CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Yay! Great news! Send hubby to gnc to get a bottle of L-Carnitine. This is the type of fatty acid that spermies burn off as energy. This might help kick his lil swimmers into gear. Not to mention its great for your metabolism. I'm not just blowin smoke either, I got a bottle for my husband this weekend too.:) I also got him a multi vitamin for men (MegaMan sport) cuz he works really hard in the sun every day and he seems too tired all the time for a 26 year old. So mamas makin him take his vitamins :)

Well, if nothing happens this month, I'll be on my way to GNC!! I'll do anything that may help. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi ladies! Weve all been a lil quite the past week or so. Ive just been trying to relax and not think about things soo much. Seems its gonna be another late Ovultion month for me. Im on CD 17 and yesterday had fairly dark line but today deff a positive. so i spose today or tomorrow i will O. I have an apt with the FS on friday. I think i will talk to her about maybe upping me to 100 mg next month if this isnt our month. Hoping to O a lil sooner. This month has been really rough. I have been super achy and so many headaches, and hotflashes more than the last two months. I sure do hope this is the LAST month. I already told OH that when its time to concieve number two were gonna in the winter LOL Them hot flashes can keep me warm instead of trying to kill me when its already this hot outside.

Becky! soo glad to hear of your test results. thats wonderful news.
Lolo.. how are things going for you this month?
lanet.... How are you holdig up? hope the clomid wasnt tooo rough on you.

Thanks for asking greenie, I'm such a wimp when it comes to medicine. I took it at 5 pm, so I would be home from work but not right before bed in case something weird happened. I couldn't sleep all 5 nights. The second night my anxiety was sooo high I started to have a panic attack. I ended up having to take a Xanax, which is always a last resort. I talked to my dr who doesn't think it's related to the medicine, and it may just be my anxiety about taking something new. So anyway, I'm glad that's over and hopefully it will be worth it. I'm optimistic!! I'm cd12 and just waiting patiently to ovulate. When did all of you ovulate and did you guys have ovulation problems before? I didn't ovulate until day 29 last month, and anywhere from 17-25 before that so I'm hoping it's early and more consistent with the clomid! Also greenie I agree about the hot flashes, I'm usually always cold but I get so hot in the middle of the night. Then again I'm not sure I can blame it on clomid when it's been 105 degrees here!

It's been pretty uneventful for me so far. Up until yesterday the only side effects I had was horrible anxiety/depression. I think your doc is mistaken lanet, as I totally blame the clomid. I'm a worrier by nature but the clomid makes it so much worse.

Physical symptoms started yesterday. I'm not sure if I'm 5 or 6 dpo today. Last night just didn't feel great... had to go #2 three times! That's very very unlike me. I'm lucky to go every other day. Also felt weak and a lil feverish (99.6). This morning I felt stuffy and nauseous. Really bloated both yesterday and today. My lower abdomen looks really unnatural right now.

Got my progesterone levels drawn today, so we'll know soon if I ovulated or not. Still didn't get a really positive opk. Got pretty dark, but not dark enough I think.
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2512/imag0169s.jpg

I started using a digital opk because I could never decide if my line was dark enough. I really like it and hope I see a smiley face asap

I switched to the digital OPKs as well for the same reason. It took all the guesswork out of it. Lolo, let us know how your progesterone levels are! Lanet, i was very irregulare before Clomid and so far have O'd on CDs 14, 15, and then 14 again. So it's been much, much better for me!!

I know I just can't bring myself to spend the money on them anymore. If doc confirms ovulation then i'll know that my positive opk is my darkest one, not necessarily darker than the control.

NurseBecky31,
I am at a similar spot in my cycle as you. I took clomid days 3-7 as well and I am now on day 9 of my cycle. I also was a spotter like you unfortunately I spotted all month every month. My doctors tried supplementing progesterone but it didn't seem to help. So this was my first month taking Clomid 50mg I took robitussin starting on the last day I took Clomid I'm not sure if thats what helped but I have had a lot of ewcm since day 7 and most people report clomid dried them up. I'm hoping my efforts work this month! Also my husband is taking clomid as well...praying lots of praying! and BD'ing lol
Keep me updated how everything is going for you since we are so close in our cycles

I'm a dork I forgot to mention that it stopped all my spotting problems right away and made my period much shorter so far so good.

Baby D - welcome!!! Clomid has definitely done wonders for my cycle...unfortunately just not succeeded in me getting pregnant yet. I did Mucinex last month and had lots more EWCM as well. I didn't do anything but prenatal vitamins this month because I have been pretty much convinced nothing will happen. But my post coital test was so much better! I can't help but wonder if there would have been more of them moving better if I had taken the Mucinex again, ya know? Well let me know how things go and good luck to you! We've got a great group of ladies here and they all offer wonderful support. So welcome and good luck!

I'm cd 14 and no positive opk yet. Should I be concerned?

I am thinking about maybe not temping anymore. I think all it does is stress me out too much. like right now this month FF says i Ovulated on CD 15... but i didnt even get my positive OPK until CD17? and now today my temps still havnt went up. OH and i have been BDing like crazy just to try to catch this egg! Never ever thought id say it but i could use a break LOL. I had alotta really bad pains on CD17 and then some yeterday but not as bad. So if i was to guess.. id say i Oed on CD17 and not 15. I spose it I really dont care which day as long as i DID O. I think we BDed enough to cover them both.

Welcome baby D.
Lanet.. i Oed CD16 round one , CD18 round two, and well undecided here on round three. somewhere between 15- 18 i think lol.
Hope everyone is doing good. and DUST to us all! Sure hope this is the month for us all! wouldnt that be amazing. and then we can be bump buddies too LOL

I got my bbt thermometer the other day so I started really late in my cycle, but I had a significant dip yesterday (6 or 7dpo). On tues morning temp was 98.6, Wednesday it was 97.6, today 98.2. Praying it was an implantation dip. Still no word on my progesterone. My doctor went on vacation so the girl said it would be a week before she could get back to me. I told her that was not acceptable and she needed to find another doctor or nurse to read the results. She said she would try that and call me back.

My temps are up and down. The highest one I've had is 96.39. I winder why they are so low. I've been doing the digital opk twice a day, I will be so happy to get a positive!

The girls that work at my doctors office are not very bright. So she called me back, cuz she got in contact with my doctor via email. All she said was "Doctor said that your progesterone is very high and to follow up with Doctor so and so for a plan of care" what? Why do I need to follow up with another doctor? Is there something wrong? I don't get it and she couldnt answer my questions. So frustrated.

If your progesterone is high that could be a good thing right? Hopefully you will know more when your dr gets back.
Just wondering if any of you got dizzy when approaching ovulation? Ive been feeling more dizzy the last 2 days and hope it's just an increase in hormones and that I'll wake up tomorrow to a positive opk. But I don't know if the clomid can still cause side effects like dizziness after youre done taking the pill? Does anyone know?

I would assume that high means I ovulated, but he said very high, and to follow up with another doctor. Makes me think there's something wrong.

I didn't get dizzy, but I did notice that the last few days I get that light headed black out can't see anything every time I stand up.

Lanet, I've gotten dizzy quite a bit every month so far on Clomid. I think it is a side effect of it.

Greenie, I don't temp because the shift I work makes my temps all over the place and FF is never right about my O day based on my temps.

Lolo, I think high progesterone is a good thing! I think it means that you had a strong O...but also maybe multiple eggs? Maybe they just want to check and make sure you haven't developed any cysts from it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->