CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Lolo - I don't see anything! Is it my computer or did you forget to put them on there? Lol. Greenie, I agree with Lolo - we need a ticker so we can see what's going on! I am hoping for my + this morning before I go to sleep. I will test again around 6:15 I think. I am trying really hard not to drink anything between now and then, but I just ate supper and I'm sure I'm gonna get thirsty. But since I am out for the count on my fertility monitor, I'm gonna have to rely heavily on my OPK this month.:wacko: I was hoping that I wouldn't have to work tonight since out census is down, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. So I'm gonna have to either wake my hubby up when I get home or make sure that we make time for it before I leave for work tonight!

Hmm that's odd... I see it on my end. Here it is again
https://img16.imageshack.us/img16/663/imag0156b.jpg

Hope you get your BD on!

Its my computer!!! I looked it up on a different one and it showed up. CD 13 still looks the best! Also, it looks like part of the line is as dark as the test line on CD 13 and I read tonight that only part of it had to be as dark as the test line to be considered +. Have you heard anything about that? Mine still looked pretty light last night, so I am not sure what is going to happen today.

So my 6:15 result - :bfn: I am so frustrated!!! I tested + at CD 12 last month, and I feel like I am really close!!! I hate working nights close to O because ot always messes my testing up!! I won't test as soon as I get up, so it'll be close to 10 tonight when I test again. I feel so lost without my fertility monitor! Argh. I have more EWCM this morning and cramping like right before I O, so I thought today would for sure be the day!! But it looks like I'm not gonna O until CD 15 or 16 this month. I am just disappointed. But maybe it'll work out better for me and I will be off the night before and have sone more freedom to BD without worrying about my work schedule. I'm gonna try to think of it like that! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah the opk thing is killing me too.

I say just bd as much as you can to cover your bases.

I agree that part of the line looks darker but I think that could be due to an impression that's there in the plastic. The test itself has lightened a bot since the day I peed on it.

so tested today today and finally got a line i dont have to squint to see. Its not as dark as last months yet but at least theres a line. i was getting pretty worried that this month was just a waste of time! also i noticed i have quite a bit of CM today. acually noticeable rather than barely there. Trying to Figure out what to do about tomorrow. Ill be out floating down the river on a tube all day. kinda hard to pee on a stick lol. Also it will be hot so im sure i will be drinking alot. Ill work on gettting a ticker thing on here for yas tonight when i get home from work. i never think of doing it cause i keep track of it all on an ap on my phone. but im sure it will help.

Becky, sorry bout the negative today. but you still have time. i know you were expecting cd13 again tho. maybe well both be a day later this month :)
hope you get a chance to get some BDing in!! we haev been doing alot better than last month in that department. On a mission to catch that egg!! LOL

my fav girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ive missed you guys... I coundt find the thread and havent been getting the emails... So finalyl after being 5 days late... AF is here today is CD3 which means day 1 of clomid for me... Ive been having an awful day dealing with it all over again as well as the side effects today... blah..... Im also having very very bad bleeding... I may need to take something to help with that my doc says its ok to take and wont affect anything but im still skeptical... so holding off for now...

I have got to stop typing replies on my Ipod because it is forever messing up my post and I delete it by accident!!

Nat!!!! I'm so glad we finally get to hear from you! I have been worried about you! I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP, esepcially since you were late! I'm saying a prayer that this is the month for all of us. I had worse side effects this month too. Especially really, really bad headaches and hot flashes. Now I'm just waiting for that + OPK!

Greenie, I bet you could just test in the morning and when you get home at night and be OK. Surely you'd catch it that way? Have fun though! Maybe that's what you need - just to relax and have fun on the river!

Lolo, I see the indentation now that you point it out to me. How is today's looking?

I had another negative when I woke up at 3. I was going to test again at 9 but drank a bunch of water and had to pee a bunch up until 7:30. So now I am going to test again at 11:30. I also finally talked to the nurse today at the doctor's office!! She said since I'm concerned about my cervial fluid, they want to do a post coital test. Unfortunately she is out of town tomorrow and there is no one else that will be there to do it if I get my + tonight. If I don't get it until the morning though, they will see me Sunday morning and do the test. She said that if I am concerned about it and the post coital test doesn't look good, then I can switch to femara next month if I want to. I'm not sure if I do though! Anyone know anything about it? I like clomid because I know it works! But maybe femara will work better for me? I just don't know! :shrug:

