CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

I'm so sorry Nat!!! Just remember we're here for you when you need us!!

Lolo, I'm glad YOU'RE hubby understands!!! So why can't mine?!?! I have thought about continuing the clomid, but since I can only take it a limited number of times and I will have to take it to do the IUI, I feel like I will be wasting one of my times on a month when I know nothing is going to happen. I am just so ready to start and get on with this month already!!! I hate to wish my time away, but I really need to go ahead and get through this already! Argh! So my hopes of a spring baby are shot...again. It's just not gonna happen! I'd really just like to scream right now.

Ugh... I wish there was a way to steal his sperm! LOL

Have you thought about doing another post coital test? If another test shows the same result, maybe he'd believe it?

I am definitely asking for another post coital test. Its the only thing I feel like I can do this month. I have no reason to believe the results will be any different. So maybe it will be the one thing to convince him? Of course, if they're different I'd be thrilled, although a little confused.

Oh good! Hopefully if they're the same, he won't try to argue that they're wrong. And if they're different, hey shit happens. Maybe you were having a really acidic day and maybe he was a lil depleted from previous bding and the combo made the doc come to another conclusion. Crazier things have happened!

I don't know what I hope for honestly. I'm kinda wondering if I should just call it quits.

I think you should retest and go from there. Id hate for you to give up if theres nothing wrong.

I know. But even if it comes back fine, it doesn't change the fact that nothing is happening after a year and a half of trying, ya know?

Becky i'm sory to read what you are going thru. I am off to the doctors to get my answers!!!! I am hoping for good news of let's start trying again right now! and her help in doing that. I am taking your advice becky asking about progesterone. Ill let you guys know what she says.

<3 yas
Nat xo

Awww sounds like its been a rough month for us all. Heres hoping that this current month goes much smoother, and only good news for everyone.
Nat i hope the docs give you the news you wanna hear. I cant imagine what youre going thru, but im sure just gettting a sraight answer wil help (at least a lil).
Becky, cant believe your husband didnt agree. I was so sure that he would understand with just a lil time. Ya know i think with these guys we never really win lol amazininly my OH has been the opposite. Took me years and years to convince him to even try for a baby and even then i knew he wasnt really onboard, only doing it for me. But ever since I went to the doc and got put on clomid he seems to truly be wanting to have a baby now. Hes been so understanding of what im going thru and how much it hurts that I havnt been able to become preggo yet. All this is great and I woudnt want him to go back to the way he was before ,but the thing is ever since hes been like this i actually cry and Hurt more. Its like now my body isnt just lettng me down, but its letting him down too. Dont get me wrong Im super happy that he has finally came around, but now i just feel more pressured if that makes sence.
So are we all in the clomid taking stage? I take my third pill tonight when i get home from work. great time for hot flashes.. right in the middle of a heat wave LOL Becky did you decide if you were gonna take the clomid this month? i cant remember if i read if you were or not. I truly hope this is the month for us all.

I'm on cd 8 so have one more dose tomorrow. Then gotta wait for that +opk!

Well, I have a little good news I guess! Although hubby had originally said no to ALL meds, he has no said OK to the meds, just no to the IUI. So I am officially going to be joining y'all in the clomid countdown again this month!!!! So I am CD 3 today. The only thing that sucks is normally I take the clomid first thing in the morning when I get off work, but he didn't say OK to it until just a few minutes ago. So I will be taking it at 3pm this month - right before I get up and have to go into work!! I wonder if it will make me O later since I'm taking it later in the day? Either way, I am just happy to know I wont have to wait until some random day late in my cycle to O!!!! My only downside is that I feel as though I am throwing this whole month of clomid away basically, since we're not doing the IUI. I'm just gonna keep on praying and hope for some different post coital test results. I will be so excited if they're different, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! Oh - and my period this month was even lighter than last month. It started ot better - intend of 4 medium to light days, I had a medium day, a heavy day, and then it very quickly stopped this morning. So not even 48 hours for AF this month?? Anybody else have anything similar?

