CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

I got my preseed ordered but passed on the ferileCM. i was planning to use the musinex last cycle but only took it a couple times so prolly didnt really do much. Ill try to be more on top of that this cycle. im interested too how much and when to start.

Any sign yet Nursebecky on AF? IF shes gonna show i hope she hurrys up for you so you can get going on round two.

Mamanat? everything going ok? havnt heard from you in a while.

Loloshells, hows your first day of clomid going?

Hey Greenie!!! I was wondering how you are! Are you excited about starting clomid tomorrow??? Still no sign of AF :shrug:. Of course last time, I had no sign of her until she showed. I am hoping she comes tomorrow though because I am ready to get this show on the road!!! Nat, I was wondering how you are doing too!

Loloshells, hows your first day of clomid going?

It's going pretty well I think. I feel a little 'off' I guess... for instance hubby wanted to have a get together with friends but I just don't 'feel' like it. I kinda just wanna be a bump on a log. I wouldn't say that's all due to the pill though. Aside from that nothing out of the ordinary. :)

hey girls! didnt want to read and run.... not in the mood for typing tonight... having a rough night lets just say that.... :dust: to all!

NurseBecky, I am excited about starting round two tomorrow. I actually had a dream the night i got prescribed the clomid that i would get preggo on cycle two with twins lol.. im hoping at least half of that dream comes true :happydance: not that i am hoping for twins or anything, but i wouldnt be upset bout it either if i do get them. And i do hope AF comes for you tomorrow too, Cause if this cycle goes the same as the last that would put us Oing the same day again lol :hugs:

Hope everything is ok mamanat, glad ya stopped in tho :)

Loloshells, glad your first day is going well. I woudnt feel like a big gathering either. Sometimes ya just gotta be alone and relax.

NurseBecky, I am excited about starting round two tomorrow. I actually had a dream the night i got prescribed the clomid that i would get preggo on cycle two with twins lol.. im hoping at least half of that dream comes true :happydance: not that i am hoping for twins or anything, but i wouldnt be upset bout it either if i do get them. And i do hope AF comes for you tomorrow too, Cause if this cycle goes the same as the last that would put us Oing the same day again lol :hugs:

Hope everything is ok mamanat, glad ya stopped in tho :)

Loloshells, glad your first day is going well. I woudnt feel like a big gathering either. Sometimes ya just gotta be alone and relax.

I think I'm one of the few that would NOT be excited at all about having twins. That scares the begeezus out of me. How do you pay for two tiny ones to go to daycare! We arent in a situation where I could stay home so that would be a nightmare to me.

ohh it deff would be scary, and the OH would FREAK lol. Hes already told me "Ive agreed to one" but i know hed get over it if it DID happen. One good thing for us is that we wont be paying for daycare much cause we work opposite shifts and my mother has already been told shes on call at all times. (dont worry she loves the idea) I think for me the part about having twins that is best is that im already 34 yrs old with no babies yet. So i dont really have alotta years left to be having them and i really would love at least 2, maybe 3. So with twins that would assure id have my two without having to worry bout trying to get preggo again right away . specially since weve been trying 2 1/2 yrs already for number one. phew! i feel windy tonight. too much caffeine maybe.:wohoo:

ohh it deff would be scary, and the OH would FREAK lol. Hes already told me "Ive agreed to one" but i know hed get over it if it DID happen. One good thing for us is that we wont be paying for daycare much cause we work opposite shifts and my mother has already been told shes on call at all times. (dont worry she loves the idea) I think for me the part about having twins that is best is that im already 34 yrs old with no babies yet. So i dont really have alotta years left to be having them and i really would love at least 2, maybe 3. So with twins that would assure id have my two without having to worry bout trying to get preggo again right away . specially since weve been trying 2 1/2 yrs already for number one. phew! i feel windy tonight. too much caffeine maybe.:wohoo:

LOL - you are talkative tonight!!! Momma nat :hugs:. And LoLo - I have those days where I like to be alone too!!!

