CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

So today and a bit last night I keep getting this weird feeling way way low in my pelvic area. Not sure how to describe it but Luke pressure there. It don't hurt but feels odd. The cramping I been having is mostly gone except hits here and there. Tomorrow will b 14dpo and I really hope this strange feeling im having isn't her getting ready to show her ugly face. I didn't test this am but do plan to tomorrow. Im afraidthat my luck AF will arrive tomorrow after my doc is closed. I have to call for my clomid to be refilled. Afraid I wont get it filled in time.

I start my first round this Saturday. Very excited!

Welcome LoLo Shells!! I also am uneplained infertility, so I know how frustrating it can be! Good luck on your clomid this cycle! Keep us posted on how things are going!

Greenie - good luck!! I hope its not AF either! I can't wait to hear, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that its good news! I think I will test one more time, don't know if it will be the morning or evening (since I get off work at 7am), but just one more time before I decide for sure to stop the progesterone. I just can't quite let it go yet!:dohh:

welcome Loloshells! and lots of good luck to you. i reccomend taking the clomid right before bed. that way you sleep thru some of the side effects.

mama nat.. hows it going. did you go in for your blood work yet?

Nursebecky.. eeek tomorrow is the big day! Im so nervous... for us both. I am even gonna use one of the expencive digital tests tomorrow instead of one of my freebies that came with my opks! That wierd sensation i keep having was getting more and more noticable while at work tonight. I keep telling myself its my baby making him or herself all comfy in there. LOL Trying to stay positive and not just think its AF coming. I already warned the OH that ill be a WRECK if AF decided to show up, and also warned him that if i test positive in the AM to be ready for me to wake him up jumping up and down and screaming! :yipee:

welcome Loloshells! and lots of good luck to you. i reccomend taking the clomid right before bed. that way you sleep thru some of the side effects.

I've heard this from a few different people. I just don't think I'll have enough will power to wait until night to take it. I know I'll be reaching for those pills as soon as my eyes open on Saturday... lol.

Oh and thank you both for the warm welcome :) good luck on those BFPs!

Thanks LoLo!!

Greenie, good luck and lots and lots of :dust: !!! I've been having some odd sensations as well tonight. Not quite cramping, but almost. I REALY hope you get your :bfp: this morning!!! I don't really have much hope for me. I have spent my free time tonight looking up whether taking it on CD 26 is any better than taking it on CD 3-7. Some even take it CD 1-5!!! I think I will be good and stick with the 3-7 since these people do infertility for a living and (hopefully) know what they're doing. I missed talking to the nurse twice yesterday (argh). I am going to hopefully talk to her today. She said since I definitely O'd, they aren't going to increase me at all, just keep me at 50 mg on days 3-7 again, which is fine with me, although I kinda thought they would increase it. But I understand why they aren't going to. I wonder if it is because I didn't get any fertile CM this month because of the clomid? I wonder if it really makes that big of a deal? I used preseed, but maybe its not enough? I just hate to take more stuff to make it increase, but I would hate NOT to if that is what is stopping it from happening? Also, I wonder if they will want to do IUI with me if that is the case? It seems like my CM increased when I took the clomid, then decreased after. Did that happen with ya'll at all?

Well, anyway. Good luck this morning Greenie :hugs:! I will probably breakdown and test when I get home and then probably again when I wake up today. I'll definitely let ya'll know!

Well, i woke up this am at 6:15 like i seem to be doing every day on my own which is very odd for me, took my temp and it dropped down quite a bit :cry: so i didnt even test. It seemed useless so i just went back to bed. But then when i woke up a few hours later i broke down and tested, but as i finished up i noticed i was spotting :cry: So! now on to round two. So i called the dr and i go pick up my perscription on the way to work today. This time around im gonna order some preseed, cause i did notice i have been pretty dry too becky. but then again i pretty much always seem to be. Im sure the clomid didnt make matters any better. From what i read tho , you have to insert the preseed 15 mins before hand?? kinda kills the moment dont it lol. Oh well. long as it helps them lil swimmers i can deal with it.

Good luck to you NurseBecky! hope you get yoru BFP!! but if not think on the positive side, we'll be doing round two together. And we both are gonna get them :bfp: this next time around!!! Round one was just practice for round two! :spermy: !!!!!