:dust: to us all! Here's to Clomid round 3!!!

Nat- any news yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news for you!

Well, I have a little good news I guess! Although hubby had originally said no to ALL meds, he has no said OK to the meds, just no to the IUI. So I am officially going to be joining y'all in the clomid countdown again this month!!!! So I am CD 3 today. The only thing that sucks is normally I take the clomid first thing in the morning when I get off work, but he didn't say OK to it until just a few minutes ago. So I will be taking it at 3pm this month - right before I get up and have to go into work!! I wonder if it will make me O later since I'm taking it later in the day? Either way, I am just happy to know I wont have to wait until some random day late in my cycle to O!!!! My only downside is that I feel as though I am throwing this whole month of clomid away basically, since we're not doing the IUI. I'm just gonna keep on praying and hope for some different post coital test results. I will be so excited if they're different, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! Oh - and my period this month was even lighter than last month. It started ot better - intend of 4 medium to light days, I had a medium day, a heavy day, and then it very quickly stopped this morning. So not even 48 hours for AF this month?? Anybody else have anything similar?

:dust: to us all! Here's to Clomid round 3!!!

Nat- any news yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news for you!

Aw yay I hope the pc test gives you different results!
As for af, I normally have 7 days. first af with clomid was done by day 4. Makes me worry about lining being too thin.

That's what I was worried about too. It restarted lightly today though. But still is much lighter and shorter than usual.

So how is everybody holding up so far this month? I think my foul mood has finally leveled out. I'm still not back to myself, but I'm better. I sent my hubby a text about 3 hours ago asking if he'd changed his mind about doing the IUI this month, but he obviously is choosing not to answer me right now. Oh well. I'm on CD 6 right now. One more day of Clomid to go. I probably won't start testing for O until CD 10 or 12.

Nat, I've been hoping to hear something from you. Do you have any news for us?

Hey Girls! Thanks for asking Becky, I'm a wreck right now... my doctor is worried that I am depressed over the loss... I am just really hurting right now :( So now the waiting game begins and I have to go ahead to try again , got my clomid sitting here waiting for AF. I have to wait until the first week of September and if no AF then I will use Provera. So it's just a waiting game.

Cd 11. Will use opk in the morning. Clomid gives me horrible anxiety and depression. Not digging it.

Lolo, between the clomid and the progesterone (not to mention an uncooperative husband), I know what you mean! My emotions are all over the place right now!! I hope that it gets better for you closer to O maybe.

Nat - I am so sorry. I think I may have told you this already but I'll tell you again anyway. I used Provera after I miscarried. It had been 2 months and I hadn't O'd again and no period. So they finally gave it to me, but instead of starting my period, I ovulated and got pregnant. Not that it made me O, but maybe I was just so stressed out that once I started taking it, I relaxed enough to O. I don't know, but either way, it worked! So don't give up hope!!!

As for me, I find I'm not really looking forward to this month so much because I pretty much feel like it's just a pointless waste of time. I'm just praying for a miracle right now. I'm praying that God removes this barrier so I can go ahead and get pregnant!!!! Without the IUI!!!

I was finally able to start the clomid yesterday. I am such a wimp and I dont like medicine. I'm so scared of side effects that I'm probably creating them! Lol. I feel a little dizzy and a little sick, which is fine, but I'm scared of it getting worse. I must stop googling horror stories! I did notice an increases libido which is nice.

Hello ladies!!! So, although I've had a really crappy month, I got some good news today!! I went for my repeat Post coital and there were little guys swimming around in there! She said there weren't as many as she would have liked and they werent swimming as fast as she would have liked, but considering there were none last month, that's still a huge improvement! On the other hand though, it doesn't really help my argument for IUI, does it? Of course, if this is our month, we won't have to worry about it anyway. She said they still will recommend it is nothing happens this month, just because of the length of time we've been trying. Hubby was excited, and I have to say I am too. I at least feel like I've got a chance this month, whereas last month I didn't have one at all. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up - but it's so hard not to!

How about everybody else? Any news? Changes? Updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->