As far as twins go, although I would be thrilled, I have to say I look at the negative because my line of work forces me to. We get almost every set of twins born beause they are premature, have immature lungs, are too small to go home, etc, etc, etc....so I would be terrified that they would end up in here with me and all I can think about is potential problems!!! Of course, I also know that it is generalizing and this isn't true for every single set of twins born...just most of them it seems. But I would still be thrilled! Just scared because of that!

I've always wanted twins! It would be really hard when they are infants but I think it would be really fun when they were toddlers! I hope I get twins!

I have a friend that was a surrogate and had twins, she had a bunch of complications and ended up having to have an emergency hysterectomy then she almost died like 4 times during the following month, it was really scary. But she was at 36 weeks when she delivered them and they were perfect. I think they spent a week in the hospital.

I know that every situation is different and with multiples, most are born early and have under developed lungs but twins would be SO much fun!

Its ok to think I'm crazy, my family does too.

She's here! She's here!!! AF has arrived! So clomid cycle 2, here I come!!!

lol dragonette. my family thinks im crazy too but for many reasons.

Nursebecky!! YAY!! glad she finally made it, well wish she woulda stayed away for a LONG time but since she was coming glad she hurried. Usually we dread AF coming but now its just like.. come on already just so we can get the next cycle going.. THE last cycle!! Starting my clomid tonight before bed and already as excited as i was for the first cycle! :happydance:

:dust: :dust:

HUGS back! Yay for you guys and starting cycle together. LOTS OF :dust: FOR YOU!!!! I am becoming very inpatient with waiting to test, I caved Friday and tested even tho I knew it was way to early, I just needed to do it and see the negative. I have not been feeling well, having lots of cramping, and fever..... I am trying to not get my hopes up... I feel liek I have tons of symptoms but then I'm just like well it's probably because I want it. But I have noticed very frequent urination ( strong odor as well), cramping, im breaking out with little pimples and I have never had that before in my life... my breast are very tender and nipples are extremly sensitive I cannot even touch them... I hope I am but then again I dont want to get my hopes up. I have been having really bad days leading up to testing... I am so emotionla every little thing is making me angry adn moody ,

Thanks for everything Greenie and Becky! You guys re the best! Always there for me

oohhh mamanat!! FXed for you! how many days past Ovulation are?? Really hope you get that BFP!! Ill be thinking of you! So sorry youre having a rough couple of weeks. Hope things get better! :hugs:

9 i beleive... Becky figured out my cycle and stuff adn said if I am getting AF that July 1st (Friday) would be late if the :witch: hasnt arrived... so fingers corssed I hope it worked this time L:(

Good luck Nat!!!! :hugs: It sounds promising!!!! I can't wait to hear and I hope you get that :BFP:!!!

Another friend at work just announced she's pregnant again - that makes 3 with 2 that just had theirs. Trying to be happy for them, but today wasn't the best of days for me to hear the news:(. Oh well...This will be our month though, right Greenie??

I know how that feels... a girl at work that I cannot stand, announced to everyone shes pregnant recently. I was pretty upset about it.

Awww, i guess thats the good part about working with almost all men. in the 9 yrs ive been there only two women at my work have gotten preggo. and even they were years ago. But dont worry.. this IS gonna be our month!!! :friends:

Ok greenie - question. How is your period? Is it lighter than normal? Mine appears to be so far. Usually the first couple of days are heavy, and it hasn't been too bad so far and I'm getting ready to start day 2. Just worried about the whole thinning of the lining of the uterus thing?

Awww, i guess thats the good part about working with almost all men. in the 9 yrs ive been there only two women at my work have gotten preggo. and even they were years ago. But dont worry.. this IS gonna be our month!!! :friends:

I work with all women but all of them are past child baring years. They are all around my moms age which is really cool.

And I agree, this is gonna be OUR month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->