CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Congrats Nat!!! I am SO happy for you! So what's the official due date??

LoLo, Greenie - how are y'all today?

I ended up not asking for the scan because the pain started to fade. Still tender, but not as bad. Lots of cramping. I took a nap today (skipped out on lunch with some friends because I was just feeling too bummed to be good company) and felt a little better when I woke up. I made an appointment for hubby and me to talk with the doc Thursday, but when I told him he said he wouldn't go because he's not "an idiot" and he understands. We haven't really spoken since yesterday, but we finally talked a little and I think he is starting to actually "hear" what I am saying!! He still hasn't said yes or no, but I told him I have to know soon so we can schedule it. I am also trying to talk him into doing the SA tomorrow morning, which isn't easy when you're not exactly happy with each other...lol. I think he'll go ahead and do it though. I also am awaiting instructions on what to do once I start AF. I am planning on taking the progesterone for about 8 days and then stopping it to bring on AF about 10 DPO so we can get this show on the road!!!!

I'm alright today, just extremely gassy and its pretty painful. It's the kind that fills you up and makes your stomach hard, and makes it so you can't stand up straight. To make matters worse I can't seem to expel any of it! ugh! I can't really tell if my tenderness has subsided, because of the gas.

I'm glad youre feeling better. For what its worth I think your hubby will come around. Good luck.:)

Thanks Lolo - it actually does make me feel better right now believe it or not :hugs: I hope you feel better!

NAT!! Congrats!! i hafta say im soo jealous but at the same time you give the rest of us hope! Soo happy or you! make sure you stop by now and then still tho and keep us up to date on how things are going :)

Becky, im sure your husband will come around. Trust me if i can talk my guy into even going thru any of this to have a baby, you can talk him into that LOL hes not a bad guy but it took me a long time just to convince him to try to have a baby, but then when it came time to get help he has been super supportive and willing to do what he needs to do to help :) really has impressed me to be honest.

lolo... you know last month i had that sorta feeling.. right after ovulation. was constipated for like the first time in my life LOL for three days or so. Was a very uncomfortable feeling.

As for me. Well to be honest i dont know whats going on anymore. i am in process of dropping all my numbers into the fertility friend thing so i can post it on here. and working on getting a ticker posted. So heres where im a bit confused... today is ending of cd 18. unless i ovulated today i have not yet. Yesterday i got a super dark line on my opk, but then again today i got a dark line as well. my temp has not shot up yet, so hopefully it does tomorrow . i have had some minor cramping but nothing bad like last month. So i am ovulating super late! which im not realy too thrilled about, but if i get preggo you know i wont complain LOL. my biggest confusion is about my temps. just seems that this month they are averaging like an entire degree higher than last month for pre ovulation temps and are jumping around alot more than last month. Just seems odd. i am thinking i will call the doc tomorrow. i need to find out if i need to get the progesterone test again, and also gonna see if maybe next month (if theres a next) i an be switched to 100mg. im wondering if the higher dose maybe will help me ovulate a lil sooner. anyone know anything about this? phew!! i am a jabber jaw again tonight. ok im going to get my ticker done. hope you all have a great night and ill check in tomorrow :)

Greenie - you finally got a ticker!!!! I can't click on it to look at your chart though! See if you can get it to be a link to your chart and we can look and give you our thoughts!! Glad you finally got it up though! It sounds like you will probably O today. I hate it's going to be so late, but hopefully it'll still be your lucky month!! Let us know what happens!!

Greenie, I am not leaving you guys don't worry! I would miss you all too much! <3 It sure is starting tho I fel sick this morning big time, I have a few mornigns in the past few weeks but figured it was the clomid... and my sense of smell is very hightened, we now do not eat microwave popcorn in my house ( it makde me very sick to smell last night) LOL

ok i think i got it fixed so you can see my chart. ill try to keep it up to date. the phone is soo much easier lol but i cant figure out how to get last months temps all on there to show you the diff. last month was like way low pre O then shot way up. and now are jumping all over the place but right smack in the middle highs and lows from last month. and still again today, DID NOT jump up. ughhhh!!! so i still have not ovulated! so frustrating.

Maybe you need a new thermometer? You were saying today was cd 18 but your ticker says cd20. Now I'm just confused lol

BTW I'm gonna test at 10dpo cuz I'm going crazy this tww.

ok today is now cd19. i dont know why its saying 20 LOL ughh! ill hafta look. but i did take a opk today and the line is bout gone. so i shoulda already ovulated. :shrug:

Yay! Hope you have enough bd under your belt!

Anyone know what your cervical mucous looks like if you're pg?

yea i hope we did too. we started on day 11 and did every other day. then bd sunday night after i got the positive and then again last night. maybe well get one more i tonight just to be sure!
Wish i could help ya on youre question but ive never been preggo :cry:

Lolo, I can't say I nnoticed any changes with any of my pregnancies in the beginning - but as I got further along I had tons and tons of watery and creamy fluid. But then again, maybe I didn't notice any changes because I didnt have to work so hard for it last tIke so I didn't have to pay so much attention! I'm sure everybody's different though, and just because you may not have "typical" pregnancy signs doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. I started testing early last cycle too. Good luck!

Greenie, did you wake up early on any of the days where your temp is lower? Or maybe sleep in and wake up later on the days when your temp was higher? I know, personally, my temp is always really sensitive and even an hour or 2 will make a huge difference in my temp. Which is why i dont temp kow that im working nights. And also, just remember your temp may not make a huge jump, so it may just be a more subtle change in temp, and you won't notice until you've had 3 days of slightly higher temps.

I hate to jinx myself but I feel good about this cycle. I have what feels like a lot of stretching and pulling in my uterus area. I can feel like one ligament that runs from my pelvis to my belly button, almost feel like I have a uti, without the pain while urinating. I don't know how to explain it, but its definitely all new.

Ok I havnt plugged today's temp in yet but it was a lil above 70° again. I do think a couple of them high temps coulda been later because they were weekend days. If tomorrows temp is above 70 im gonna go ahead and say that im 3dpo..on Thursday and assume I ovulated on Monday. Hope anyways! Keeping this short cause im on my phone....but lolo remember its Still early. So Don't worry that u got a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->