CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

This is my first cycle on Clomid and I took 50mg days 5-9. I'm currently on CD 19 and had some weird pains that my mom says are probably ovulation pains (I friggin' hope so). I had the worst hot flashes I could imagine for a week after I stopped taking it. I had a pelvic ultrasound done last week and it came back as expected, I have PCOS. I'm also getting blood drawn on Wednesday to check and see if I ovulated. I also started taking Metformin 500 mg last week.

* tons of hugs* Soon enough we will be pregnant hunni!!!! So since early this morning I am having very very sharp pains very very low.... anyideas? they are very uncompfortable.... went away for psrt of the day but are back ad very strong right now... ugh *mega sigh*

I had that today too! Mine weren't extremely painful but were sharp like pin pricks. They lasted about 2 hours along with some lower back pain. I'm pretty sure mine are ovulation pains!:happydance:

Welcome dragonette. i hope youre right about your pains being ovulation pains! good luck!

So the doc never did call me today. I even called and left a message, so hopefully tomorrow. im pretty sure from my temps that i did ovulate, but i just want the docs comfirmation. Today my mild cramping ive had on and off since ovulation day became pretty intense. I took some ibprofien to relieve the pain. Im hoping its not a sign that AF is coming!

Becky, i hope your day has gotten better. im gonna try my best to not test tomorrow AM just so i dont hafta look at another BFN! but we'll see if i can resist come morning time.

Finally this AM i got a call back from the drs office. progesterone test came back at 17.3 so i did indeed ovulate (but i was already sure i did). Nice to finally have the drs comfirmation tho. I swear this has been the longest week and a half of my life!!! Im so ready to just find out one way or the other.

Mamanat and Nursebecky, how are you two doing today?

Thanks Greenie5.

I get my progesterone checked tomorrow, I'm pretty excited to see if I was right and I did ovulate. I'll keep you posted.

I accidentally refreshed this page and now I am going to have to type all of this again!!! Argh!

Greenie, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications of updates on this post lately, so I jus happened to browse back through and saw your post from yesterday about the person asking you why you don't have any kids...:hugs: I am so sorry!! Some people just don't think before they speak... Congratulations on your fabulous progesterone level though! That is awesome!!

Welcome dragonette!

Momma Nat - how're you holding up today?

As for me, I am now 11 DPO and not only did I test this morning and I got a :bfn:, but my stupid self decided to test again about 10 minutes ago with (of course) the same results...isn't that the definition of crazy? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? I then went out with my mother-in-law (whom I love dearly and actually get along with so well that we work together at the hospital) and spent about 30 minutes listening to her tell me about how much she hopes one day she'll have another grandbaby to put pictures up of and maybe she'll just have to adopt one...told me not to wait too long because it could cause problems and it'll just get harder on my body and infertility...lordy...she doesn't know we've been trying though. I haven't told any of my family and only just a few close friends...I just don't want to have to hear people asking "are you pregnant yet?" all the time. Ya know what I mean? My husband says I should've told her, but I knew I'd cry because she's want me to go into details and I just couldn't today. I was already having a really weepy kinda day. Oh well. Still keeping my fingers crossed and sending up lots and lots of prayers for all of us!

12 DPO and :bfn: Feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances now...I have an awards ceremony to go to today and don't really feel up to it. Then I work six 12 hour shifts in a row - which I definitely don't feel up to.

I hear ya becky! i tested today too and got :bfn: as well. I guess im just used to the negatives that i just pretty much assume thats what im gonna get. Until i finaly got that ONE positive on the OPK ive never seen a postive before lol. did i tell you that i bout cried when i got it.. and it was only saying about ovulation!!

Im on cycle day 28 today 12 dpo. Ive still been having some cramping but its not consistantly all day like it was. Now it usually just hits me for a bit and then goes away. Im trying to stay hopefull that i could still get that BFP, but its tough.

Mamanat, wish i knew. Ive had on and off cramping since ovulation. Some days worse than others. Hoperully a good sign :happydance:

:dust:

Hey my fav girlies!

I am doing okay, I am going crazy waiting to test that is for sure!!!!!! Feeling okay, pain has pretty much gone... I am anxious is all...

hey ladies! do you mainly get the side effects of Clomid AFTER taking it?

Daopdesign, I am not sure for the other ladies but I did get quite a few side effects after I stopped taking it. The headaches were worse for sure. I got hot flashes and night sweats the last couple days I took it. My skin broke put after I stopped.

So ladies, my cramping pretty much stopped a couple days ago and hasn't been back since except for a small twinge here and there. I was hoping that meant AF wouldn't come!!! Of course, she won't until I stop taking the progesterone. If I take it all the way to day 16 like I'm supposed to, I will probably not start for about 3 days after if it's like it was last time. I am just ready to start the next cycle if this one didn't work!!!

Ok, maybe this is a stupid question but.....when should I expect AF to arrive? Im on CD 28 now. 12dpo. My temps r still high. I read usually it stays high for 12-14 days. Then af usually shows around the day after it drops. So im guessing Friday? Would I be concidered late if af don't show by Friday?

Awww. Just seen the pic of your boys Becky! Very cute!

Super cute!!!! I was actually wondering the same, when should I expect AF.... im on CD19....AF came on CD3 last time, should it be appprox same?

My cramping is back tonight very strong pulling feeling :(

Thanks so much guys!!!! I'm rather fond of them myself ;)

And that is not a stupid question at all!! Greenie, your luteal phase SHOULD last 14 days (which of course isn't always the case). So since Friday would make day 14 for you, you would be considered late if you didn't get AF on Saturday. That would make Friday day 14 of your LP and Saturday (if you start, but i hope you dont!) CD 1 of your next cycle. Does that make sense? I don't know if I explained it very well.

Momma nat, do you mean that you started AF only 3 days after you ovulated last time? What day do you think you O'd on this time? Tell me that and I will figure out when AF SHOULD come (although like I said to Greenie, that doesn't always happen!)

I hope at least one (if not both) of y'all get a :bfp: ! Someone on here needs to and I don't think it's gonna be me!!

I O'd on CD14 ( June 17th) and no i misstyped my last statement... AF came on CD1 for me which was June 4th... thanks for your help hunni!!!!

Gnite,
Nat xox

Makes perfect sense. Ty. I was guessing something like that but since my last five cycles were only 21days (pre clomid) and all over the place before that I just wasn't sure. So FXed that AF just stays away! And don't count urself out yet. U still have a few days to go too! So babydust to us all! ! :thumbup:

Thanks greenie! I tested again this morning CD 13 and still :bfn: ugh.

Nat, if you have a 14 day luteal phase, you will officially be late on July 1. June 18 would be 1 DPO for you. But I hope AF doesn't show for you either!!!

I laid in bed for about an hour after I tested, just thinking and praying, and almost had convinced myself to go ahead and stop the progesterone. I got up and took it like I was supposed to though. I will take it through tomorrow, but I am not going to take it through Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->