Cd 7 need some buddies please

Morning or afternoon to everyone,this is like the third day that I have had my negative preg test and it sucks even thou I know I am not pregnant :but my cbfm has been asking me for tests and the line is quite dark because there's obviously still signs within my body of beanie so I think I will leave the monitor for this month ,wot do u think ladies?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like a plan to me :thumbup: You can join me as I'm not using a CBFM this cycle either :)

Sounds like a plan to me :thumbup: You can join me as I'm not using a CBFM this cycle either :)

Thanks Hun,that sounds good to me ,just don't want to get anymore frustrated than wot I am ,and dh has banned me from taking it on hols at the weekend ,it's killing me but wot can I do :nope:Plus will prob cost me a fortune in sticks,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I don't use the CBFM, but it sounds like you should just skip it this cycle.

Despie, I don't use the CBFM, but it sounds like you should just skip it this cycle.

Thanks dmom,felt like I was losing my best friend wen I put it away in the cupboard:dohh:Dumb or wot.hows u today Hun?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She had a very good time, thank you! But, she was stuck in 90 degree weather with no air conditioning and had enough, lol.

When do yours go back to school? I assume kids in the UK get summers off?

She had a very good time, thank you! But, she was stuck in 90 degree weather with no air conditioning and had enough, lol.

When do yours go back to school? I assume kids in the UK get summers off?

Yes and we get way more time off in the summer .mine have nine weeks holidays,they have already been off five ,so just over half way there ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::90 degrees with no air conditioning ,that's awful ,glad she's back then,xxxxxxxx

Hi Despie, I agree with the other ladies have the month off the CBFM, you don't have to stop TTC just give the testing away rather than confuse the monitor with an ambiguous reading?

My fitness campaign continues and this week I'm noticing that I can do a lot more of the stomach crunches than I could a few weeks ago, did you manage your long walk today? It's been raining most of the day in Scotland so I suspect the weather in NI hasn't been that great either?

As soon as it starts getting cooler, I would like to walk more...It is too hot....even in the evenings and early mornings here....My DH told me today that I should try to enjoy the day today, because it will be the coolest day all week....Today it's 90F / 32C...I am so ready for autumn...

Hi Despie, I agree with the other ladies have the month off the CBFM, you don't have to stop TTC just give the testing away rather than confuse the monitor with an ambiguous reading?

My fitness campaign continues and this week I'm noticing that I can do a lot more of the stomach crunches than I could a few weeks ago, did you manage your long walk today? It's been raining most of the day in Scotland so I suspect the weather in NI hasn't been that great either?

I did manage my walk,the kids aren't going to bed till late so they lie in in the mornings till about half ten but my son that attends a special school is attending a summer scheme all this week and his bus picks him up at half eight so I am up early and once ds leaves I head out for my walk ,I love walking in the mornings as it is quiet and dh fears me walking late at night ,well done on the stomach crunches,they wreck my back ,do u feel better for the fitness routine?,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As soon as it starts getting cooler, I would like to walk more...It is too hot....even in the evenings and early mornings here....My DH told me today that I should try to enjoy the day today, because it will be the coolest day all week....Today it's 90F / 32C...I am so ready for autumn...

Indigo I really can't stick the warm weather and I def couldn't walk in that temperature ,autumn is my favourite season ,I have three large sycamore tress in my Garden and I live in a street that has trees the whole way up either side ,I love nothing more than my autumn walks with the kids crunching thru the leaves ,I can't wait till autumn although the kids love the warm weather and splashing in their paddling pool':hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Indigo I wouldn't move out of an air con room if I lived with your heat :)

Northstar well done on the stomach crunches :thumbup: My copy of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred arrived today so waiting till my fitness is a little better before I start with her shouting at me :)

Despie so pleased you got your walk in again today :)

Indigo I wouldn't move out of an air con room if I lived with your heat :)

Northstar well done on the stomach crunches :thumbup: My copy of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred arrived today so waiting till my fitness is a little better before I start with her shouting at me :)

Despie so pleased you got your walk in again today :)

Well wots the news with the weightloss tonite Hun?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I lost 3.5lb so 8lb in a fortnight :dance: I am so chuffed as I thought maybe 1lb :) Dh lost 4.5lb so 9lb in a fortnight :) I am definitely doing well thanks to DH and his support and his hiding the car keys when I want to go and buy chocolate :)

I lost 3.5lb so 8lb in a fortnight :dance: I am so chuffed as I thought maybe 1lb :) Dh lost 4.5lb so 9lb in a fortnight :) I am definitely doing well thanks to DH and his support and his hiding the car keys when I want to go and buy chocolate :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is fab ,am so proud of you,I bet u feel really great,well Done lovely,that knicker drawer will be getting filled up soon,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Dmom & Despie :) Northstar mentioned there is a link between weight and depression so I'm just finding more and more reasons each week to keep at it as well as TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->