• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

I have some of the cups too! I used one once about a year ago and haven't since. Maybe I'll give it a shot this time. I don't really have very much cervical fluid at all, especially not ewcm. I am thinking I just have a really hostile environment as well. I am hoping that all the stuff I am doing will help and a CM boost is all I need! That's what I'm hoping anyway!

I'm thinking of using the preseed in small amounts even in between bding to keep constant wetness. I'm worried about the fluids that sperm needs to get all the way up to the egg... I wonder does the preseed make its way up into the uterus etc.?

Hmmm....I'm not sure! I have a lot of the same concerns though. I will look and see if I an find the answer to that question!

did you two get the little plastic inserters for the preseed? mine came with these lil sringe type things to insert the preseed further inside. Ive never heard of the Diva cups. just googled them and they seem intersting.

Today is CD 11 so gonna start BDing tonight with the preseed and every other day till i get the positive opk. today didnt even show slight line so hopefully tomorrow ill see at least a lil something. Everyone tells me to lay with a pillow under my hips afterwards. not sure itll work as good as the divacups lol but worth a try anways.

Yeah mine came with the applicators. I'm just wondering if the preseed travels up in the uterus etc. since the sperm needs the fluid all the way up to the egg.
I use the diva cup for af because tampons cause me irritation. I read a lot of people are using 'soft cups' after bd to hold in spermies so I figured my diva cup would serve the same purpose... but it doesn't. Once I finally got up- TMI warning -it all came running out. I had hung off the end of my bed for 10 minutes (sort of like a hand stand) prior to getting up so hoping some swimmers had time to get up there.

My opk isn't any darker today
https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5225/imag0152oq.jpg

Lolo - if I starts getting lighter, maybe that means your + was yesterday? Have you tried the digital ones? I can never read the regular ones. I just wish the digitals werent so expensive!! Luckily, my CBEFM sticks work in the digital OPK and I use he same stick to test both - I just take it out of my OPK and stick it in the fertility monitor. Saves me money and sticks!! As for the cups, the soft cups are what I have. I usually just prop my hips up, so I think I will use the cups this month!

Greenie - my preseed came with the inserts too. I usually only use the 2 so I am going to increase the amount I use to 4 this time. Hopefully it will make a difference! I have also read that some women squirt preseed into the soft cups before they insert them to give the spermies some extra help. I am going to do that too! I am also taking Fertiile CM, EPO, Fish Oil 1400 mg, and Mucinex to try and help with my CM. I actually feel like I have some right now (not much, but some) so maybe something is working! The only problem is, I don't know which one it is that is making the difference!! Lol.

So anybody going to watch fireworks tonight? I am actually off for the first time in 3 years for the 4th - and it's pouring down rain so they cancelled them:( hopefully they'll reschedule for a night when I'm off! We do need the rain though, so I can't complain.

im starting to feel like an underacheiver lol. all i do is take my clomid.. and im just now tonight starting my musinex. ive been Trying to be good about taking my folic acid and my B6 but i am so bad at remmebering. Also gonna start the preeseed tonight. maybe i need to step it up a bit! lol Also, how much musinex do you ladies take?i have 600mg pills. should i take just one twice a day? I know i deff need some major help in the CM depatment. Ive always been pretty dry even before the clomid.

As for the fireworks, we went to a private firework party last night and plan to just stay home tonight.wind down before heading back to work tomorrow.
Hope you get to see yours when they reshedule.

Loloshells, i agree with nursebcky. maybe you missed the surge. i cant remember, are you temping as well?

Nah I don't temp cuz my sleep schedule is all over the place so my temps were always wacky so it just ended up being a waste of time. I'm not gonna worry I missed my surge just yet. I'll wait to see what tomorrows looks like.

I have to put all my pills in one of those daily pill organizers and set an alarm on my phone if I want to remember to take stuff. I was taking the mucinex pill twice a day but I stopped it when it wasn't making a difference.

I put all mine in an organizer right now, too! What all are you taking? How did your OPK look today?

Greenie, I am taking 1200 mg twice a day. I'm just doing the max possible because I figured I need all the help I can get!!

I'm not taking anything right now. i need a prenatal that doesn't make me want to die.
Opk looks pretty light to me today. All the rest are at home though so I can't compare just yet. Will post a pic when I get home and line it up. I'm really concerned that I haven't felt any o pains. I usually have bad pain... like can't sit pain.... grit my teeth through bd kind of pain.

Here's todays opk. I think that was my surge back on cd 13

https://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7097/imag0154r.jpg

Ahhhhhhh my sister is pregnant. Just got her call. I'm super excited for her.... she's been told since she was 12 she wouldn't have kids so she never bothered to try. Just makes me even more disappointed in my own body. Why can't I get pregnant??

LoLo, I'm so sorry!! That really stinks!! I know how you feel though. My sister didn't even want to have another one (she has 4 now) and I was like, "how can I want one so bad and it not happen and her not want one and it does??" of course, they were thrilled after it happened, but you know what I mean. It does look like your surge was on CD13. Did you get to BD in time?? I'm excited for you since you're officially in the 2ww!!! I can't wait to hear everything!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Im not gonna lie I'm extremely jealous.

We did bd in time. Im pretty sure I ov'd yesterday.(my ovary was in horrible pain during bd last night). Today is cd 16 and we bd'd on 11,13, (got the nearly pos opk so now have to do it 3 more days as am using SMEP method) 14, and 15. Will bd again today and then take a break!
Used preseed the last 3 days. Put more in AFTER bd last night to be sure those swimmers had plenty.

Stands for sperm meets egg plan. Read about it here https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I started later because I already know when I ovulate. But I was wrong i dont have to do it tonight. I'm supposed to rest and do it tomorrow.

congrats on hitting the two week wait! last month it was the longest two weeks of my life!! FXed for you!!

I have a few questions. So im on CD13 right now. showed a slightest line on the opk yesterday but seems not at all today. i do remember last month i didnt notice much of a line at all until the dark line, but im worried that maybe i wont O this month. I dont have any of the pain i was feeling last month. last month i had alot of cramping between the time i took the last clomid pill on thru out the entire month. This month i havnt felt much at all. Is it possible i could still O and just not have the pains? maybe im just so used to them i dont notice lol. or even tho the clomid helped last month is t possible it wont this month? Also, i forgot to ask the nurse, does anyone know if i go for the progesterone test every month if to verify Ovulation or only the first month?

If all goes as planned nursebecky, we have two days to go! I BDed on cd11 and will again tonight (cd13) and hopefully will get that surge on the 15 like last month. hopefully your work isnt getting in the way of your BDing.

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!!

I normally have a lot of pain at o too and was worried I wasn't going to cuz I felt nothing. But when we bd'd I def felt my swollen ovary! Maybe clomid just made me ovulate 'nicer'.... that's what I'm gonna tell myself anyways. And as you can see from my opks my positive wasn't as dark as most folks. So I wouldn't count yourself out on the oing situation. Some women ovulate and never get a positive.... and still get pregnant!

Ugh now I'm really confused. Todays looks darker than yesterday.
https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1236/imag0155k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->