CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

well my ovulation test i just took compared to early this afternoon is a tad bit darker!! isnt that a good sign?? I hope so!!!

hi ladies :) This is deff the hardest time of the month isnt it. All the hoping and not knowing.. the waiting.. ughhh!! Im off work all this week and i would LOVE to go out to dinner and have me a a big ol jumbo margarita or two lol! but....I wont. This past week i have been having a ton of cramping in my lower back and lower abdomanl area. been so bad its been keeping me up at night.
I enjoy waking up and temping each day too. Its turned into just a reg thing for me now. one day last month if forgot to temp when i woke up and soon as i remembered i was like eeekkk! like the world would end becuase of it. I find it stressfull sometimes as well tho. caues even tho most always i temp right around the same time my temps seem to fluxuate soo much. like just a couple days ago it shot way up higher than its been in the three months i been temping. highest its been is 97.7 until then and it went all the way to 98.2. seems pretty crazy to me. Ive been trying not to let it get to me too much. Just trying to take things one day at a time. im so tired of all the BFNs tho that im not sure if im even gonna test until af is due. i may change my mind lol
lots and lots of :dust: to us all!

So even the thought of taking a pregnancy test wasn't enough to drag me out of bed this afternoon... But then I got up and took it, already feeling rather disappointed, and what do I see but 2 lines?!?!?!? OMG!!! I won't believe it until it's confirmed by many more tests and a blood test. But a :bfp: !!!! After a year and a half!!!! Talk about the power of prayer!! I think maybe I'm in shock! I'll try to attach a picture!

wow!!!! congrats!! I am so happy for you. I hope to be joining you soon. in about 2 weeks. hopefully if i ovulate now or tomorrow!!

Here it is ladies -no doubt about it! And only 10 dpo!!! I wasn't expecting anything!!!
test.jpg

Omg omg!!!! I'm so happy for you!! This is great news and gives us all hope!!

I bet you can't wait to show those doctors! Oh man youre gonna get a big i told you so from hubby! Lol

Greenie when are you going to test? Lolo, how are you holding up?

awwe lolo why do you think you are out??

:hugs:

and congrats again nursebecky!!

Believe it or not, he hasn't said a single I told you so...he's just really excited! Although I know he's thinking it in the back of his head. He's just smart enough not to say it out loud...lol. I guess it just goes to show!! A year and a half of trying, 9 months of progesterone, 3 months of clomid, and the last cycle before IUI...and thinking it would never happen because of the PC test last month. So it goes to show it can happen ladies!!! And I totally didn't believe it would! I still just don't think its sunk in!! I am going to call and leave a message for the FS nurse and see when she can get me in for bloodwork! I wanna take another test, but I just drank a bunch of water and I'm afraid it would be negative. I'm taking some of them to work with me tonight and testing while I'm at work several times. Just to reassure myself! Then maybe I'll believe it!

And thanks for all the congrats ladies! Lolo - don't count yourself out yet!! you still have some time left!

awwe lolo why do you think you are out??

:hugs:

and congrats again nursebecky!!

I dunno.... law of averages? Lol. I try to picture poas and getting a second line, and it just seems silly to even hope for it anymore. I know that after Beckys journey i should know there is hope, but I guess I just feel like I'm different and that kind of luck, blessing, what have you, will never be mine.

Awww, Lolo. You are every bit as worthy and deserving as anybody else who gets pregnant. Don't think that about yourself!!! I know I don't know you personally, but you seem like a wonderful and caring person. Please don't think that of yourself. It'll happen. I'm sure you're already a wonderful mother to your daughter. It'll happen again.

Aw see that made me cry. I think I'm pmsing. Thanks for the kind words Becky.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->