Cd 7 need some buddies please

I lost 3.5lb so 8lb in a fortnight :dance: I am so chuffed as I thought maybe 1lb :) Dh lost 4.5lb so 9lb in a fortnight :) I am definitely doing well thanks to DH and his support and his hiding the car keys when I want to go and buy chocolate :)

Haha, good work, I need a DH who does that! (actually I HAVE given him permission to badger me into going to the gym when I talk myself out of it)

But congrats Macwooly, that is some decent weight loss over a fortnight! :happydance:

How long is a fortnight? I am a classless American...remember? lol

Sorry I didn't realise fortnight was a UK term :blush:

I usually ask DH for the US translation nowadays so I can not confuse you lovely US ladies :)

We use the term fortnight, but usually in terms of freeing ourselves from British rule, lol

Sorry I didn't realise fortnight was a UK term :blush:

I usually ask DH for the US translation nowadays so I can not confuse you lovely US ladies :)

Neither did I! Weird...

(or maybe we're the weird ones?!)

I find it odd that the two countries spell things different as well (neither is right or wrong presumably) - how did that happen?!

Again, it's all about freeing ourselves from British rule, lol.

Indigo he's not really spent much time there but he deals with the US a lot for buying parts for his beloved Jeep and with work so he knows the terms much better than me :)

Dmom was that how long it took? :laugh2:

We Canadians still spell everything as per the good ol' British way :thumbup:

Uugh,morning everyone,baby Girl decided to sleep in with dh and I last nite so i havebeen up since six,the guy from virgin is coming to put in a new modem and I am heading out early for my walk,hope u are well,wooly hope doggie is better today ,indigo dmom,north star jodes junebug garnet a mommy herbie char baby futurenuman sweet pickles Northstar ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: well cd11 or twelve today and I am not using my cbfm so may get some opks and just keep checking cm ,keep forgetting my bloody temp:dohh::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Despie - do you think OPKs would work? If there is residue hormones affecting the CBFM wouldn't it affect OPKs?

I think you just have a month of grabbing that wonderful DH of yours as and when you feel (but at least every 3 days) and see how it goes and I pray you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

My doggy is doing so much better than expected :dance: But I still blame myself as he got hurt on my shift so to speak :(

Despie - do you think OPKs would work? If there is residue hormones affecting the CBFM wouldn't it affect OPKs?

I think you just have a month of grabbing that wonderful DH of yours as and when you feel (but at least every 3 days) and see how it goes and I pray you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

My doggy is doing so much better than expected :dance: But I still blame myself as he got hurt on my shift so to speak :(

Don't blame yourself Hun,if that dumb driver had have been concentrating he wouldn't have hit you ,makes me so mad,:growlmad:Guess u are rite about the opks ,well dh is in a lot of trouble then :haha::haha::haha:,we are all heading away down to the coast on Saturday for two weeks holiday so I have him all to myself ,and I can control his diet ,he's in trouble ,:haha::haha::hugs:

So Mr Despie will be coming home a slimmer man with a controlled diet and the extra physical activity :winkwink:

Well my darling husband made me boiled eggs (2) and soldiers for breakfast :) Whilst I gently cleaned Paddy's wound and he sat so still for it bless him :kiss:

And hope the weather stays pleasant for your walk :)

So Mr Despie will be coming home a slimmer man with a controlled diet and the extra physical activity :winkwink:

Well my darling husband made me boiled eggs (2) and soldiers for breakfast :) Whilst I gently cleaned Paddy's wound and he sat so still for it bless him :kiss:

And hope the weather stays pleasant for your walk :)

Wooly ,have done my walk and all and it was fab and I cut it from 70 mins to 65 ,not bad for an old fat bird :haha::haha:mr despie will be coming home exhausted :sleep:,awk poor paddy,give him a kiss for me ,well I am feeling brilliant today ,having a cuppa then weetabix and fruit ,life is good and I am happy,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies, Despie well done on getting your times down on your long walk, that is certainly a sign that your fitness is increasing:thumbup:

Macwooly 8lb in a fortnight is a GREAT start to your fitness campaign and you and DH doing it together gives it a far greater chance of becoming an ongoing lifesetyle change, that is brilliant. Sorry to hear about your doggie, I've not been on much these past few days and didn't know, so glad to hear he is on the improve.

Re Gillian Michaels, she is pretty terrifying but what she does WORKS, but building up to it as you are doing is for sure a great idea, you don't want to hurt yourself doing it too soon and suffer a setback.

AFM for sure I feel better for introducing a more vigorous exercise regime, weightloss isn't really a part of this more physical/cardio endurance, BUT I think that with the exercise I feel less cravings for sweet things, I am down to 2 mini magnums a week.

Well done on the exercise regime :thumbup: And good to hear you are craving less sweet things with doing more exercise :thumbup: Definitely helps me to hear that :)

Oh mini magnums -mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) I've had no ice cream for a fortnight which is saying something for a Ben & Jerrys addict :)

I'll definitely build up to Gillian :) Especially as I know my cardio is pants. I was curious as to what you said re: depression & weight as I was 2 stone over weight when I was first diagnosed.

I just love I have the weight lose and exercise to concentrate on as it definitely keeps my mind off TTC :)

North star ,keep up the good work ,u are doing great and it will def make u feel better with ttc,I know I want to go to the hospital in four weeks feeling fab and having exhausted all areas ,well done Hun,keep at it,:friends::hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->