CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

THanks Greenie!!!

Becky I am starting to stress, like what if test was wrong and im not. I dunno lots of anxiety i guess... I have the urge to test again and again. UGH ima go nuts!

Well I finally got the s/a printout and hubby's sperm count is really high so that's good. However liquefaction is abnormal meaning it remains thick for a very long time which is probably why they can't swim well. That's also a sign of infection, so I'm hoping for wonderful results the next few months after the antibiotics. As for me, I'm DONE taking clomid and other hormones. My panic disorder is in full swing and I started taking an antidepressant for it today. It was a hard decision but at this point the benefits outweigh the risks.

Nat when is your dr appt? How are you feeling?

Awwww Lanet. soo sorry to hear about hubby, as well as the depression. Im sure youre making the best choice for you, but i hope youre able to find an alternative to clomid and continue on baby making once the hubby is better. Ive been soo tempted myself to stop taking the clomid.. but I just gotta grin and bear it. even tho its a fake grin half the time. I gotta say tho, all this has shown me how great my guy is. Hes really stepped up lately. helping me out around the house when he knows im feeling crampy, letting me cry on his shoulder, that type of stuff. Makes me know hes gonna be a good daddy.

Hows everyone else doing this week?

Awwww Greenie - that is wonderful!!! Its good to have such a wonderful support system when it comes to this stuff.

Lanet - I'm happy to hear about the good sperm count!! I'm sure the antibiotics will help and maybe that's all you'll need :hugs:

Nat - I tested every day for 2 weeks and then every 3 days for another 2 weeks. So don't worry about it. I do know once my Hcg levels got to a certain point, the tests weren't accurate anymore. The line started getting lighter because the Hcg was too high for the tests to pick up even. It was kinda weird, but makes sense in an odd way.

Lolo - how are you?

As for me, I am having some crazy nausea still, but it isn't constant and I've started getting more breaks. It seems to be OK when I first wake up, and then comes for about 6 hours or so, and then starts to fade later on.

I went this past Wednesday for my regular check-up and they did a free ultrasound for me just to put my mind at ease. They didn't let me look for very long, but they used it to check the babies' heartbeats and used that as an excuse. Baby A's was 171 and Baby B's was 173. So pretty much the exact same as last time. I got a pic of each, but you can't even see Baby B really. But that's OK because I have my 12 week ultrasound on Tuesday and I am sure I will have some good pictures to show with everybody. I'm in the middle of an 8 day break from work right now. So as much as I want to see these two again on Tuesday, it will be that much closer to me going back to work again :(

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!!

I am having a hard time i hd to go to emergency room yesterday we were out of town got really sharp pains in my right side, the hospital that i went to didn't have anything to treat me they are very little so they sent me to a major hospital about hour n half away from ym hometown we went there and this morning i went to my hospital back home after gettgin home at like 1\:30 this morning. We are having battle of this may b etopic, now we just have to sit and wait, we have factors on our side so far my hcg levels are rising over double each 48 hours which 4 doctors have al said make them think its not but i do have somethign on ym left ovary, but i have pcos and have had cyst there before. unfortually because im only 5 week sabnd levels of 1100 hcg right now they need to b atleast 2000 to see if baby is in my uterus so i am repeating hcg test tuesday n the minute they are over 2000 we will go for another ultrasound. I am sad and worried and in tons of pain and cant wait to figure out if everything is okay. I will be crushed if its not William is being very good to me right now trying to take care of me and doing everything he can. the doctor alsoo said i cannot be alone until we figure this out incase it gets worse or something happens. So i just took a blanket outta the dryer and im curled up on the couch. We are going to go out to dinner together later but i am pretty bummed right nwo :(

Please add me to your prayers that me and baby are ok!!!

Hope everything is ok Nat.

Glad babies are well Becky.

Afm, af started a day early. So this is it for me ladies. Officially not trying anymore. Just can't. I'm gonna focus on other things in my life like getting healthy. Hopefully I'm able to come back someday soon with good news. I wish you all the best and I'll miss you. Bye for now.

Lolo, we'll miss you!!! I wish you all the best too. I'll keep praying for you, not matter what you decide. Please stop in every once in awhile to check in and say hey. Good luck girl. :hugs:

Nat - just remember that cramps are normal. Your uterus stretches and grows as the baby grows and the pain can be pretty bad in the beginning. Especially with your first. With my first, they were so nad I went to the doc constantly, and it was always just my uterus growing. Its been pretty bad at times this time as well because its been so long since I've had a baby and the fact that there's 2 in there. So try not to stress so much!

