Cd 7 need some buddies please

Eeeeeeeek! A mouse! Do you have any younger cats you can borrow?

Eeeeeeeek! A mouse! Do you have any younger cats you can borrow?

Nope but I got another few good traps ,hope to catch him tonite,Northstar am seriously thinking of a Wee jack Russell ,I wud really love a dog,xxxxxxxx

If your dh is allergic to dogs, he is most likely allergic to their dander....in which case, a non-shedder might work! How do you think your kitty would react?

If your dh is allergic to dogs, he is most likely allergic to their dander....in which case, a non-shedder might work! How do you think your kitty would react?

She is such a good cat I really don't think she wud be any bother,I wud be more worried about my three rabbits ,they are in three separate hutches in our yard and all get four hours each a day of exercise so I wud have to introduce the doggie to our rabbits if we got one ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That would be awesome, I love a wee terrier, there are some great Irish ones as well like the Kerry Blue which don't shed too! I had some foster Jacks, they are great little dogs and for sure they would hunt down that mouse and kill it.

Morning everyone,:hugs::hugs:Well I just got a phone call from the midwives dept at the hospital ,I am thirty mins late for my 13 week scan ,fuck fuck and fuck yes I did remember the date but sadly my baby passed away ,o dear will maybe we will see you next year ,!,:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I did remember the date but was trying so hard to push it to the back of my mind now all I can do is cry ,I want to go to that scan ,I want to get a pic and I want to see my baby wriggling and squirming ,please god make the pain go away ,........:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I will get my bfp,I will get my scan and I will go and shove it up her ass,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone,:hugs::hugs:Well I just got a phone call from the midwives dept at the hospital ,I am thirty mins late for my 13 week scan ,fuck fuck and fuck yes I did remember the date but sadly my baby passed away ,o dear will maybe we will see you next year ,!,:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I did remember the date but was trying so hard to push it to the back of my mind now all I can do is cry ,I want to go to that scan ,I want to get a pic and I want to see my baby wriggling and squirming ,please god make the pain go away ,........:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I will get my bfp,I will get my scan and I will go and shove it up her ass,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwww Despie :hugs::hugs::hugs: You poor love. I know how you feel. I was like that on Wednesday and I cried and cried and cried. I just want my baby back. I had to phone up to cancel my 20 week scan, which would have been in 2 weeks' time.

Just wanted you to know that I do know how you feel.

Do you think your holiday will help? I hope you have wonderful time :hugs:
xxx

Ruth,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Just can't stop crying and I wasn't too bad yesterday ,:cry::cry::cry::cry:Yes the hol will def help being busy busy ,busy,my aunt and uncle and my best friend and her child are cumin for a few nites each so it will be mad but lovely,thanks Ruth,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ruth,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Just can't stop crying and I wasn't too bad yesterday ,:cry::cry::cry::cry:Yes the hol will def help being busy busy ,busy,my aunt and uncle and my best friend and her child are cumin for a few nites each so it will be mad but lovely,thanks Ruth,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's a fine line between keeping busy and allowing yourself to grieve. I think I have probably done too much of the former so that I don't have to think as it hurts too much, but it catches up with you in the end. So if you feel you need to cry right now then go ahead and cry. People who love and care about you will understand and won't judge you for doing whatever you need to do to feel better. :hugs:

Oh Despie, I am so sorry :hugs::hugs: if you need to have a good howl I say do it.

You are doing everything to build up your strength now physically and emotionally towards that BFP:thumbup: and I hope you show that stupid bloody woman.

Thanks Ruth and Northstar,have had a good cry and now I need to pack ,it's gonna be a long day, am packing my iPad and hope to find a signal while away ,I actually dont have anyone to talk to Ruth except u guys ,I have no contact with my mum and my dad lives in oz and I have a few good friends that really dont understand ,so this forum is my life-line,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I take it you didn't see the POAS thread where there was talk of me peeing on a rabbit...lol.

It was totally a joke, but Indigo said you would come at me with the club!

You are going to be missed, but I hope you have a great hols!

Despie, I take it you didn't see the POAS thread where there was talk of me peeing on a rabbit...lol.

It was totally a joke, but Indigo said you would come at me with the club!

You are going to be missed, but I hope you have a great hols!

I will go have a look at it lol,thanks Hun,I will really miss u guys too,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Despie have a wonderful holiday, I hope the sun shines and you have a great time, we'll miss you but you so deserve this holiday.

Despie you will be missed but so deserve a lovely holiday :)

Hope you have a great time with good weather and lovely food :)

Ok cups packed,forty opks packed,sexy underwear packed ,headlight packed ,tongs packed,macca packed ,horny goats weed packed,massage oils packed ,prenatals aspirin and folic acid packed ,pineapple ,melon and grapefruit juice packed.thermometer packed,pee cup packed,guaifenesin packed,pre-seed packed, ,wot else do I need?????

Ok cups packed,forty opks packed,sexy underwear packed ,headlight packed ,tongs packed,macca packed ,horny goats weed packed,massage oils packed ,prenatals aspirin and folic acid packed ,pineapple ,melon and grapefruit juice packed.thermometer packed,pee cup packed,guaifenesin packed,pre-seed packed, ,wot else do I need?????

Clothes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->