CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Welcome 9babiesgone!! Sorry to hear about all of our losses, but I hope this is your lucky cycle! I may be wrong, but i think Lanet is either waiting to O or just did. It sounds like Nat is CD 1 today, so she'll be a little bit behind you. I'm 7 days into my 2ww and I think Lolo is 12 days ino hers. I'm not sure about Greenie.

well I am glad to be here. even though we are all on different cycle days!!! I am just dying to be in the 2 ww, but I have a little bit to go.

I'm thinking today was/is O day. I didn't feel anything specifically like I sometimes do. Just achy,tender,bloated and occasional sharp pains on both sides. Do you think I may have O'd or still waiting. Last month I felt it so specifically in one spot so I guess that's what I was excepting. I'm glad I'm temping so I'll know for sure

Welcome 9 babiesgone. so sorry to hear about all your losses. Way to much for any one person to have to go thru.
YAY mamanat. Welcome back. Weve already decided here that were all gonna get BFPs this month so good time to get back in.

So today i called my insurance company to find out if the HSG test or the IUI would be covered. Got really GREAT news that they will cover 100% of the $1200 HSG! :happydance: I was soo happy. and of course the OH was happy to that he gets to keep his kideny.. for now LOL JK... bad news is they wont cover any of the $500 IUI but thats ok. i can deal with that alot easier than the other. So if third time turns out NOT to be the charm..I will be going in to have the HSG here in a couple weeks and will go from there depending on the results. BUT... I wont have to worry bout any of that cause were all gettting them BFPs this month! :dust:

That's great and a huge relief I'm sure! But yeah, it won't matter when we all get BFPs this month. I'm super hopeful and excited just to be doing something different.

I just tested and it was negative. I think I've fooled myself yet again :(

I'm sorry lolo, it is still early though. But I know that doesn't help to hear. The last few days of 2ww are the hardest! I'd just rather know something than be in limbo like that.

Its still early Lolo. plus unless you sleep diff hours that wasnt first morning so even less chance to get a postive this early. I agree tho, the 2ww is the worst ever. especially the last few days. seems like the rest of the month goes by fairly quickly but then you get to 2ww and just drags and drags.

Yeah I only held it like 2 hours after I got home from work. Blah! This week is going to drag and I'm gonna go crazy

See now for me, im kinda hoping that this works out good for me. Im on vacation from work all this week. and time always seems to FLY by when off work. so maybe the slowness of the 2ww will make it feel like its not over so fast. I can hope anyways. Also.. As happy as i am for my best freind, i know this week is gonna be super hard for me. She is due to give birth any day now and i just know that im gonna take it really hard. I did manage to not fly out to be there when the baby was born. I dont think shed understand the real reason why i couldnt go but i Really dont think i could handle that right now. I cant help but be jealous that she got pregnant after only trying for two months and here i am still not pregnant after 2 1/2 years. Just dont seem fair.

Hello all! I have been up most of the night not being able to sleep so I read all the previous posts very quickly! I just finished my first round of clomid two days ago and im on cd 11. Im going to start my opk tomorrow. Im also on metformin 1000mg due to borderline high insulin levels. Suprising enough my side effects of clomid were very small. I was a raging lunatic my second day and then pretty normal through the rest. Im so hopeful that this month I will get a bfp but this month is just a trial.

lolo dont give up yet, it is probably just too early!!! to everyone else, I hope you are having a great day. I am just waiting to ovulate still lol, should tomorrow or sometime in the next week!!

Welcome Katejo! Good luck with your OPK testing. It sounds like you and 9babiesgone are going to be pretty close together as far as your cycle goes.

Lanet, it sounds promising for O. My whole lower abdomen hurt with O on my first month of clomid, so maybe that's what happened with you? Of course, you could give it a couple more days and see if you have any more clear signs of it.

Greenie, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time this week. It just doesn't seem fair sometimes, I know. I have a friend who's been trying for about 18 months or so and both her sister and sister-in-law have become pregnant by accident while she's ben trying. Things like that just really suck. Hang in there girl - it'll be you one day. Hopefully one day soon! :hugs:

Lolo, how sure are you about your O day? I was just looking at your chart is the only reason why I'm asking. It looks like you didn't temp the days around when you would've O'd. Also, it looks like you only got that one + OPK, and usually O happens a day or 2 after the +, not the day of. Of course, I don't know how your body works and it may totally not work like that for you. But is it possible that you aren't quite as many days past O as you think and maybe that's why its negative still? Maybe you're only like 11 DPO instead? Either way, don't count yourself out until AF shows! :dust:

As for me, I'm now 8 dpo and no symptoms whatsoever except for cramping in my lower abdomen. My boobs have been super big and sore since December, which is when I started taking the progesterone during my LP. This month, not even tender or even slightly bigger boobs. Just normal ones. Kinda itchy, but nothing else noted. :growlmad: I'm working the next 3 nights, and if we're as busy as we have been lately, hopefully the next 3 days will go by quickly. I'll be 12 dpo on Saturday (I have to work that night too) so I will probably just do what I did last month. If I still test negative at 12 dpo, I am going to go ahead and stop the progesterone so that AF will go ahead and show her ugly face within a normal time frame. Then maybe my hubby will go for the IUI and we can get this show on the road. Hopefully we won't have to go there though.

My temp is up today, how do I link my chart? I had the lowest temp of my cycle yesterday, and the highest today. I also had some on and off sharp pains on my left side. I'm not near as bloated today so I feel confident that yesterday was o day.
Lolo, I agree with Becky, I also noticed it looks like you didn't temp for a few days around o so maybe it is still early.

Lanet, go to FF and in the upper right hand corner, you'll see where it says "sharing". You can click on it, or hover over it, and it'll say "charting home page" and the 3rd thing listed under that is "get code". Click on that and it will switch to a different page. I'm pretty sure that it is the "bbcode" that you need to copy, but I could be wrong. Try it and see. After you copy it, go under User CP and then go to (I think) "signature". Its where you pasted the codes for the Lilypie stuff. Then just paste it underneath what you already have so it doesn't mess up your other stuff. Then it should come up on all the stuff you've already posted. I hope that helps!

Well I never really get a positive positive opk, but it was at its darkest that morning, and lighter in the evening. It is possible that I didn't ovulate until the next day, but it was definitely one of the two. My progesterone was taken on day 20 so there had to be a significant time frame for it to be that high. I could be 12 dpo but I wouldn't go back any further than that.

Fx for you Becky and Greenie! Lanet I'm sure you've got enough bd after tonight.

Thanks for the help Becky! Lolo, we already bd this AM, we started that on Sunday and I didn't want to go 36 hours in between right at O day so we've had to stick with morning. It's not easy to do, and then lay in bed for 20 minutes when it's time to get dd ready for school! I'm going to skip tonight, do it tomorrow night, and that should complete smep!

Not sure why my chart isn't showing up... I may have to tweak some things...

Lanet - it works perfectly! It shows up as soon as I click on your link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->