CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Yeah it was showing a blank one from December at first, but I got it fixed:)

Well, I'm bumming a bit ladies. This was my first round of clomid and I had my day 21 bloodwork done yesterday and found out I didn't ovulate. I knew it would be highly unlikely that I would actually get pregnant on my first round, but I thought for sure I'd at least ovulate. Blah.

I'm sorry :( what was your progesterone?

If it makes you feel better (and I know it doesn't) I ovulate and still can't get knocked up!

I don't know the number yet. I just had the bloodwork yesterday and called today and the lady on the phone just read "test results indicate ovulation did not occur." I'll prob get the results in the mail in a few days. Is ovulation ever quite a bit late on clomid? I'm on CD22 today. Just curious if there's any chance I may still ovulate or if it's a lost cause?

I think it's possible to ovulate late. Are you doing opks? I didn't ovulate until cd 18, so I doubt it would've showed on a day 21 test. I'm a late ovulater anyway though. Lolo, that made me laugh the way you worded that, although I know it's not a funny situation. Were you ovulating normally before clomid?

No, I was not ovulating at all before clomid. I was using opk's and I got a +opk on CD11 and tested sporadically after that, but never had a thermal shift. I haven't temped or taken an opk in the last several days because I just thought I was out. We were on vacation this past week so plenty of BD'ing happened. I just hate to get my hopes up, but don't want to completely rely on the 21 bloods if they aren't accurate because I ovulated too late. I'll temp tomorrow and see what happens.

:)
Yeah my doc thinks i ovulate every month, cuz I'm very regular the clomid was supposed to just make me ovulate 'better'.

Were the rest of you ovulating regularly before? Lolo I have a friend that ttc for 2 years with each of her girls, unexplained infertility. They did exploratory surgery and found endometriosis which was preventing her eggs from planting. She did clomid for 6 months and got pregnant on the last month they would give it too her both times.

is this is a positive opk?? bc it was taken yesterday. and luckily I Had sex yesterday but I Just stopped the clomid on sunday. so can I ovulate that soon??

Attachments

• Photo 124.jpg
    Photo 124.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
I've heard you can get false positives in the days you are taking the pill. I don't really know though.

Yeah youre supposed to wait 3 days after your last pill before you opk. The only time I ever got a true positive was while I was taking the clomid, because its pumping you full of LH

ok bc I took my last on sunday, so I guess today is the first day that I can get a real positive opk. since it is 3 days after my last pill. thanks for the help!!

How is everyone today? I'm feeling rather crappy, but I think its just because I worked last night, although of course I hope its because of something else. 9 dpo today, so trying my hardest to hold out until Saturday so that I can be 12 dpo at least. Have a feeling I'm gonna test tomorrow afternoon when I get up though.

I'm alright. Kinda bummed. I realized that af probably isn't supposed to show until Fri-sat so that much more time for af to show.:(

Have you tested again lolo? Can't wait to hear your results Becky. I'm so scared to get my hopes up but soooo hopeful at the same time. I'm loving temping, I love seeing that temp go up!

No havnt tested again. giving her plenty of time this time. I won't test again until well after she's due.

I love temping too. I find myself excited to go to bed so I can wake up and temp. How sick is that?!

Lol I do too! I've even woken up before my alarm so excited to get to temp and chart it! It makes me feel like I have some insight to what's going on in my body.

I just want to add that every month I go by my ewcm and with the opk and temping this month I realized I dried up 2 full days before O. I'm wondering if I was stopping too soon every month? Also yesterday and today I'm getting hypoglycemic very easily and often. I've never paid attention to when in my cycle that this happens but I'm wondering if it has to do with progesterone? And hot flashes oh my!

I SO wish I could temp to see what my temps are doing right now!!! I wish I was excited to see my own results but I just have this feeling they're not gonna be what I want! Lolo, I'm sorry to hear you're bummed right now. Fx she stays away! Greenie- how goes it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->