Cd 7 need some buddies please

That's it; I cannot be the odd girl out. I am going to get healthy...you women have shamed me, lol.

Wooly, don't think twice about Paddy getting hurt on your watch. That driver is a fuc*face! :growlmad:

Ladies, I am over my pity party and I will try damn hard to promote nothing but laughter and PMA today! :thumbup:

That's it; I cannot be the odd girl out. I am going to get healthy...you women have shamed me, lol.

Wooly, don't think twice about Paddy getting hurt on your watch. That driver is a fuc*face! :growlmad:

Ladies, I am over my pity party and I will try damn hard to promote nothing but laughter and PMA today! :thumbup:

Go for it dmom and by the way u always promote laughter and pma to us ,I love reading your posts ,and everyone is entitled to their sad days ,take care lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go for it dmom and by the way u always promote laughter and pma to us ,I love reading your posts ,and everyone is entitled to their sad days ,take care lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

^^^^WSS

Despie you are doing so well with your exercise, and I think that Mr Despie will do as he's told, have you packed him a healthy lunch yet?

Dmom your ex is a massive douche, I know that feeling oh so well, all we can do is look to the future and thank feck we are no longer married to douches! When I was going through the crap with mine last week I really found beating the crap out a punchbag quite therepeutic. Your DD will figure him out for what he is soon enough and it's a credit to you that you've been the much better person in this whole scenario her whole life.

Macwooly the article I read linking obesity and depression was in the Glasgow Herald a few weeks back, I'm sorry to say it's long recycled BUT I had a google and there is quite a bit on the internet about it linking those two factors, and there are some encouraging studies which would indicate that people suffering from depression found some improvement from weightloss. So for sure you are doing the right thing by shedding the weight, it can only improve your general and emotional wellbeing and that has to be the name of the game for all of us TTC'ers.

AFM I'm busy with work this week but still keeping up the exercise, in some ways it would be quite tempting to get my pjs on and veg out as I too have a great love for Ben & Jerry's ha ha, but now I'm feeling the benefits of regular exercise I'm determined to keep going. I've tried to interest my OH but no luck so far, having said that he works a physical job so doesn't really need to do the exercise as much as myself who sits at a desk all day.

Great work north star ,my dh is the same he fits kitchens and never does any exercise and is as fit as a fiddle ,he is just doing bits and pieces at work this week so I have so far controlled every mouthful he has ate :haha::haha:he wud usually drink coke and eat snickers while working so it's great to get him three good meals a day ,bless him he just eats wot I give him,I love the buzz the exercise gives me ,even wen I am knackered going out I always feel great after,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree with you Despie on the buzz of the exercise :thumbup:

I really didn't want to want to do my exercise this morning but felt so much better afterwards :)

I've got to get my DH off of the couch, lol...his ass is starting to spread out.

Great work north star ,my dh is the same he fits kitchens and never does any exercise and is as fit as a fiddle ,he is just doing bits and pieces at work this week so I have so far controlled every mouthful he has ate :haha::haha:he wud usually drink coke and eat snickers while working so it's great to get him three good meals a day ,bless him he just eats wot I give him,I love the buzz the exercise gives me ,even wen I am knackered going out I always feel great after,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Snickers and Coke sounds soooooo good to me right now.......mmmmmmm.......:thumbup:

I had a pear cider last week,it was ice cold after a long day shopping ,yum,

I love pear cider but the only place I can get it here is at a bar a few towns over.

Mmm I have a pear cider in the fridge Despie, it's a proper Swedish one I bought at IKEA when I went in there a few weeks back, I'll be cracking that on Friday night to celebrate the weekend. And your DH sounds just like my OH, who lives on Coke and chocolate bars and cheese sandwiches when at work, and never gains a pound LOL - but when he's home he gets given 3 proper meals a day including veg!

Macwooly the other article that might be of interest - a study which showed that prolonged stress also affects your biological chemistry and causes your body to store abdominal fat - fascinating stuff I think it goes back to our cavemen ancestors - so stress has a LOT to answer for, literally it can make you sick.

Dmom I'm not dieting or anything like that, just introducing some good exercise to a regular part of my life - a few weeks ago I had to RUN for a plane and typically my gate was the farthest one away at the airport - I felt like I was going to die and I said never again I'm going to do something about this LOL.

The cider was kopparberg ,also had a strawberry with lime one,was really good ,I just thought wtf ,I deserve it ,was tipsy after one bottle lol,:hugs::hugs:

Despie you are almost on holiday, so totally deserve a cider!

Not sure about the strawberry one though, I like strawberries as fruit but don't like strawberry flavour anything - except daquiris!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->