CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

First opk this cycle. Hope it gets darker over the next few days.

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6244/imag0142k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wow i missed the conversation about my hottie Thor LOL Could start a new name Trend with that one. The OH and i have had or boy name picked out since our 4 yr anniversary. long time ago. Of course since them our name has become pretty popular. I hardely ever heard of the name Kayden before and now its everywhere. I think well still stick with it tho if we have a boy. Has a really sweet story behind it.

Loloshells.. ill keep my FXed for you. im sure that line will darken up over the next few days :)

Mamanat.. where are you?? I hope all is well!!

Nursebecky...Im with you on being ready to get this show on the road!! Just finished up my last pill last night. If this cycle is the same as last we should both O a week from today. My preseed arrived yesterday, so Im ready to GO! This is gonna be our month!
:dust:

Y'all are gonna get sick of seeing my pee stix lol

https://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9108/imag0143aj.jpg

noooo never!! that one is deff darker than the last tho!! wOOT!!! you betta get to :sex: if you havnt already!! LOL

:dust:

Today is supposed to be our first day for BD. Hubby is happy lol. I also put on my temp tattoo from early-pregnancy-tests.com just for good luck!

https://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5161/imag0144x.jpg

hey i got a couple of them too! ill hafta try to remember to put mine on to when its that time! popular place to buy from i guess lol

I'm here hahaha.... Will and I are currently away, but I am officially late , no AF and still testing negative :( Boo on that note...... Hoping AF will show soon or the at home test are not right? haha I had a very bad migraine the pother day again I was in the hospital so sorry I havent been around much :(

Miss you guys,
Nat xo

Nat - I am so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well!! I am going to keep my fingers crossed that you're late and it just isn't showing it yet! Maybe, since you weren't exactly sure when you O'd, you just O'd later than you thought and it just isn't showing up yet! I'll pray for the best!

My 6-year-old really liked the tattoo from there and he currently has it on his forearm. LOL.

Lolo - I haven't been able to look at your sticks yet, but it sounds like its looking good!!!

I finished my last clomid this morning, so the countdown to O is starting. I hope it happens the same day it did last time!! Still gonna have to work all my fertile days, but hoping we'll have some time in the AM!! :dust:

Here's today test, don't really see a change. Bought my first tube of preseed today as clomid has me super dry. Will use it tomorrow!

https://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7894/imag0146t.jpg

awwww mamanat, i hope you start feeling better! and still got my FXed for you. keep us posted when you can. were all rooting for you.

Wow i cant believe that Ill be opk testing already tomrorow afternoon. Time is just flying by. course when we get to that two week wait it drags on and on.
Everything seems to be going well,. cept these hot flashes that i really am getting tired of. last night i woke up like 5 times just feeling like i was on fire. Taking two fans with me to bed tonight.
:dust: to us all

What's the weather like where youre at? Hot as hell here. Got to 92 today and its only cooled off into the 70s at midnight.

ohh its been super hot. today not as bad as the last two days but i think it got close to 90 .107 with heat index yesterday. ughhh i was so glad to have yesterday off work. where i work its super hot, no air and so humid! 5 mins into the work day and youre soaked head to toe. Sucks so bad. I have the air turned down here.. the OH keeps complaining its cold. i just give him a blanket. hot flashes and hot weather just dont go well together.lol

I'm lucky my husband is always complaining about being hot. We open all the windows and turn on the ceiling fans. Stay cool!

I think it was 97 yesterday, and it will be "cooling off" to 92 today. The humidity is awful. I'm not a huge summer fan to begin with though. We are going to go to the beach July 16-23. My oldest son will turn 9 on the 23, so it'll be a nice way to celebrate! (and hopefully cool off a little:))

Greenie, I am supposed to start OPK testing either tomorrow or Monday according to my monitor, but I only have 3 test strips yet and I didn't order anymore!! I was hoping I wouldn't have to! I am really torn between waiting until CD 11 to start testing or not. I am afraid I will miss it if I wait, but then the realistic part of me knows I probably won't O that early anyway. My OB said to wait to start testing until CD 12. If I would've listened to him last month, I would have a WHOLE lot more fertility monitor sticks right now. The other part of me is worried that I won't O until later this cycle and I will run out of strips before I get a +!!! I also use the smiley face OPKs because I don't do great reading the regular ones. This way, I am taking 2 tests that leave no doubt in my mind when I O. hat do ya'll think? Do you think I'll be OK to start testing on CD 11? I'm on CD 8 right now.

What day have you been o'ing on in the past few cycles?

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6899/imag0149gj.jpg

Todays looks good. :)

Definitely darker today!! Do you usually test in the afternoon too? I always have my surge in the afternoons, so I never test in the Am.

As far as what day I've been o'ing on, that depends!! Last month was my first monto on clomid and it was CD 14. Before that is was really random. But I've read that once you start takin it you tend to O on the same day (or close to it) every month. I hope that's true though!

So I am worried about something now. I have been taking evening primrose oil this month to help with cervical fluid, but I read online today that it can counteract clomid and delay ovulation?!?! Has anybody else heard this? I feel like I should stop takin it now, but I've also read lots of posts about it working. Any words of advice or knowledge about this??? I just would hate to think that I screwed up my chances this month!

I don't know a lot about it. I tried mucinex and it wasn't working so I stopped it and grabbed a tube of preseed from CVS

I started mucinex yesterday and I have preseed too! I am just using it all this month!

I tried using my diva cup after bd but it didn't seem to keep it all in. I'm hoping the preseed is what will make the difference and get me a BFP. I never have ewcm so maybe my body has just been too hostile for the spermies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->