CD 6 would love a ttc buddy!! :)

Hiya, see you are new to this too. I posted a buddy request just before you and thought I would reply to you as i see we both have no replies yet!! I am on cd9 today so we are at a similar point. Im not really sure of my cycle length though, since coming off the pill 3 months ago. I have, however, had positive opks so am pretty sure im ovulating. My best mate has just found out shes expecting (she only has to catch sight of a pair of pants and shes preggers, whereas I have to work at it lol!) so I am on the lookout for someone whos ttc to chat with! Let me know how its going for you! Im not really sure how this works tbh. Do we just chat through this thread or what??
Hope to speak soon x :winkwink:

im not really sure either :) it going pretty good for me although we just started trying.. :) i sent you a private message.. not sure if it worked or not

Got it, thanks! Cant see a reply button on the private conversation bit though. Will have a scout about and see if i can work it out lol

Hi ladies! I hope you have room for me to join! Make this a trio thing instead of just two! I am on CD 8 today, so right with you ladies time-wise. Hubbie and I have already started "procreating". Haha. We're shooting for every other day until the end of the month. NO idea when I will ovulate, no OPKs, no temping, just old-fashioned baby-making. Most threads I see for buddies just talk here. I would really love having you ladies to talk to!

Hey SlimBrit! Well looks like us newbies have found a place to hang out together!! We too are trying the 'every other day' thing, although Im finding on the days we do I feel hopeful, and the days we dont I feel like Im slacking (and I promised myself it wouldnt become a chore lol!!) Would love to hear about your progress and it is great to know there are others at the same point to share your neuroticisms with and have a bit of a moan!!!
Onelovehope10 I cant seem to reply to your private message and from the help forum it appears that you have to have made a certain number of posts to be allowed the 'conversation' action.
Lets keep this thread going and hopefully we will be updating it with good news in the not too distant future xxx

Hey SlimBrit! Well looks like us newbies have found a place to hang out together!! We too are trying the 'every other day' thing, although Im finding on the days we do I feel hopeful, and the days we dont I feel like Im slacking (and I promised myself it wouldnt become a chore lol!!) Would love to hear about your progress and it is great to know there are others at the same point to share your neuroticisms with and have a bit of a moan!!!
Onelovehope10 I cant seem to reply to your private message and from the help forum it appears that you have to have made a certain number of posts to be allowed the 'conversation' action.
Lets keep this thread going and hopefully we will be updating it with good news in the not too distant future xxx

Yes! Finally, a place where I'm a part of it from the start!

Alright, I guess I should rightly introduce myself. I'm Britni (21) and I've been married to Ty (21) for about, well 8 months on the 28th! I was pregnant when we got married and found out that weekend, but we lost our son right before I hit 17 weeks on Aug 30th. Don't worry, I'm not emotional or self-pitying about it. We are both beyond ready to conceive again, and hopefully this time, it will be the right time. :thumbup:

I found out about the Sperm Meets Egg Plan earlier this month when Auntie Flow first showed up, and we've been pretty gung-ho about it since then! I'm in the Air Force and Hubbie is working while in school. I have 2 beautiful nieces who are 18 months old. They can be major brats, but not enough that I still don't want a little one of my own!:winkwink:

Sounds good to me! I am glad we have a 3rd person! I am also trying the every other day thing.. Ihave got about 5 days til the big O.. and then the TWW. which is the worst.. I am going to try and not get my hopes up.. you both are right there with me tho.. I am glad that I willhave you guys to help Keep me strong. and I you.. :)

Hii :)

I have just joined the site and saw your thread. I was hoping you wouldn't mind another member?

Im 20-nearly 21 and have been with my partner for just over 5 years. We have been ttc #1 for around 5months although we haven't really had the time to try very hard-only having unprotected sex around 3-5 times a month, although i thought we managed to do it around my fertile period. I thought getting pregnant would be easier than this :nope:

I took a test this morning because i am waiting for AF to arrive (2days late, cycle can vary by a few days). BFN. this at least stops me from getting up my hopes. Last month stressed made me 18 days late and I definitely thought I could be.

Hope we all have much better luck this cycle :)

I have also purchased some ovulation strips for this month in the hopes that I can see whats going on with my cycle

Hi Bumpwishes! We seem to be getting a nice little group formed here now!! I can sympathize with you on it being harder than you think! i think we are all conditioned to think that as soon as we have unprotected sex we will be preggers immediately (it always happens on the soaps lol)!! It took me 6 months the first time (ended in mc) 6 months the 2nd time (daughter now 4) and now have been trying for 4 months. I too am doing the opk things. Are you using cheapies or digitals? i used cheapies last month but found them a bit confusing as I kept getting near positives. So this month I have got some of both so I can do the digitals when I think i may have a positive on the cheapies. I read a lot of people do that as the clearblues are really expensive!! Look forward to sharing progress with you all xxxxxx

:)

yes and you hear stories of people getting pregnant off one time or on the pill- someone i know just had their baby and they were on the pill.

Sorry to hear about the mc. I got my opk from Asda, Freedom 3.99 for a 5 pack (just the strips). I'm hoping because they are from Asda that they should be good reliable but we will see. Thats a good idea, I read somewhere about someone doing that and she found that she could rely on her cheap ones.

I'm hoping my AF arrives asap so I can join you all on a new cycle

Sorry to see your feeling sad at the min! Hopefully you get Af soon and you can start flapping like a crazy person about every twinge and symptom with the rest of us!! Let us know how you get on. It seems like pregnancy (like anything else good) is something which comes to those who wait (easier said than done lol)! At least we can poas which makes us feel as if were doing something to help it on its way!! The cheapy opks form the internet (ebay) are about £6 for 50 (if you fancy checking them out?) I got them as i Have an irregular and long cycle after the pill so I need quite a decent supply to catch the right time! im taking agnus castus to try to sort the cycle out so watch this space.... xx

Im starting to feel more excited about trying out the opk. Are the internet ones reliable do you know? Aha yeah, no doubt i will do that just like every month. Wish i could have a 28 day cycle though :). Im looking forward to hearing everyone's news as the weeks go by :)

I think they are. Last month I got what I thought looked like a positive and had right side pain the next day (which I took as ovulation pain). Theyre so cheap that you dont mind wasting them a bit more. I tested twice a day when I thought I was getting close so as not to miss it and I had a negative result in the morning and a positive in the afternoon, then back to neg the next morning. if i hadnt of tested twice a day i might have missed the surge as it was quite short. Hope Af rears her ugly head soon, then you have a lovely fresh month to put all your efforts in. I know the irregular cycle thing is a bitch, i am exactly the same!! Good luck hunni xx

Ahh i hear that you have to wait until later in the day unlike a hpt because there isn't enough LH in the morning. That's good that they work though, will probably order some tomorrow :)

Thanks you too :) xxx

Looks like our little group is growing! Today is CD14 for me, we just celebrated Hubbie's birthday this weekend :happydance: but we stayed at his mother's house, so there was no babymaking for us. But this weekend is supposed to be the big O, so we're gearing up for a weekend of love. :cloud9: How are you ladies this Monday? Yay for a day off!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->