CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Mind if I join? I am CD11 now (1/15). We are also doing the smep this cycle. My cycles are typically 33-34 days though :( my period tracker says I'm not due to O until CD 21 but we started the opks and bding every other day on CD 10. When you have longer cycles than the typical 28 days are you still suppose to start on cd 10? I'm going to do it this month at least because I have yet to quite pinpoint ovulation. I had a negative opk today but that was expected. We are actually trying to bd every 36 hours. Switching from morning to night. Anyone else do that? Hope we don't get too burnt out! Baby dust to all you ladies!

Hi ladies can I join too? I'm cd9 but I've just had a mmc so I don't know if my cycle will be normal this month or not.

I usually ov on cd 21 as well mcrobinson and have a 33-34 day cycle. I might ov later this month because of my mc but I want to ttc straight away so we will see.

I've got pregnant twice before doing smep (I have one dd who is 18 months and the mmc) so ill be doing that again as well. Ill start bding around the weekend I think. At the moment my hpt are still positive from the hug in my system so I can't use opks until the hcg is lower as they show as positive. But my cervix is low and hard and no ewcm so I know I've got a while yet.

:dust: to everyone here. Lets hope this is a lucky thread, good luck everyone! Hope to see some bfps in a few weeks xx

Hi! I believe my cycle is about 32-34 days and I'm waiting to ovulate. We are DTD and I'm thinking about switching AM/PM so we'lll see. Best of luck to you!

Hi Mrs W11!

So sorry to hear about your loss. Happy for you to join. Best of luck to you!

Very EWCM today :) Negative opk yesterday but will do one today when I'm off work.

Hello everyone! I started opks at CD8 and have been dtd every other day since. I think I'm on the verge of getting a +opk. This mornings test was a hint lighter than the control line, so I'm almost there....and I have tons of ewcm (which I never have).
Sending lots and lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Did you take another test babypeanut?

Saw your positive OPK on another thread Aims-congrats!

AFM-I got my first OPK today!! I usually get 2-3 days of positives so we'll see...

Another negative today but we will be dtd tonight :)

Thanks Mrs W! Btw I love your daughters name! If we didn't have a "A" theme going (Aaron, Aimee, Aiden and Austin) Freya and Evie are two of my favorite girl names :)

Aww thanks Aims! I love the idea of a themed letter too!! There's not that many F names though! X

What are you thinking for the next baby?

Also Aaron is my favourite boys name but my husband doesn't like it :-(

For a girl we would name her Addilyn Faith and for a boy (I think) Ashton....we can't really decide on a boy name....so hopefully when the time comes it is a girl, otherwise we will be pulling names out of a hat lol.

Ha ha! I find girls names much easier. Boys names are harder for me. Ashton is lovely though, I like it x

Hi girls. Has anyone ovulated yet? CD13 today and I think I might be gearing up. I got an almost positive opk today. Hopefully it's darker tomorrow. Maybe it's all in my head but I'm feeling a pull on my right ovary!! It's hard to explain but it feels weird.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
So close yesterday and today...hope tomorrow is positive.

Attachments

• 2014-01-18 19.44.01.jpg
    2014-01-18 19.44.01.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies,

I had a positive on Thursday and a negative yesterday. So, I'm thinking I either ovulated yesterday or today. Still waiting for a few more temps on FF.

You girls are sooo close, probably a day off. :)

I'm not sure when I ov'd because this is going on my third day of +'s and my temp dropped after it spiked again-I have no idea what that means. :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
Aims, you might have ovulated yesterday or today. Give it a few days of temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->