why but I just could not help myself! now wish I had not bothered lol :nope: So all in all feeling rather sorry for myself today!

i think it's 2 early 4 u 2 get a :bfp: esp as u say u have long cycles. am not goin 2 test 4 another week at least! :hugs: and :dust:

Hi maybebaby3, I know, I keep telling myself that and trying to stay positive, but its sooooo hard!!

lol

i know kiki but we shall try 2 keep positiv! :dust: 4 us all! My hubby bought me some hpt 2day and i dont want 2 test b4 sunday but i know wot i'm like and wil prob end up poas 2moro and then gettin upset with :bfn:

i know kiki but we shall try 2 keep positiv! :dust: 4 us all! My hubby bought me some hpt 2day and i dont want 2 test b4 sunday but i know wot i'm like and wil prob end up poas 2moro and then gettin upset with :bfn:

lol, that would have me POAS at dawn every day :rofl: could not have them in the house and not test!!

I just feel out this month, but as they say, wait for the AF to arrive before giving up!

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!!!! Congratulations, so pleased we get to see 1 BFP!!!!! that is fab news!!!

I think I am out, I feel AF is coming, did a 10 miu and it was BFN so I am sure that would have shown something by now... even though I had a feeling it would be a BFN but so wanted it not to be :nope:

aww kiki hopefully :witch: will stay away! wait another few days b4 testin if :witch: stays away. sending u heaps of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->