Cd 7 need some buddies please

Awww...that's adorable....

We will miss you....:hugs:

I feel like I am leaving u all behind :dohh:I am so weird lol my 13 year old has just told me I can use her fon to go online on hols As she doesn't want me to be sad ,she said I can rent it off her for ten mins every morning and if I am good ten mins at nite ,I had better be good :haha::haha::haha::haha: ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rent? She is charging you? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You may have a future business woman on your hands....

Despie, 10 minutes of phone time is very generous coming from a teenage girl! But she does realize that you pay the bills, so technically she is renting it from you, lol

Awww...that's adorable....

We will miss you....:hugs:

I feel like I am leaving u all behind :dohh:I am so weird lol my 13 year old has just told me I can use her fon to go online on hols As she doesn't want me to be sad ,she said I can rent it off her for ten mins every morning and if I am good ten mins at nite ,I had better be good :haha::haha::haha::haha: ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rent? She is charging you? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You may have a future business woman on your hands....
I know ,it's mad,yes she says I can pay her in tokens for the amusement park or tidy her room at the holiday house,I do both anyways :haha::haha::haha:

My DD knows, her mother giveth and her mother can taketh just as fast, lol.

No Despie for a fortnight :( But hope you have a fab time and be a good girl so you can "rent" DD's phone :)

No Despie for a fortnight :( But hope you have a fab time and be a good girl so you can "rent" DD's phone :)

I will try and be good ,:haha::haha:Hope the weather is good and we get to the beach,kids love it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning all,:flower:Another night of no sleep as we have a mouse in the house :nope:,I am so scared of it ,I was just sitting watching tv and it popped it's head from under the settee then just casually walked across the floor and under my stairs,I mean wtf !!!!then it went upstairs were ds was playing his Lego and frightened the life out of him ,I had to carry him to bed and tuck him in really tight as he was afraid the mouse wud get him,so I sent dh to the pound shop for traps and we set up six traps and put bait in them,woke up this morning and the bait was gone from all six traps ,but no mouse ,f...ing wonder mouse !!!!!!lol

Morning all,:flower:Another night of no sleep as we have a mouse in the house :nope:,I am so scared of it ,I was just sitting watching tv and it popped it's head from under the settee then just casually walked across the floor and under my stairs,I mean wtf !!!!then it went upstairs were ds was playing his Lego and frightened the life out of him ,I had to carry him to bed and tuck him in really tight as he was afraid the mouse wud get him,so I sent dh to the pound shop for traps and we set up six traps and put bait in them,woke up this morning and the bait was gone from all six traps ,but no mouse ,f...ing wonder mouse !!!!!!lol

Aww crap, cunning little bugger of a mouse that.

I'm a bit rodent phobic and I don't think I could sleep in a house knowing a mouse was running around it either:nope:

I can't Stand them,yuk we have a cat but she's 16 and just can't be bothered most of the time,think I need to get bigger and stronger traps today,:haha::haha::haha:

Oh Despie :hugs: I don't have a mouse phobia but still don't want them in the house!

Thankfully my cat Minstrel or Baldrick the Lurcher sort any rodents that come onto the property or into the house. Well Minstrel usually finds the rodents then brings them in alive and spits them at Baldrick who sorts them!

When you go on holiday put a few more traps out and get some on the kitchen counters - sorry to tell you the little buggers will be running on it.

Oh Despie :hugs: I don't have a mouse phobia but still don't want them in the house!

Thankfully my cat Minstrel or Baldrick the Lurcher sort any rodents that come onto the property or into the house. Well Minstrel usually finds the rodents then brings them in alive and spits them at Baldrick who sorts them!

When you go on holiday put a few more traps out and get some on the kitchen counters - sorry to tell you the little buggers will be running on it.

O crap,that is sick ,am gonna have to clean down all my worktops again,they just freak me out ,o I wish I had minsrel and baldrick here,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well Baldrick will clean all your children's ears then move onto mouse duties and he does like to nibble when cleaning ears :D

My old terrier boy was a great mouser, we didn't have any in the house but in the garden we had a lot of rodents (the kind that are worse than mice) as our next door neighbour had chickens.

In the absence of mice he was the scourge of the fly and moth population.

I miss him.....he was a great little dog.

I don't do mice; ask Eva if you can borrow one of her snakes, lol

My old terrier boy was a great mouser, we didn't have any in the house but in the garden we had a lot of rodents (the kind that are worse than mice) as our next door neighbour had chickens.

Awwwwww,my girls wud love a dog but dh is allergic,xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww,my girls wud love a dog but dh is allergic,xxxxxxxxx

Oh that is a shame, some terrier breeds are pretty much non shedding :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"