CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Thanks, I'm not going to test anymore, but in a way the bfns prepare me for AF. I have a lot to look forward to this coming month, new furniture and an anniversary trip, so I'm trying to focus on that,

Lanet as I told somsone else on here earlier on. You can't consider yourself out even with the bpn. Look at me when I got pregnant in June, I tested negative and I was 6 weeks pregnant. So don't loose hope just yet hun! *fingers crossed*

Thanks, did the clomid increase breast pain for you guys? They are sooo sore right now. Maybe I just have a cruel cyst playing tricks. I just feel like it would've shown up by now if I were pregnant. But I know there's always a chance, I just feel like it's slim now.

I haven't ovulated on clomid yet so I'm not sure about sore boobs. Do they seem sorer than they were on other clomid cycles?

This is only my 2nd cycle so yes they are much more sore than the first one, but thats all I have to go on.

I had breast pain for the first time in years on my first round. I started at 100mg.

My temp dropped, so onto next month

Girls I went to acupuncture for the first time today. We focused on fertility and anxiety. I am so pleased with it. I would highly recommend it. She was very interested in my temp chart and wants me to email it to her. She said by looking at it that she could tell Im lacking estrogen in the first half of my cycle and she is totally on board with me trying all the medicines the dr prescribed next month. She said the estrogen may even help my anxiety because a lack of it can cause it. She also said in chinese medicine clomid is considerd "hot" which means high anxiety causing. She didnt pressure me to take herbs, although I did get one for fertility/anxiety :) and she didnt pressure me to stop my other medicine. Just thought I would share it with you girls.

That's awesome you had such a great experience with it. I've always kind of wondered about acupuncture but I'm a bit intimidated by it. I didn't know if they would try to discourage clomid or not.

Lanet, I actually looked into acupuncture too! I was going to call and make an appt. if the last month didn't work out. I've heard of massage therapy for fertility too. As far as sore boobs go, mine were DEFINITELY sore every month on clomid, but I think the progesterone is what made them feel the worst in the LP.

CD 19 today I have a follow up appointment today with the specislist. Hoping she can give a little insight over what happened a few weeks ago with my hosital visit. Also feeling very hopeful I am experiecing a lot fo the same symptoms as when I got pregnant in June. Im also having my bloodwork done to see my progesterone level this month.

Becky im confused as to when Im supposed to stop using the progesterone if I'm not pregnant next month? Do I wait for AF?

Sorry it took me so long to respond Lanet!!

If you take a test and you aren't pregnant, you will stop taking your progesterone. If you don't stop taking it, you WILL NOT get AF. It prevents your uterine lining from shedding. Just make sure that you are not pregnant before you stop taking it. You generally will start AF within about 2-3 days after stopping the progesterone. I hope that helps!

Nat - any news? Just wondering how your appt. went.

How is everybody else? I haven't heard from Greenie or Lolo in awhile.

Thanks Becky, I talked to the dr yesterday and he said that my progesterone was so high last month that he thought I was pregnant:( so why wasn't I? Anyway he doesn't want me to take the progesterone now. Good thing because it's over $200 after insurance!! So I started 3rd cycle of clomid today, then I will do estrodiol, and also continue acupuncture. Good luck everyone!

Lanet that's great!! Glad to hear you won't need it after all. I do know that really high progesterone can also mean that you've released multiple eggs:)

I'm around :) Found out a couple days ago that another one of my sisters is pregnant now too. Ive been a little bummed. I think after this cycle I'm dropping all ttc. Ovulated yesterday, so have 2 more weeks before I've officially given up.

Oh lolo I can't imagine how that feels. It's not fair and I'm so sorry. Best of luck to you this cycle.

Sorry Ladies, i know ive been kinda MIA this cycle. Ive been having a really tough time, i really thought i last month was gonna be MY month. Guess i had my hopes up just a lil too much. The thought of pretty much having only two chances left has been killing me. As much as i HATE the clomid, as of right now it seems to be my only hope to ever become a mommy. To top it all off i had to have one of my fur babies put down last week unexpectably, crushed me. So here i am on CD15. If all goes as planned i Should O on around Sat. My dr has moved up my next apt from nov 18th to Oct 18th so we can start to discuss what comes next. IUI next month if a no go this month and well.. im not sure what after that. I sat down and googled IUI the other night ,specifically the side effects, and kinda got a lil scared when i read that IUI has such a high chance of multiples. i know i said id love twnis... but any more and Eekkkkk!! lol Right now id be happy to have one healthy baby.

Hows everyone else doing? Nat.. any word back from the Dr? Lanet... so sorry to hear you didnt get your BFP. Lolo.. my fingers AND toes are crosssed for you! Becky.. how are them twins doing in there! you feeling a bit better these days? anyone else i missed.. hope all are doing well. dust to us all. also lol i know my chart isnt updated. ill get on that very soon for yas all. my temps have been all over the place this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->