Well, i woke up this am at 6:15 like i seem to be doing every day on my own which is very odd for me, took my temp and it dropped down quite a bit :cry: so i didnt even test. It seemed useless so i just went back to bed. But then when i woke up a few hours later i broke down and tested, but as i finished up i noticed i was spotting :cry: So! now on to round two. So i called the dr and i go pick up my perscription on the way to work today. This time around im gonna order some preseed, cause i did notice i have been pretty dry too becky. but then again i pretty much always seem to be. Im sure the clomid didnt make matters any better. From what i read tho , you have to insert the preseed 15 mins before hand?? kinda kills the moment dont it lol. Oh well. long as it helps them lil swimmers i can deal with it.

Good luck to you NurseBecky! hope you get yoru BFP!! but if not think on the positive side, we'll be doing round two together. And we both are gonna get them :bfp: this next time around!!! Round one was just practice for round two! :spermy: !!!!!

Aw man I'm sorry :( maybe the clomid has worked it way in though and started things rolling and the second round will do the trick. What days will you be taking it this time around? My first pills are tomorrow.

hiya loloshells. Ill be starting round two on sunday CD 3-7 50mg again. So ill be just a day behind you :) lots and lots of :dust: to us all!!!

Greenie, I am SO SORRY!!!! I completely understand how you feel though. If nothing else, at least we know we are going through this together! (Even though I know a :bfp: would've been better.) And you're right - round 2 will be the one Greenie!!! I just know it.... I will probably be about 2 days behind you in taking the clomid again, just like last time. And if we O on the same days as before, then we will be on the same schedule again! So did AF actually come today? Just curious because I know you said you had spotting, and they usually count day 1 as the first day with red blood. I am just waiting on AF to come now. I didn't take the progesterone today, so I am thinking I should start on Sunday, which means I will start taking clomid on Tuesday if that is what happens. I hope so though because I am trying to time O for a day when I am off work this time!!! :dust: to us all!!!

Yea, started out just a lil spotting but that only lasted a short while. Was full on within an hour and all i can say is.. UGGGhhhhhh!!! Its been one heck of a day. I was so close to leaving work and going home to just curl up in a ball. I already knew that itd be a bit rough when AF showed, but wow.. Brutal! But i say... bring on sunday!! im ready to start round two. im gonna order myself some preseed this weekend and ill be set!

Awww.... You poor thing! I was like that Thursday when I came into work. I thought I would have to leave and go home I was so upset - and I hadn't even started yet!!! I am going to be making use out of my pressed this month too and I also got some fertile CM that I am going to try this month too. So here's to some strong swimmers this month!

Well, I'm not sure if it works or not, but I have read some good reviews for it! I am pasting the link for you below. I figure, why not?? The only thing I may have a problem with is that you're supposed to drink lots of water with it and I don't drink hardly any water at all - ever!
https://www.fertilecm.com/

That pill is really just a bunch of vitamins. I bet if you took your prenatal and drank a lot of water you'd get the same result. BTW I tried the fertile cm and I didn't see enough of a difference to continue buying it every month. Hope it works better for you! I'm going with tussin this month.

Thanks for the info LoLo!! What's the dosage of tussin you're supposed to take? What day are you supposed to start taking it? Does Mucinex work the same?

Thanks for the info LoLo!! What's the dosage of tussin you're supposed to take? What day are you supposed to start taking it? Does Mucinex work the same?

I think I read Mucinex is the same. Just stay away from any tussin with letters after it, like DM for instance. These have an active ingredient possibly linked to birth defects, neural tube defects and cleft palate. If you're not sure, check the label. You want to take one which contains Guaifenesin as it's only ACTIVE ingredient.

I've read that you should take 2 tsp 3 times a day (ew) and for the 5 days leading up to ovulation. Check out this site to read about it more in depth:
https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

Ok thanks! I will check it ou right now! I think I may go for the Mucinex if it's the same thing because that much robitissin makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it! Yikes!

I got my preseed ordered but passed on the ferileCM. i was planning to use the musinex last cycle but only took it a couple times so prolly didnt really do much. Ill try to be more on top of that this cycle. im interested too how much and when to start.

Any sign yet Nursebecky on AF? IF shes gonna show i hope she hurrys up for you so you can get going on round two.

Mamanat? everything going ok? havnt heard from you in a while.

Loloshells, hows your first day of clomid going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->