Ok - so quick update. Decided to go ahead and test and its +! I am excited but I hate I am going to miss the post coital test. Of course, with me testing + so late at night, I think it will still be Sunday before I O. It sure would be nice to have my fertility monitor to check with!!! I always O the day after my peak on my monitor!! So I guess I will just have to wait for the O pains and use that as my guideline! But then again, I wouldn't have gotten the peak on my monitor until tomorrow anyway becuase it has me test between 2 and 8 pm so it still would have not been a peak earlier. So I bet tomorrow would have been my first peak day. I am tempted to tell her I didn't get a + until early in the morning so that they will still do the post coital on Sunday morning. They want to do it the day you O, hopefully within 12 hours of it is what she said. And if I know I won't O until Sunday, we could still do the test Sunday morning and have it work, right? Now I just need to try and find some privacy so that I can call her and leave her a message. She even gave me her cell number so that I could call her if I needed to.

Thanks Hun! Yeah i am bleeding and having a lot pf pain right now, and major hot flashes I cant sleep its almost 1am here and I just came down to the livingroom adn turned on the tv... William is going to be upset when he wakes up and I'm not there ( hes anal about that) but I feel very sick.... really really dizzy I can hardly walk :( feel so light headed! :( I HATE THIS!!!!! :dust: to all!!!

The one I took late last night looks darker but both of todays are light. I'm ready to give up.

Awww Nat, that really sucks!!! I hope you get some rest soon!

LoLo-don't give up!! I know you are so frustrated right now. Can you call your doctor and see if they will do the 7 day progesterone test on you? You could have them do it on CD 21 if you think you O'd on CD 14 and the results will at least tell you for sure if you did O so you could stop having to test and guess. Do you think they'd do it?

Honestly I have no idea. I think ill just let this cycle go and next cycle demand observation. I'll take all my opks with me for proof that I don't think I ovulated. If I'm wrong by some miracle then hopefully we've done enough bding.

Well good luck!!! From the sound of things, I'm sure you have it covered. And if you didn't O this month, then you can get them to up your dosage next month. But if you didn't O, will you start AF on your own or will they have to give you something to make you start?

Before clomid I always had normal 28 day cycles. So I assume af will come on her own unless clomid has really screwed me up.

WOW, so much going on i here tonight!
NAT!!! soo glad youre ok! weve deff missed you. so sorry you didnt get your BFP but .. this time for sure ,right! also, hope AF settles down for you.

Lolo, i agree with becky. try to get in and get your progesterone tested. that way you can know for sure. much better than not knowing. i know itd be driving me crazy too.

Becky! congrats on that positive!!! im gonna hafta google post coital test cause i havnt a clue LOL Did you ask about IUD? or did they not want to do that yet?

As for me, i continued to have some lil pains just like last month so im pretty sure im gearing up Ovulation. Todays test wasnt qutie as dark, but by tomorrow i think it will be. ill try in the am before heading to the river. itll be early but worth a shot. as for now.... im off to bed. Gotta get my BDing in for the night LOL

Lol I'm currently in post bd position. Which really sucks cuz there are snickerdoodles in the kitchen calling my name and I can't get up yet!

Lol - what time is it where you live Lolo? It is 3:50 am here!

I meant to ask you too: how long have you been leaving the cups in? I used one yesterday morning when I got home and left it in while I slept from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, so 7 hours, but not the whole 12. Used preseed before and then after and then put some in the cup before I inserted it - Lol. My husband was like, what in the world?

Greenie, the post coital test is where you BD and then go in and they take out some of your cervical fluid and examine it to see what quality it is, how many sperm there are alive, whether or not they're swimming in the right direction, etc. They do it the day you ovulate because that will be the most fertile cervical fluid. If it is not good right before you ovulate, then they know that is a barrier. As far as the IUI, they need to do the post coital test first. So definitely no IUI this month. I hope we don't have to do it next month either because this month works!!! [-o< At least I know I'll be starting the 2WW again soon! Not that I enjoy it or anything, but just praying this is the month. Plus, I'll be at the beach half of my 2ww, so maybe it'll go by a little faster? I hope so anyway.

It's 1:15am here. I haven't been using the cup cuz it wasn't working. I would stand up and it would all come out anyways.

I had to get up to pee at 12:30 and I'm really mad I couldn't hold it. There was A LOT of good stuff that I lost. :(

I hate it when that happens!! Hopefully enough got up there anyway that it won't matter.

Yesterday was the first time I think I put it in right - last time I used it I didn't think I would EVER get it out and started to panic. This time was much easier though. It seemed to keep everything in for a little while, and then around 3:30 it started leaking out, so I just went ahead and took it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->