CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Well i had my checkin apt with the FS today. We taled about what comes next i i dont get pregnant this cycle. First thing she wants to do is a HSG test where the put the dyes in your uterous and tube to see if there are any blockages. Im a lil worrysom of this because if my insurance dont cover it, it will cost me $1200.00! She wants to do this right at the beginning of my next cycle so i will be calling the insurance company first thing monday morning to see if they will cover it, i will also be askig about IUI because the dr said i can decide to do that anytime now if id like. She said i can continue the clomid only for 3 more months and then do the IUI or do the IUI during any of the next cycles once we find out the results of the HSG test. That of course is another $500.00 if insurance doesnt cover it. The good news is I talked to the OH and he has already agreed to do the IUI if necessary. He said what ever it takes :) He knows how much i want to be a mommy. So now more than even before i hope so much that the third times the charm. I cant imagine needing to come up with almst $2000 within the next few weeks if insurance dont cover the two procedures. And they say were not supposed to stress lol Im trying to stay positive tho and i really do have a good feeling about this month. so hopefully with any luck i wont have to worry about any of this other stuff and can start preparing for a baby. FXed

Greenie - we're only a day apart again! I am 5 DPO today, and it looks like you are 6! So here's to this being the month! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much since our PC results weren't great still, but its kinda hard not to since they were so much better! Of course, they could have been the exact same all the previous months and I still wouldn't know it. Just praying this is the month!

Lolo - look at it this way: if you DO have 6 babies, you could have a reality TV show and be a millionaire:)

Greenie I'm in the same boat as you. My insurance doesn't cover anything pregnancy or fertility related. So not only do we have to pay out of pocket for the prenatal care and delivery, but we've also had to pay for each test beforehand! Im hoping the clomid works and I won't need the hsg or any other tests for that matter. Good luck. Btw, I've had some ewcm today but still no positive opk. Hopefully tomorrow!

yea i dont think im really on dy 6 tho lol. i think FF is wrong. It says i Oed on CD 15 but i didnt even get a positive opk until CD 16 and then darker on the 17. I think i Oed on CD 17.. which actually only makes me at 4dpo. Either way tho OH and i covered them both. Never thought id say it but it was nice to just go to bed last night and go right to sleep LOL
Wow Lanet... thats crazy your insurance dont pay for anything at all pregnancy related either. Ive actually been super lucky so far and insurance has paid pretty much100% of all my tests. Ive paid 20$ per visit for 3 visits and insurance has paid the rest. SO hopefully they will continue with the the rest too. Even if they only pay a % that would be better than none at all. 1200$ is quite alot for me to come up with especially on such short notice.I may have to sell one of the OH's Kidneys or something LOL JK of course.

Lol Greenie. We are both self employed so the only other option is to add maternity on to our plan for an extra $400-500 a month and then the pregnancy couldn't start for a year. So in the end we would be paying more than if we just pay out of pocket. My insurance would pick up any complication, just not routine stuff. I try not to think of it too much, because it's all worth it of course. I'm just hoping to not have to pay much before actually getting pregnant. I have a really good feeling about the clomid and I'm sooo excited that I'm seeing ewcm! I have a friend who got pregnant with IUI after 30 months ttc and is due any day so that will be exciting for you decide to go that route.

Weve been trying just over 2 1/2 years. This is my third cycle on Clomid. I wasnt ovulating at all before taking it, or at least not reularly enough to notice. But i have each month now on just 50mg.

Lol I'd rather leave the millions to Jon and Kate. They can have it! I'd lose my mind.

Ok girls we have been bding every other day since cd5 but I am getting tons of ewcm and I'm very crampy so I'm wondering if we should bd every day now, even though my opks are still negative. What do you think?

I think every other day is fine until you get your positive opk.

I've been testing since my temp dip but so far still negative.10dpo today.

I say every other day until the + too, because you generally don't O on the day of your +, but a day or two after. So once you get it, BDing every day should cover it.

Lolo - don't count yourself out yet. 10dpo is still really early!! Of course, I know I'll be testing once I get to 10 dpo too...I just can't help it! Fx for you!

Oh - and that DEFINITELY looks like an implantation dip to me!! Looks promising Lolo!! Plus, I think they say it take like 5 days or so after implantation for an HPT to be +?

Yeah that Damn dip has me too hopeful! What a tease if I don't get my BFP

I think its funny how every month I convince myself that I'm pregnant. Month after month.... why do I do this to myself?

I do the same thing. Every month I tell my husband that I just know I'm pregnant and that it's different this time. Is this your 1st month temping? It does look like a pretty significant dip!

No I tried temping in the beginning of ttc a year ago but my sleep was so erratic that it just got too hard so I gave up. Plus i kept having thermometer issues. So i finally ordered a bbt thermometer, and decided to give it another go.

I got a smiley face!! I'm so excited, I guess a part of me thought I wasn't going to see one at all. We bd cd 4,7,8,10,12,14,15 and today is 17. So we skipped yesterday. We are going to do it today, tomorrow, and the next day. I hope I have it covered! And I'm ready for an extensive break from bding:)

Congrats Lanet!!! It sounds like you have it covered at least! Let us know how everything goes.

I'm still just waiting around. Finally have a night off work. We have been slammed still, so I'm happy to have a couple nights off! I had to admit a 23 weeker right at shift change so my night was slammed. Went by fast at least. So I am 6 dpo now and I am so over this 2 ww already. On the upside, hubby is really excited about this month. Not that I think anything is going to happen, but it's nice to see him so hopeful. He's even been talking to the boys about it. I'm hoping if nothing happens this month, he'll experience some of the disappointment I feel month after month and will be more willing to do the IUI. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but I hope not! Still hoping we won't have to go there though.

Greenie, Lolo - how are y'all?

I feel you on the two week wait Becky, so over it. And to add to the meanness, fertility friend just suggested that my chart is triphasic. However this mornings test is still BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->