CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to see how ya'll are doing or where you're at in your cycles. I'm personally on CD20. Can anyone tell me what fertility friend is that you're talking about? Good luck and baby dust ladies!

Hi akr. I'm 7 dpo. You can click onto my link to fertility friend below and create a log in account. It's helpful to track your cycle.

So down :( 6 days past my positive opk and still no crosshairs.

If your temp stays up or continues to rise I bet you'll get them tomorrow. I finally got solid crosshairs today.

So I got them but I'm not convinced this month. I guess all I can do is wait!

I hear ya! I was feeling hopeful with the huge spike I had yesterday but woke up to a huge dip this am. :( I will start my daily testing as of Tuesday...but I'm feeling like AF will be showing herself next week

I hear ya! I was feeling hopeful with the huge spike I had yesterday but woke up to a huge dip this am. :( I will start my daily testing as of Tuesday...but I'm feeling like AF will be showing herself next week

Aims the dip could be an implantation dip? Don't lose hope yet. See if it goes back up today. Good luck.

Afm, I think I'll be testing this Friday. I'm 6-7dpo today and AF is due feb 4.

Take care ladies.

Aims the dip could be an implantation dip? Don't lose hope yet. See if it goes back up today. Good luck.

Afm, I think I'll be testing this Friday. I'm 6-7dpo today and AF is due feb 4.

Take care ladies.

I hope it was implantation! My temp did go back up but .2 less than 2 days ago. Is that still good? I'm still trying to figure out charting...especially a chart that reflects pregnancy.
I think I'm 7 dpo too (according to ff). Hopefully I will be hearing from my dr today and will know for sure.
Good luck to you (and all of the ladies on here!) and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo and caved in and tested. I see a faint line... How do I post a picture on here?

Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo and caved in and tested. I see a faint line... How do I post a picture on here?

In the advanced settings there is the paperclip icon...click on that.

eeeppp! I'm excited for you!!!!

Thanks Aims!

Attachments

• IMG_4789.jpg
    IMG_4789.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
I took a IC this morning (7dpo I think) and I can see a verrry faint line. I posted it on countdowntopregnancy.com and as of now 57% think its positive....hopefully they are right!

Congrats babyfeva!!

And fingers crossed aims! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I really hope it happens soon. X

Congrats babyfeva!!

And fingers crossed aims! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I really hope it happens soon. X

Thank you! I'm feeling typical pms symptoms (short temper, sore boobs/underarms, fatigue) the only thing that feels different is a heavy pulling sensation in my lower abdomen...not crampy...just a weird heavy feeling. I don't remember if I had this with my boys? Hopefully it's a good sign!
I hope you ov soon so you can join us in the dreaded 2ww! Good luck catching a eggie!

I hope so too, I'm knackered dtd every other day haha!!

Those symptoms sound positive! Are you testing again tomorrow? X

Making a baby is tiring! Lol
I am a poas addict! I will be testing 2x a day until I get a nice BFP or the witch shows! :) of course DH thinks I'm nuts lol

Be prepared, it's a squinter!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member