CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

It was a stomach bug, he's been taking all 12 daily now with no problem! Such a good hubby! I always remind him I had a catheter stuck into my uterus. Haha!

Hi ladies. On cd 41, I'm pretty sure the hsg cause late O. I'm guessing I'm around 8 or 9 dpo. I did get a bfn last night but it's so early. I've never had a cycle so long. I just have a really good feeling. Can you guys have good feelings for me too? Lol

Sure thing, give it a few days, good luck! I got a suuuuper faint line at 11 dpo I believe

Thanks, did you get a bfn before that?

I'm sending happy and positive vibes your way lanet!! I'm 9DPO today too. I thought I had a fainnnnnnnt line yesterday, but it was a squinter on an 88c test from walmart so I'm not putting too much faith in it. I took another cheapie this morning, but not sure I see anything at all. My temp plummeted yesterday and came back up today so I have my fingers crossed! I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot considering I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what symptoms to be looking for, but my gums bled this morning when I brushed my teeth which never happens. I know I've read several ladies mention that was a sign for them, so I'm hoping it's a sign for me too. :) Keep me posted on how you're doing!

Well Lindsay I think it's time we both get a bfp this month!! I'm on month 1 million of ttc..:) hehe, or maybe right around 2 years. I was too scared to test this morning. I don't really have any symptoms, my boobs baaarrreelly hurt and they normally do before AF. Not sure if that means anything.

I agree! This is our month and we are pregnant until proven otherwise. :) I really tried to stay more relaxed this month about everything and just be more positive in general. I'm trying to convince myself not to test for a few days since my temp dip was just yesterday but I know I will be testing tomorrow....and maybe even tonight, lol. BFN's don't really bother me until about 12DPO, then I really start feeling out. But that's okay but it's going to turn bfp before that this time. :)

You're right, it is going to be postive, I want to give mine time to show up nice and strong so that I'm not discouraged so I'm going to try to wait but like you said, prob end up testing today! But we are pregnant, and will be due at the same time! And I swear I will praise God even while puking my guts out;)

Haha, me too! I was driving to work this AM thinking about how awesome it would be to have morning sickness. I also did a happy dance when my gums bled. TTC makes us so weird!! LOL

According to FF, if I am pregnant this cycle, my due date would be July 8th. How about you?

Idk, bc I wasn't temping this month. I got a positive digi opk on cd 15 and quit checking but then 2 week later on cd 32ish I started getting ewcm so I really have no idea the exact date of ovulation. I'm cd 42 now....

How did the diagnose you with pcos?

Oh ok. I'm sure they'll just go by the first day of you lmp to get a starter due date.

Well, my obgyn did tons of bloodwork on me and determined insulin resistance was my problem, which is indicative of PCOS so he diagnosed me as such. My RE told me PCOS has become the new dumping ground label for all ovulation disorders without a clear cause. He confirmed that I am severely IR and the medicines he put me on for that has made me resume normal ovulation. I wasn't ovulating at all on my own, and all of the rounds I did with my obgyn of clomid and then femara resulted in only ovulating twice and that was on the highest dose possible. Fortunately, I don't have to take any ovulation induction drugs now that my IR is under control. Sorry, I know that was way more than what you were asking...LOL!

No, thank you for that! I asked because I am so irregular and even on clomid I didn't ovulate before cd 18, and now ovulating after cd 30. They did an ultrasound with the hsg so I didn't know if they could've told that way.

True polycystic ovaries would be seen on an ultrasound...they say it looks like strands of pearls of cysts on the ovaries caused by eggs not fully maturing and "popping". I've been told, though, that many ladies with what they are calling PCOS don't have polycystic ovaries at all and that there are some ladies with polycystic ovaries that don't actually have polycystic ovarian syndrom, meaning their cysts don't cause them issues. It's all very confusing! Are you seeing an obgyn or an RE?

I'm seeing an ob that specialized in fertility, the nearest RE is 3 hours away and I'm paying out of pocket for everything :(

Good luck Lindsay and Lanet!!! I've been thinking about you girls and wanted to stop in and see how everybody was doing. I'll be saying some prayers for you tonight! And Lolo - I'm glad to see that it looks like everything is going well for you too!! Here's a pic of me and all 5 of my guys:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Becky! So great to see that pic and to know you were ttc not that long ago and now look at you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->