CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Becky what were your symptoms?! Im really so happy for you, if anything you renewed the hope!

Congrats Becky!! Such great news! :) I always get excited when I see clomid pregnancies...it gives me hope :) I can't wait to hear more great news from others on this thread. I'm out this cycle, my 21 day bloods showed no ovulation. Now I'm just waiting for af and preparing myself for round 2 at a higher dose.

Thanks Lolo! I'm doing better. I was bumming when I first found out, but in all reality, my doc told me I might not ovulate and that the first month was sort of a trial month to figure out the dosage. I'm staying positive and looking forward to get round 2 started :)

did you girls have increased cm afer O? Im having loads, not ewcm, just cm. Just wondering if this is a clomid side effect?

OMG!!!! Becky!!! im so excited for you!! CONGRATS!!!!! thats amazing!! i cant believe it . I freaked OH out screaming in excitement for you here lol!! Just reading your post makes me wanna break down and test tomrrow even tho i swore i wouldnt! You give the rest of us hope. and you know what.. weve been following eachother for the past three months, im deterined to keep that up! WOW i still cant believe it.

Ok Ladies Remember we decided that this was the month for us ALL! Becky got us started now the rest of us will follow! :happydance: :happydance:

Today i was feeling ok when i got up, but then abuot 2 hrs later i started feeling dizzy and HOT .. but in the last couple months the hot flashes have stopped after ovulation... so i dont know if it was that. I stayed this way for like 3 hrs. i took my temp just out of curiosity and it was 99.55. and then 3 hrs later back down to my average 97.4 kinda odd tho i thought. i think i over think every single lil thing i feel .. and think ok can this be because of pregnancy lol... torturing myself i think.

Try to be strong and wait it out before testing Greenie!

I really feel very PMSey. My emotions are everywhere, and I feel a little crampy.

I wanna talk baby names! Do you ladies have names picked out? I do! I would only tell you guys though, I know too many pg ladies irl who could steal them.(not that anyone would, my name choices aren't popular lol)

Maybe the weirdness of my name choices says something about me? Lol.

My boy name is Maxim Lucena Thor and my girl name is Poet Faye

im gonna try to hold out. at least till day 12 or so. and dont count urself out yet lolo. ive heard that soemtimes pregnancy feels like pmsy.. but i dont know first hand obviously lol.

and for names.. OH and i have had our boy namw picked out for like 6 yrs now way before we decied to start trying for a baby. the first name has become pretty popular over the past few years but we still love it. so if we have a boy itll be Kayden Dupee. Boys run in his family pretty strong so we honestly havnt done alot of thinking of girl names yet. Ive tossed a few out there but he hasnt been really thrilled about any lol.. i love Georie Dyre and Tegan Denae. Hopefully ill be able to confince him of one f them.
LOLO lol i love that you put Thor in there! great name

I love the name Thor I'm just not brave enough to use it as a first name. Plus our boy will have dark features (my husband is Mexican) so he won't look like a Thor.

I like Tegan :)

hypothetically if I get pregnant I am not sharing names before the baby is born, bc in my culture it is bad luck. lol

I am sure most people would think I am crazy.

Day 2 of clomid, down.... Symptoms = awful! I am sooo done with this, I keep telling myself I can do it and hopefully I'll ,ake it thru the week but having a really hard time :( Plus were moving in 2 weeks so im super stressed with that and to make things better because i have such a hard time on my week of clomid, Tuesday after work ( I started Wednesday) we were gonan have a nice night of massages and foot rubs we went out to dinner and got him to relaqx and enjoy those things Our house was broken into so its just been extra added un needed stress on my part :( Oh god, i hope things start getting better for me... First round of clomid then loosing baby now second round and gettign broken into and work is nuts.... I dunno how muhc more I can take!!!

Aww mama nat. i hope things get better for you. so sorry youre having a rough week. I tell you.. Clomid is deff not for sissys! for anyone who hasnt taken it theyd never believe how horrible it actually is. if its not physcially.. its emotionally draining us. But just keep reminding yourself why were doing it :) i know it dont take the pain and frustration away but it does help some. :hugs:

yeah I am trying to stay positive! So hard tho... if this month doesnt work I am trying a new med next month for my moods, because Clomid is making me an awful person and my dr told me about another med, a sister drug to clomid less moody!

oh nice! mine didnt mention any thing else. but i also am not overly moody. a lil more emotional at times for sure tho. Ill be at WORK and outta no wear ill have to fight off tears. or like just a bit ago on the way to take some DVDs back. my bigest problem right now is all the cramping. sucks to feel like aunt flow is here for two weeks before hand.

Wow!! Guys, I haven't checked in for a few hours and there are 2 whole pages of new posts from you guys!!! Where do I start??

Greenie and Lindsay - thank you!!! I am super excited, but I think it hasn't sunk in that its real yet. I go for bloodwork at 8am this morning when I get off of work, and then again on Monday.

Lanet, as far as symptoms go, the whole reason I decided to test was because I kept getting dizzy at work and I almost passed out during a procedure because of the face mask I had to wear, and that never happens. The cramps got a little worse and kinda heavy feeling in my pelvis, my boobs finally got sore (but no worse than any other month), and I normally don't sleep well during the day and I will exercise when I get home, but I was so tired I went straight to sleep when I got home and slept for 7 1/2 straight hours the last 3 days. But I could've written most of it off as something else really.

Nat, I am so sorry. Things will get better for you! I know it doesn't seem like it when you're going through it, but it can only go up from here, right? I'll keep praying for you girl.

Lolo - after this much time, I honestly will just love a baby no matter what it is! But since I have 2 boys already and this will probably be my last, I would definitely love to have a little girl. My husband would too. So even though I'll be happy no matter what, I did send a small prayer up that maybe this one would be a girl. My husband's an only child, so his parents would love a girl as well. As far as names, I don't know!! My boys are named Baden and Mason. Mason has become really popular lately, but I've never met another Baden! I'll have to do some serious searching in a baby name book before I decide. I can tell you what my husband likes though. He likes Levi for a boy and Holly for a girl. I have to wait and see what the baby feels like, and then I name them. I kinda like Poppy for a girl, but my hubby rolls his eyes at me. I don't know! The possibilities are exciting though. Either way, the middle name for a girl will be Ann after my hubby's mom. My oldest one has my husband and his dad's middle name and my youngest one has my dad's name as his middle name. I don't have any more guys to name the boy after though, so I could do whatever!

Aw I love Poppy, adorable :) I hope you get your girl, but really I just hope you have healthy 9 months and a healthy baby!

Thanks girl!!! Me too! Especially working where I work, a healthy happy baby is an absolute blessing and all I can ask for! I'll just throw the girl part in on the side:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->