Lanet, I think I was talking to you about the progesterone. My OB said to take it until I was 13 weeks. I am 12 weeks today, so I have one more week of it. I am going to wean myself off of it though, even though she said I didn't have to. I'll drop from 400 mg a day to 200 mg a day for at least a few days before I stop taking it completely. It will make me feel a whole lot better to do it that way. Last week of my first trimester!!!

So! Today i had an apt planned for 10:15 am to discuss IUI with my dr for next month. So before i figured id test before going. i know i havnt updated my charts.. but today i am 11dpo. I told myself a dozen times before taking the test that it was still early, so dont be disapointed. so i dipped my stick.. and went on to brush my teeth. like a min in to brushing i look down. and you will not beleive what i seen!!!! my lil clear blue digital test did not say not pregnant for the very first time ever!! It said PREGNANT!!!! I finally got my :bfp: after over two and a half years of trying, after FIVE aganizing months on the dreadfull Clomid. So i called my DR, cancelled my apt and instead went in for blood work. im sitting here now waiting to hear back on my numbers. I have been on cloud nine all day! Tomorrow i will be 4 wks, so its still soo early. I still cant beieve it. i keep looking at the stick lol. I have so many questions now tho. Alot of them are about my work. I do alot of lifting. for the most part i can carry less at one time to make for lighter loads, just more of them. But theres one thing i carry that is about 50Lbs or so. i dont have to carrrry them often or much. i usuallly will roll them mostly. but i have to lift them from the ground up about a foot or so. can i be doing this? I dont want to tell my work just yet... but if i have to tell my supervisor in order for him to come help when i need to do this ill have to. Soon as i hear back from the Dr with my numbers ill post back. :) im so excited!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congrats greenie!!! That's awesome news. :) I'm not sure about the lifting, though. Good luck!

Wow Greenie!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! That makes 3 of us on this board now, so let's keep it going. I can't wait to hear what your lab results are. Don't forget to share!

As for me, I had my 12 week ultrasound today and the babies are PERFECT! And gorgeous if I do say so myself...lol. Baby A had a HR of 170 and was very photogenic. She/he posed and waved at the camera, so we got better shots of that one. Baby B was jumping around so much we almost couldn't get the heartrate! But they were wonderful and I can't wait until my 16 week ultrasound so we can find out what they are!

Attachments

• babya.jpg
    babya.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • babyaface.jpg
    babyaface.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • babyb.jpg
    babyb.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
OMG CONGRATS GREENIE!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ( and Becky and Myself) haha Bump buddies!!!!

Becky those are some cute babies!! I have a ultrasound tomorow I cannot wait to know everything is good. My levels more than doubled again so things look good!! <3

Bedtime for me im exhausted!

Nat xo

P.S Ill update you all tomorrow

Omg greenie!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!! I can't believe it!!! It's so exciting! Im glad everything is going so well for all of you! I hope to be the 4th soon:)

i waited until almost 4 today and no call from the nurse. so i called her and i guess my dr left early today and hadnt had a chance to look at my results so the nurse couldnt tell me my numbers, BUT she did confirm postive :) So hopeufully ill hear back tomorrow. Its starting to sink in. oh! and perfect timing too! cause BF called and told his brother.. i know early to tell people but we both had to tell a couple lol. So anyways he tells his bro and finds out that his brothers wife is pregnant too! like 3-4 weeks ahead of me. Im so glad they didnt tell sooner. it would have devisated me. But finding out today knowing that i already am i dont even care that they beat us.

AND YAY!! on the BUMP buddies! come on lanet and lindsy.. you two are gonna join us soo soon i just know it! NAt so glad your numbers are looking good. cant wait to hear all about your ultrasound tomorrow. Becky! your babies are absolutly gorgeous :) So exciting that you get sooooo many ultrasounds. keeping a close eye on them two. Ill be sure to post soon as i hear back from the dr. have a great night ladies.

omg ive been up all night im so excited for ultrasound.... im sad william is away n he might not make it back :( my best friend is coming with me i hope they atleast give me a picture so will can see :)

none for me yet. i think they forgot about me lol. let you know soon as i do. ill call tomorrow if i dont hear back today. i really would like to know my beta numbers and set up my first apt.

Greenie - you better make sure they are on the ball. The whole point of the Beta HCG is to check your levels every 48 hours to see if they are rising like they are supposed to. The first number indicates whether or not you are pregnant. But to get a good read on the pregnancy they are supposed to check your levels again in 48 hours. I'd just go up there tomorrow if I were you and get them to tell you your levels and then draw the 2nd level again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->