CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Ok greenie - question. How is your period? Is it lighter than normal? Mine appears to be so far. Usually the first couple of days are heavy, and it hasn't been too bad so far and I'm getting ready to start day 2. Just worried about the whole thinning of the lining of the uterus thing?

Well, funny you mention it cause i was just on my way to say something about that very thing. So a lil hard for me to compare because i have such irregular periods. like my last five were almost nonexistant, but before that theyd vary alot. Day one this time was very heavy, normally i start light get a lil heavier then light again. Towards the end of day one it wasnt so bad but a few larg clots (sorry TMI) Then Sat already slowed down a lot.. and then by yesterday almost not there. so far today jsut been a lil when wiping and thats it. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

See, mine normally starts out medium, then on day 2 I bleed so heavy I go through a super plus tampon every hour or 2 for about 10 hours or so. Lots of clot (sorry TMI) and then day three is between medium and light. Day 4 and 5 are light. This time, day one was light to medium and it is even slower today!!! The nurse at my dr's office called to check on me and see if there was anything she could do for me, but I missed her call because I slept a little bit longer than I normally do. So hopefully I'll get to talk to her today. I wanted to ask her about my period being lighter and my non-existent cervical fluid. I am going to go ahead and schedule my hysteria opt for next cycle just in case nothing happens this on, buy saying a prayer it does and I won't have to have it done!!! I'll start my clomid again tomorrow!

I am nervous n anxious for the mornign to arrive, but then I dont want to get my hopes ups yet, but i got my results from my progesterons today it was 38.9.... I am hoping that means good news for me :) Fingers crossed!!!

Wow mamanat! That's great! And I thought my 17.3 was impressive! Fxed for u!!

Good luck nat!!! I will say a prayer for you at work tonight!! Wow - y'all are both puttingy 14.9 to shame!!

Well, my doctor said 10-15 is good and that is what they shoot for. I may be wrong (somebody back me up here and correct me if I'm wrong) but I am pretty sure that high progesterone levels are a sign of more mature follicles being released. Am I right everybody?

OK - I found this online. I hope it answers some questions!

What should my progesterone level be?
Progesterone will be less than 1.5 Ng/ml until the LH surge. It peaks about seven days after ovulation, when it reaches 15 Ng/ml or more. But note, if you are above 10 in the luteal phase, your progesterone level is probably fine. When it drops between 2-4, menstruation begins. (This is why use of progesterone supplements can delay the start of your period). Additionally, you may get very high progesterone levels after IVF because so many follicles were created. (Progesterone is made by the corpus luteum, which is the site on the ovary from which the egg is released. The more eggs are produced, the more progesterone is produced.) Most doctors use a high level of progesterone supplementation in the luteal phase, which can also result in very high progesterone levels. There is no progesterone level that indicates pregnancy, only an hCG level over 5 determines that. It is also worth nothing that progesterone pulses, so the level varies throughout the day. Some doctors suggest testing first thing in the morning after fasting for the most accurate result. A high progesterone level gives more information than a low reading in that a "good" level indicates sufficient progesterone to carry a pregnancy; a lower level (in the 5-15 range) does not spell doom.

It was from this website:
https://www.inciid.org/faq.php?cat=infertility101&id=1

So I'm pretty bummed at this moment. I just got my schedule and if I O on the same day I did last month, I'm gonna be stuck in the same predicament as last time. They switched a couple of my days around and now I'll be working every single one of my fertile days again!!!! Argh!

So I'm pretty bummed at this moment. I just got my schedule and if I O on the same day I did last month, I'm gonna be stuck in the same predicament as last time. They switched a couple of my days around and now I'll be working every single one of my fertile days again!!!! Argh!

oh no! Well call in sick a few days lol. tell them its for medical reasons :happydance: its true ya know! I told the OH that were working in overtime in the baby dancing department this month, this hasta be the month. My best freind ive know since birth is due with her first baby on aug 18th and Im supposed to fly to flordia to be there. There is NO way i can do it if im not preggo. i had to fight back tears just touching her bump in may when i seen her. Theres NO way ill be able to handle still not being preggo and seeing her newborn baby in her arms. Im happy for her, but it is killing me. And of course, she dont understand.

Mamanat!! any news??? FXed for you!!

Aww Greenie - this will be the month!!! I just know it!!

Nat - I wanna know too!!! :dust:

Hows everyone doing? For me im on CD 6. I hae two pills left to take(one tonight and one tomrorow night) and then ill be off to enjoy my long weekend worry free, i hope lol. Not doing too bad this time around again cept for them dreaded hot flashes. Those i could live without. But i spose it could be worse so ill deal with it. Just keep thinking about the end result :happydance:

Well I am on CD 4 right now. I have 3 more days of pills. I have been taking them in the morning again because I worked the first two nights. I had some hot flashes last night and a crazy bad headache along with some pretty bad cramps. Of course, AF is still here, and the last 2 generally happen with her as well. I think the headache was the clomid though. Come on O!!! I am ready to get this show on the road!!

Sitting in Barnes and Noble right now looking through books of baby names with my hubby....oy...

Sounds like fun :) last night I told hubby I wanted to name our son Thor and he looked at me like I was crazy. Lol.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but agreed... def good looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->